Found Deceased SC - Adam Davis, 35, Bethune, 30 Dec 2016 *arrest*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Adam Ray Davis, 35, was last seen on December 30 in the town of Bethune. He was at a friend's house at the time, and it's not known if he was picked up or left walking from there.

His vehicle was left at a business in the town.

ADAM-RAY-DAVIS_1483458544017_7518937_ver1.0.jpg

http://www.wltx.com/news/local/kershaw-county-deputies-searching-for-missing-man/381554147

No information has come out as far the public knows. It's like he vanished off the face of the planet :(

His vehicle being left at a business in town makes me wonder if he was intoxicated. If so, was there a body of water near to his friends house?

From what's been said, his vehicle was left at a bar. He rode with a friend to the friend's house and then left with an unknown someone and they're not sure if he was on foot or riding in a car. It's all very vague and sad

On the FB page the comments elude to there being a POI, according to the family anyway who has lawyered up. I hope he needed to get away and is okay somewhere out there. He has such a kind face.

His sister posted today on the FindAdam Facebook page that his body has been found.

[h=1]A year after body found, still no arrests in Davis case[/h]
Almost exactly a year ago, on March 8, 2017, a hand-written set of GPS coordinates led Kershaw County Sheriff’s Office (KCSO) deputies to a shallow grave in Lee County. There, they found the body of Adam Ray Davis, 35, who had been missing since Dec. 29, 2016.
Two days later, and just several hours after holding a press conference about the case, Kershaw County Sheriff Jim Matthews declared the case had turned into a murder investigation.
In the year since, nothing further has been made public about the case, and no arrests have been made.
Saturday, more than a year after his body was discovered, the Davis’ family plans to hold a memorial in the park beside the Bethune Woman’s Club, at 4 p.m.
Matthews said his office and Johnson’s office have kept Davis’ family up to date on the case, including its current status.
“They have been in our office numerous times,” Matthew said, adding, “We have received numerous leads and continue to get leads. This is the most investigated case we’ve had since I became sheriff.”
Read more: http://www.chronicle-independent.com/section/43/article/49859/

I can’t find anything past their arrests except a bond revoked mugshot for Clinton in 2021.
Can someone help?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back