SBTC IS 7282 IS "PATC"

SuperDave said:
I think I'll abstain from this one.
I enjoy your posts! C'mon! What are your thoughts on this? :cool:

This is a very interesting observation!

While I don't for a second believe that Patsy purposely left SBTC as a cryptic signature, I do believe that the subconscious and the great unconscious work on multiple levels and that things get spelled out in many different ways when you are looking at mystery.

Who knows how many other clues could be found here by taking a closer look at things that may seem intriguing but unimportant?

miles407 said:
I JUST PURCHASED A CELL PHONE 2 DAYS AGO. I HAD A LIGHTBULB MOMENT. SBTC ON YOUR PHONE PAD IS "7282". NOW GO BACK TO PHONE PAD. THE FIRST LETTER ON NO. 7 IS "P". THE FIRST LETTER ON NO.2 IS "A". THE FIRST LETTER ON NO.8 IS "T". THE LAST LETTER ON NO.2 IS "C". SBTC IS 7282 IS "PATC". A COINCIDENCE? MAYBE.

Nah. Too complex for a panicking mind. The perp didn't have time to regard the phone dial while fabricating a randsom note. That'd be like absently filing your nails while coming up with a story for the firemen about how you didn't really burn the house down cooking dinner... :D

Talking about words and coincidence,

if/when this case is ever solved and if the R's are found to be innocent

will we say that Patsy was/is a patsy?

Patsy being someone framed by the real perpetrator of a crime, the perpetrator

or his/her accomplices manipulate evidence to incriminate and thus scapegoat

the patsy; the patsy may be an inherent part of the planned or a spur-of-the-

moment response to an unanticipated problem.

SlowBoatToChina said:
Nah. Too complex for a panicking mind. The perp didn't have time to regard the phone dial while fabricating a randsom note. That'd be like absently filing your nails while coming up with a story for the firemen about how you didn't really burn the house down cooking dinner... :D
The point is not that PR looked at the telephone at the time of the crime and figured it out, it was something she had figured out long before - that "PATC" is 7282 on her phone keypad.

I am more inclined to accept SBTC as "PATC" than I am to believe SBTC to mean "Saved By The Cross" - saved by the cross has never felt right to me as the explanation for SBTC, imho....

"Really? Why? I'm interested in your thoughts on this....pleeeeease?"

"I enjoy your posts! C'mon! What are your thoughts on this?"

When you ask me like that, I can deny you nothing!

But to be honest, I haven't given it much thought. But, just for the tally books, I don't believe in coincidence.

"if/when this case is ever solved and if the R's are found to be innocent will we say that Patsy was/is a patsy?"

You're not the first to make that little joke!

miles407 said:
I JUST PURCHASED A CELL PHONE 2 DAYS AGO. I HAD A LIGHTBULB MOMENT. SBTC ON YOUR PHONE PAD IS "7282". NOW GO BACK TO PHONE PAD. THE FIRST LETTER ON NO. 7 IS "P". THE FIRST LETTER ON NO.2 IS "A". THE FIRST LETTER ON NO.8 IS "T". THE LAST LETTER ON NO.2 IS "C". SBTC IS 7282 IS "PATC". A COINCIDENCE? MAYBE.
OMG, she signed the note! Way to go, miles...case solved!!! :)

sandraladeda said:
The point is not that PR looked at the telephone at the time of the crime and figured it out, it was something she had figured out long before - that "PATC" is 7282 on her phone keypad.

I am more inclined to accept SBTC as "PATC" than I am to believe SBTC to mean "Saved By The Cross" - saved by the cross has never felt right to me as the explanation for SBTC, imho....
WHAT ARE THE ODDS. THAT 4 LETTERS RANDOMLY SELECTED WOULD CORRESPOND WITH NUMBERS ON A PHONE PAD THAT SPELLED THE NAME OF THE DEAD GIRL"S MOTHER.. I AM NOT INSINUATING THAT SHE DID IT, COULD HAVE BEEN FRAMED.

From Marilyn Vos Savant (smartest woman in the world).

A mathematician was murdered. Before he died, he wrote the numbers

"The victim was rich and lived in a mansion. He probably had household help. Aha! Among the several letters associated with each number on the dial, we can find this statement: “The butler did it” (8=T, 4=H, 3=E, 2=B, 8=U, 8=T, 5=L, 3=E, 7=R, 3=D, 4=I, 3=D, 4=I, 8=T)."

http://parade.com/articles/editions/2006/edition_09-17-2006/Ask_Marilyn

miles407 said:
hell, that just sent a shiver down my spine. son of a 'b'

RPPaolin said:
It sure does. Was Patsy that clever though?
i'd say patsy's intelligence and john's were not to be underestimated. they got away with murder. anyone who gets away with murder isn't dumb.
remember, patsy had a journalism degree, right? to be a good writer, one must think logically as well as creatively. her x-mas letters were always very thoughtful. she was quite resourceful. she's articulate when she spoke. i think articulate people are smart people.
just my two cents.

narlacat said:
Omg.

There are so many coincidences in this case, it's just not funny.
I really should have started a list as I've forgotten alot of them now.
I wonder what they all mean..
I've always gone with 'saved by the cross'.
PATC could be another example of PR already having confessed to this crime.
narla,
i always thought it was a strange coincidence that the name of patsy's attorney was burke. burke is not a common name. just like the man who sold scott peterson his boat to dump lacy's body was peterson, but unrelated.
and then we look at john karr-interesting that his name was john also, although that freak probably was so obsessed with jonnny b that he had his name changed to john-lol. i find "signs" that aren't always planned, but somehow a higher power is trying to tell us something. just my silly 2 cents.
oh, btw, i think it's weird how they put on jbr's headstone that she died on the 25th and not on the 26th, when they think the time of death was really on the morning of the 26th. why want to think of your child dying on the 25 when maybe subconciously, she knew the truth, that she really did die earlier on christmas night and wanted it to be truthful on her headstone. either that or get sympathy.

Scott PETERson....got in trouble using his _ _ _ _ _.

Melinda DUCKett... ducked out...

RAMsey...well... u figure it out....

Patsy...???

I thought of these while washing up dinner dishes last night...

and just thought how 'ironic'....

miles407 said:

Brilliant! Not only do I give you an extra mile in your name, you get this month's TIARA!

**^^**

ellen13 said:
i'd say patsy's intelligence and john's were not to be underestimated. they got away with murder. anyone who gets away with murder isn't dumb.
remember, patsy had a journalism degree, right? to be a good writer, one must think logically as well as creatively. her x-mas letters were always very thoughtful. she was quite resourceful. she's articulate when she spoke. i think articulate people are smart people.
just my two cents.
Imo the reason why Patsy and John got away with manslaughter followed by obstruction of justice (I don't think it was murder) was not their intelligence, but the BPD's stupitity, and later the DA's cowardice.
As for Patsy's Christmas letter, it is just one of these letters where someone is bragging about her great family life. The type of letter one is likely to get at Christmas from people very intent on presenting a perfect image of themselves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back