GUILTY SC - Brantley Smith, 2, fatally beaten and sexually abused, Laurens Co, Jul 2018 *mom & bf arrested*

• Thread starter Deleted member 122964
  • Start date
I haven't found any social media for the mom...Jessica B. Smith

The Index Journal articles mentioned other children in the household, and I am wondering whether additional charges might be made.

Sitting on my hands because I have nothing nice to say... poor kids. Justice for Brantley.

HEY JanetElaine!! Good to see you!
I will never understand any adult hurting a child. An adult who is SUPPOSED to protect,love, and care for a child allowing someone to molest them?!! Inconceivable to me, yet we see it over and over. :(

Going by the mugshots of these two they look like a couple of drug addicts.

People like that should never be allowed to have children nor be around children.
Celebration of life planned for toddler brutally beaten

"A celebration of Brantley’s life will be held at Rabun Creek Baptist Church, according to an obituary.

The service starts at 1 p.m. Friday. Burial will follow at Gray Court City Cemetery. "

His Obituary :(: Brantley Justin Smith's Obituary on The Greenville News

This is tragic and sad. I can’t contemplate the pain that child endured prior to his body giving up. Not even the thought if this couple spending every moment of their lives in jail is enough punishment.

I can only hope the prosecutor finds the crime so egregious that they charge the death penalty. It was done in California in the Fernandez case in Palmdale and this is worse.

I don’t understand, even in light of the probability of meth use, that any human being could even think about sexually abusing a 2 year old. It’s not human. It’s not animal. It’s a monster. They both deserve the harshest punishment our judicial system has to offer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back