Sawgrass Resident Shares Insight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theonly1 - Seeing as you're driving around and seeing all of these places...Would you consider taking a camera along and posting a few pics for those of us who can't???
:D

Give me access to post and tell me how to do it (i.e. walk the blind through the steps) and I will gladly put them up. :)

No, but if you do I can send them to you and you can put them up?

Ok. I can try. Give me a little bit of time...I used to post a lot during the SP trial but I've been away for years so I have to test out if I still know how to do this. Once I've sorted out if I can I will contact you through a PM so that we don't frustrate everyone here with our back and forth! :)

The following image is a pic of the Sawgrass appartments as seen from across the pond:
(I have added this pic as a test to see if it would post).

sawgrass_ext014.jpg

DavidK,

Sawgrass used to be a "gated" community or is it only gated during evening hours? Do you know when they stopped using the actual gates during the day(general time period). For instance, today I simply drove right in.

T
David stated earlier that the gates are locked 7pm to 7am.

Looking forward to fresh pics! thanks!

Hey, David! Welcome to WS. Since you've lurked and have now joined, sure hope to see you on the other threads.

Now, for my question. (You had to know one was coming, right?) Would you kinda walk us through the route from SG to Amscot? And roughly how long does it take to get from A to B? TIA.

There are a lot of Amscots. Not sure which one it was left at. Find the address and mapquest from 2863 s conway orlando 32812

so, just to be clear, you're saying someone did in fact move into 210 at the end of june?

also, the repair work didn't start until mid july, after new tenants moved in? did those tenant only live there for a short time?

i only ask because according to LE, that apartment was vacant when they took casey there in mid-july. also, according to the SG supervisor/manager, NO one lived there for 142 days. i also wonder why they wouldn't make repairs before someone moved in, as you indicated they would.

thanks for helping us all out.

My apologies, I meant July

Welcome, David! This is most valuable and thank you so much! I have wondered about the dumpster(s). It seems it wouldn't be uncommon for people to drive their trash to it since there's only one? I too am curious how often it's emptied.

There is valet trash service here and most residents utilize that. The trash man then takes trash to the dumpster, although residents can take their own trash to the dumpster if they desire. Not sure which day the dumpster is emptied.

The grass and areas around the pond, are they well maintained and were they kept trimmed down neatly during the mth of June? Are there any secluded areas at all around the pond? thanks again!

Neatly trimmed and no secluded areas

Hi DavidK,

Across the street from the entrance to Sawgrass is Lake Tennessee (I believe). There is a chain link fence that borders most of the lake across from your entrance BUT there is a good bit of lake directly accessable from South Conway Road (facing the lake it is on the right). My question is, have you ever seen anyone searching this area (like Law enforcement or independent searchers?).
Thanks,
T

No I personally have not

DavidK,

Sawgrass used to be a "gated" community or is it only gated during evening hours? Do you know when they stopped using the actual gates during the day(general time period). For instance, today I simply drove right in.

T

It has been that way for at least a year

There is valet trash service here and most residents utilize that. The trash man then takes trash to the dumpster, although residents can take their own trash to the dumpster if they desire. Not sure which day the dumpster is emptied.
Thanks so much David! :) That information helps a lot with my theories.

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer all of our questions here DavidK! It's so interesting to get this information directly from someone who lives there!

Theonly1 visited the area today and has taken some photographs. I am helping her to upload them here so that others can see. This is the first photograph I have received. Its of the entrance to the Sawgrass appartments:

GetAttachment.jpg

I'm not sure that I will be able to do any more of these this evening but I will post others that Theonly1 sends me as soon as I can tomorrow!

DIAGRAM.jpg

Here is a cheap diagram.

A- APT 210
B-Sawgrass Dumpster
C -Security gate
D Shopping Center Dumpster
E Shopping Center Dumpster
F- Main Office

Hope this helps
Thanks for the pic. So the apt is question is in the building next to the office.

Casey, if she where there, she could have just written down the tag number of someone park there by that building. Then have one of her LE BFs get the info matching that tag number. Of course none of them would ever admit doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam