SC SC - Amir Jennings, 18 mo., Columbia, Nov 2011

Family pleads for help to find missing 18-month-old boy

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/16452564/sc-police-mother-wont-tell-them-where-son-is

"Amir is 18-months-old. He has four 4 to 6 front teeth and a distinct gap. Amir answers to 'Mir, Mir." He is a whistling baby. He likes music...he responds by singing, bouncing, and, clapping his hands," said Nelson.
"Amir is familiar with nursery rhymes and he knows the song, 'Good Morning Sunshine, How Are You Today.'"...snip..."My family and I also request your prayers for Amir's safe return," concluded Nelson.

Thanks for the link stillwatersc. The video is heartwrenching.

My prayers are with Jocelyn. She could barely make it through that presser.

And yet another woman causes her baby to disappear.....what are all of the excuses made for her so far? PPD is usually a favorite. And, seems she's a real joker! Dropped her baby off at an apt. complex. Doesn't know the apt. #!! I'll bet she's not as convincing as the one she is trying to copy. Too bad, Zenah. Different state, different jury.....

This is getting unbelievable...here is yet another women who claims to have dropped her child off with others weeks ago but doesn't seem concerned and keeps changing her story.

I guess because one jury let someone off that used this story it will tried to be used by others for years to come. Hopefully a successful prosecution on one of these cases soon will stop people from trying this tactic ever again.

What a legacy to the one that started this!

And of course....Prayers that little Amir is found soon.

She was also at the age where certain mental illnesses can manifest noticable symptoms for the first time approx 18 months to (including pregnancy months) 27 months ago.

Who knows? She might be mentally ill or not.

As for this case being like Caylee's. Meh. There are so many children who's parents murdered them and didn't report them missing, another family member eventually did.

A lot like there are a great many men that have murdered their spouses and gotten away with it. But we always refer back to OJ (well we did for a while now I think it's Peterson that gets the most mention or others).

I want and hope so badly this little guy is still alive. I know intellectually there's a very slim chance. I just hope :(

I totally agree. Casey was not the first woman who killed her child and lied about it or didn't report her missing.
It is astounding how many children are missing. I was looking at the board in Wal Mart this afternoon where they put up notices and out of about 25-30 posters there was only ONE child I recognized as even being mentioned on NG or here on WS.... Lisa Irwin. I read somewhere the other day that there are over 2000 kids who go missing every day here in the U.S. And how many of those do we hear about on the news? Only a small fraction.

That was awful to watch. My heart is broken for this poor grandma!

That was very hard to watch. I just can't imagine how difficult her position must be, knowing that her daughter has caused the baby to disappear. I feel just awful for her, and for this family.

Zinah has such dark circles under her eyes for a young woman. She just looks really unhealthy to me, and her eyes look dead. Not really evil....just...lifeless.

I can't imagine what's been going on in her life, and why she no longer has her son with her. I don't think it's going to be a pretty story when the details come out.

Poor baby Amir. He's such a chubby cheeked little cutie in his photos.

The "I" was "inmate" and the "O", offender, I believe, and "F" is "felon"...re: Casey

Anyway I think this woman might be mentally ill...maybe not in a legally insane kind of way, but she may well have mental issues...the feeling I get anyway.

I think the family should plead to Amir's mom, instead of pleading to the public.....

just jumping off your post here :)

I am sooo frustrated with this. Are you kidding me??? If that was my daughter, you had better believe she would be telling me where her baby was!! WTH! Has mom even gotten to use her 'mother tone'? Alone with Zinah? I feel like I'm stuttering as I type this because I am just so livid. I am sick to death of these babies going missing in such bizarre, frustrating manners.

And another thing (sorry) but why does it seem like all these missing baby posters have pictures of them from MONTHS ago.???

I originally came here for Tori Stafford, I came back for Lisa Irwin and now I can't keep up...I'm so very angry!

Let me have a conversation with Zinah and we'll find out where sweet little Amir is!!!!

--zinah's court appearance...( apparently the whole thing is boring her..)

http://www.wistv.com/story/16448127/mis ... need-to-be

Missing child's mother once said she had no child

--video @ link--

34a8ae38.jpg

Excuse me? Are you really rolling your eyes at a hearing?
She looks like a spoiled brat who is being told they can't do or have something, or getting a lecture of some sort for something she 'doesn't deserve'. I think I might have to stay away from this one.

I wonder what kind of relationship she had with mom. I've read most of the links, but I did skip a couple that seemed to exactly repeat itself, but do we know who the other people are at the bail hearing? The tall woman with the glasses? And the others? I know grandma, but not who the others are. TIA

I would like to know if mom was only seen the night before (since Thanksgiving) or if she has been around for a while without Amir and grandma couldn't get a straight answer, just like LE couldn't? Drug use? Any word on that?

Excuse me? Are you really rolling your eyes at a hearing?
She looks like a spoiled brat who is being told they can't do or have something, or getting a lecture of some sort for something she 'doesn't deserve'. I think I might have to stay away from this one.

I wonder what kind of relationship she had with mom. I've read most of the links, but I did skip a couple that seemed to exactly repeat itself, but do we know who the other people are at the bail hearing? The tall woman with the glasses? And the others? I know grandma, but not who the others are. TIA

I would like to know if mom was only seen the night before (since Thanksgiving) or if she has been around for a while without Amir and grandma couldn't get a straight answer, just like LE couldn't? Drug use? Any word on that?

Her pictures look like she has a drug history. And that would probably include lots of alcohol too . Just guessing but she looks like she has been on a long, hard binge.

Her pictures look like she has a drug history. And that would probably include lots of alcohol too . Just guessing but she looks like she has been on a long, hard binge.

It could be depression too ~ she may not be sleeping. Have we heard anything about police investigating the apartments in the building she brought them to? I wonder if she ended up somewhere, partied and left him there? Or just literally went there, didn't even party and left him there? So many things I would like to know :(

--snipped--

--there are some pics of the family members in this article:

--the woman in glasses is grandma's sister (zinah's aunt) millie, the male is her cousin caesar, the other woman @ the 1st court appearance was a friend/and neighbour of grandma jocelyn.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...istent-tales/2012/01/06/gIQAJRsueP_story.html

Relatives of missing SC boy ask public to help find child who has been missing for a month

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back