SC SC - Amber Berbiglia, 23, North Myrtle Beach, 3 May 2013

I sent her justiceforamber fb page a message yesterday asking for some info and inviting someone related to her to be a verified insider.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ITA. I am haunted by Ambers case. We need more information.
Where did she go for her bachelorette party the night before?

What was the time frame?

Maybe one of her friends will help us.

According to a post up-thread they went to Molly Dacy's the night before. I hadn't read anywhere that it was a bachelorette party although I guess that would make sense.

The video shows her in the Murphy's gas station shortly before she went to time warner to pay her bill. The closest murphys that I see is on kings rd. well west of the time warner building and the opposite way from Little River where she lived. I don't know why if she stayed in LR that night that she would go all the way to kings rd. to get gas and then drive back to pay her cable bill, it might suggest she stayed elsewhere the night before and was making her way home after running some errands.

The other thing that I'm sure they know but are not telling us is whether there was a sexual assault involved or not. too much time has passed with no arrest for this to be someone she was known to associated with. It seems to me if it were they wold have cracked this by now, I could be wrong though. At the same time an abduction rape/murder scenario in the middle of the afternoon don't make much sense either but I'm sure it has happened before. We need a motive.

Using FB search tools, I have found that Heather Elvis and Amber Berbiglia had these places in common.

1. The Bobo's House
2. Vavavape
3. Make your Mark Tattoo
4. WBTW News
5. Medieval Times

After reading the posts and gathering as much information as possible, I feel that this homicide most likely happened in one of three ways. I am going to assume that she was killed where she was found. It is puzzling how she was not on her regular route to work or home. My guess is the perp may have pulled up behind her and bumped her which may have caused her to stop. Was there any damage to her? The 2nd scenario would be for the perp to fake injury and be laying near the road. Then Amber, being a "Good Samaritan" stopped to render aid and was ambushed. The 3rd scenario would be if the perp was already in the car with her and could have said something like, "I'm getting sick, please pull over". I am leaning more toward the third. She may have seen someone in the stores she frequented that day or saw someone walking that she recognized. Either way, I would think it would be someone she recognized and had no reason to fear. The murder weapon is a bit puzzling as evidently nothing was found at the scene. Two crushing blows to the head killed her and there were defensive wounds on her arms from the struggle. The killer must have the weapon with them and carried it away. But, how did he escape? Lots of unanswered questions.

I can't imagine anyone going to great lengths to get someone to pull over without a sure fire murder weapon, like a gun. A blunt object just seems like something more spur of the moment. It looks like she dated her fiance for a few years, so I think her ex had probably moved on. I think the parallels to the HE case need to be looked at very carefully.

What if the perp in Ambers death was posing as a police officer in a fake police car?

There is a man wanted for posing as LE for sexual assaults in the area.

Amber would have pulled over for LE I'm sure.

Great thoughts Tedmac and Spamelot.

In your 3rd scenario, if Amber was giving a ride home to an aquaintance, where might that aquaintance have lived? Presumably, somewhat in the area she was found.

WHY was Amber found THERE???

There was a pretty good fight, too. Amber had really bad defensive wounds, poor kid. So I don't think the fight started in the car, or she would have wrecked. I know friends saw her paying her cable bill, I guess if they saw someone in her car at the time, they would have announced it, right? Or would they?

Gosh, I was thinking about a cop pulling her over, but if someone's going to do that, and has murder in mind, a blunt instrument just seems so risky. It's probably not so easy to kill someone with one. Especially outside in broad daylight. This is a puzzler, for sure.

Gosh, I was thinking about a cop pulling her over, but if someone's going to do that, and has murder in mind, a blunt instrument just seems so risky. It's probably not so easy to kill someone with one. Especially outside in broad daylight. This is a puzzler, for sure.

Right, but, what if murder wasn't what he had in mind, but, it became a necessity so he used what he had?

Amber's death really haunts me. There MUST be justice for that girl.

Using FB search tools, I have found that Heather Elvis and Amber Berbiglia had these places in common.

1. The Bobo's House
2. Vavavape
3. Make your Mark Tattoo
4. WBTW News
5. Medieval Times

When you use that tool, does it allow you to click on the bobos house? What is it?

I haven't exactly figured that out yet. But it's a very good question. There is one man who is fb friends with Amber who went there as well. The hinky meter vibrates with him. He has a record and is currently wanted.....I wish I knew the connection to Amber. Why would she be friends with such a man? I am thinking bar patron.

I was asking because there used to be a very sketchy place called bobos a good hour or more away from here. It was a massage parlor if you catch my drift.

I was asking because there used to be a very sketchy place called bobos a good hour or more away from here. It was a massage parlor if you catch my drift.

Yeah. I have had conflicting information on this.

It's that OR someone's dog.

I'm just not entirely convinced of the how FB pulls the metadata for the search function.

Something to dig on. ...

If you are a friend, relative of Amber's or a local,I make a sincere appeal to please, please join WS so you can help us try and determine what happened to Amber.

I have so many questions.

The murder of this beautiful woman in broad daylight is so depressing.

We are here to help. Please join us.

There was a pretty good fight, too. Amber had really bad defensive wounds, poor kid. So I don't think the fight started in the car, or she would have wrecked. I know friends saw her paying her cable bill, I guess if they saw someone in her car at the time, they would have announced it, right? Or would they?

I have to go back and read again. Friends said they saw her paying or bill, or did they say she told them she was stopping there to pay her bill? I don't remember them "seeing" her there.

Found this on the first page of this thread:

The lack of movement in this case in the last several days is disturbing, I guess the latest info that came out a few days ago is that she was seen at the Time Warner Cable store on Main St. in North Myrtle Beach around 1:30 pm. just a few hours before she was found and only 1.6 miles from where she was found. As far as what she was doing there, who she was there with, those questions remain unanswered at this point according to LE. They also announced a $1,000 reward for info that leads to an arrest.

Thank you. Who was she seen by? Was it from surveillance camera or friends? Searching now... Probably doesn't even matter but will be important when we start a timeline.

Sorry, I probably just incorrectly assumed that, or maybe I read it in another later article, not sure now! This getting old is for the birds.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back