Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish i could find out who the person is thats adding all these diff comments to newspapers, sounds like he/she dont like the taylors,,and she/he states that st oldest son is in jail now ,from LE questioning him on BD case and while they questioing him (st-son) they got him for car theft?? ok this family has pulll!!! read the comments below-----

mcvlelady Yesterday 07:52 PM in reply to Din0

Everyone from our area (Mcclellanville) knew about Shaun having something to do with this. We always knew that it wasn't the kids from New York. His entire family has a history of being involved in mess like this from himself, to his brothers, and even his eldest son (who's also incarcerated because of all of the investigations with Brittanee, but on unrelated charges of motor vehicle theft) It's just a shame that our community can't help with anything concrete. Trust me we will be glad when all of this comes to a head and we are rid of him for good!

link to paper with comments at bottom

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S1672644.shtml?cat=566

can this link here help you? see i cant search with my pc in gtown county court/warrants,my ip address is listed so i cant go into that.hope you understand,,here a link that may help you in searching for warrants or courts etc but its only for gtown county area,,,

http://court.georgetowncountysc.org/publicindex/PISearch.aspx?CourtType=G

i do understand rose and appreciate the way you always offer to help...i started playing around with this link and will continue to do so...very interesting the stuff you can find here - also used the link to find horry county info...THANKS!

Or until they catch the other 2 involved in the kidnapping; which I believe LE knows exactly who they are they are just trying to locate.

We probably have to wait till first week of Sept before any further action unless they find new charges. At that time he will have to enter a plea and we will see if this is going to trial or not. I do not believe he entered a plea this week, was just charged and made bail.

Do you really think you ever hear any of that news? or we hear not enuff evindence to have court?????

The hard part is we don't know what the prosecution/LE has on him. They must have something to formally charge him. The picking him out of a lineup won't be enough in my opinion. I am sure in the meantime the prosecution will be contacting his lawyer giving him pre-trial options if he wants to take them.

Or until they catch the other 2 involved in the kidnapping; which I believe LE knows exactly who they are they are just trying to locate.

Oh yes this would open up many more windows. I wonder if they have warrants out for them, if they know who they are? Let's hope!

Chad Drexel was on the buzz radio station roch, ny this morning. He's fighting to find answers and find his daughter

this would been on Friday (yesterday)
http://www.rochesterbuzz.com/

i did not hear it this was told by his sister KD so i have not seen or heard it

so, if there are more charges, they'll bring him in again? or would they wait until september for everything?...sorry- don't know much about the law...and if they bring him in again, maybe the bail would be higher and he wouldn't be able to post it- or even no bail?

I know you directed the question to Doc but I'll answer the best I know...If they find other things to charge him on, yes, he can be brought in again and those charges would be evaluated seperately and bond set for each charge. Depending on the severity of the charge would determine the bond and if severe enough, they can set no bail but that is rare, even in a murder case, but it can be high - very high - like 2 million if the judge assesses it and finds him to be a flight risk (hello?) etc - just making it harder to bond out.

I sure hope that happens. Between the three counties, surely someone could come up with something on him.

I sure hope the little town of McClellanville starts talking. It sounds like the community is well aware of this family and their 'antics', to put it lightly. Although this is a very tight community, probably a lot of related people there - they were center in the eye of the hurricane with Hugo, went through a lot down there.

this from someone here in sc helping/working with BD case ,,but i found this posted on my FB page,,,,can not prove it but was interseting in reading it!!

SMG,, Drexel and Tomasso family-I'm busting my butt here in SC, please believe that. Women should NEVER disappear without a trace, and I'm a mother. There are TWO men locked up that were involved with Shannon McConaughey's disappearance. IF th...e that's sitting in Georgetown County jail was involved with Shannon, I have NO DOUBT he was involved with Brittanee's disappearance. I have prayed that the end result of this is that Brittanee will be found safe, and I'll still hold out that hope. But these are BAD men. Harry Rivers is in jail in Georgetown for raping a woman in May. Myrtle Beach is Horry County, right next door to Georgetown, and they had NO CLUE that he was there. If he's not one of the other two they're looking for, then HOW MANY ARE THERE????!!! These men will NOT change, they will NOT grow out of it. I can't say that I'm all for vigilante justice, but if the cops can't nail these guys this time, I say we come up with some ideas to deal with it ourselves. I'm damned embarrassed to be a South Carolinian. Please know that there's at least ONE of us that isn't backwoods, inbred, violent, and barbaric.

i have itinal the writters name due i cant post her wording without her knowing,,,

Good morning everyone! Just checking in for news.

RoseC, Wow! That's a scary thought! I don't recommend vigilante justice because the vigilante's would probably be the ones who end up either dead or in prison. I do understand the lady's frustration though. It is awful to feel helpless. Poor Britt, she was rendered helpless to this pack of swamp thugs! (if indeed they are responsible for her abduction) I shudder at the thought of it!

I went back and read the first page on Britt's thread in the forensic astrology forum.
Wow is all I can say! The first charts cast after her disappearance are right on target with what we now know. Does anyone know if there are any iron or metal structures around the T property? Just asking because of the accuracy of the charts thus far.

I must confess....a smug little smile with hues of gloating appears on my face every time I think about mlatta plastering Britt's fliers all over the area down there! Way to go mlatta!

wm

MOO

wm - FWIW, on the news last night when the interviewer was on the property I spotted some mobile homes...could count as a metal structures I guess.

Speaking of, where is mlatta? I know I have been away a couple of weeks but havent seen any posts since all this broke.

I know he ventured down Seven Mile Road but can't remember if he was going to go near Collins Creek. I remember us talking about that area specifically after reading one of the reports mentioning Collins Creek. In any event, hope mlatta is doing well! He's such a great person, all the time and effort he dedicates to missing people in the area. Well, you all are, dont get me wrong - he just is much braver than I hitting the streets like he has down there.

wm - FWIW, on the news last night when the interviewer was on the property I spotted some mobile homes...could count as a metal structures I guess.

Speaking of, where is mlatta? I know I have been away a couple of weeks but havent seen any posts since all this broke.

I know he ventured down Seven Mile Road but can't remember if he was going to go near Collins Creek. I remember us talking about that area specifically after reading one of the reports mentioning Collins Creek. In any event, hope mlatta is doing well! He's such a great person, all the time and effort he dedicates to missing people in the area. Well, you all are, dont get me wrong - he just is much braver than I hitting the streets like he has down there.

SeaNymph,
mlatta is around here somewhere. He checks in and he actually posted the other day when krista was planning to go down there and post fliers with the reward amount included. mlatta was going to meet her and help, then ST was arrested and RoseC told us a message from the 'grapevine' to NOT go down there because it's too dangerous. You're right! He is much braver than i about hitting the streets!

I think krista drove down 7 mile road when she was there awhile back. Not sure about Collins Creek though but she was all over that general area. Her report is somewhere on the previous thread.

Thanks for the info. I will ask on the FA thread if mobile homes are a possiblity as the type of structure the charts suggest.

wm

Good morning everyone! Just checking in for news.

I went back and read the first page on Britt's thread in the forensic astrology forum.
Wow is all I can say! The first charts cast after her disappearance are right on target with what we now know. Does anyone know if there are any iron or metal structures around the T property? Just asking because of the accuracy of the charts thus far.

wm

MOO

^snipped

I always enjoy going back to read the astrology threads when things come to light. Leomoon blew my mind when she posted the chart on my BF's dad, about an hour before he was found. Chills ran up my spine...

So anyway, look at this:

Soulscape: You can see the direction from A to B appears to be Southwest. Look at the chart above. If you were to lay that chart over a land map with 10th House cusp pointing due North, MOON and MERCURY in radix 2nd House (turned 8th of Death with MERCURY = Brittanee) would point to a southern by western direction. MOON at 22 degrees and MERCURY at 26 degrees = 48 degrees, possibly 48 miles. Note VENUS, Brittanee's co-ruler because of the intercepted Turned 1st House holding Libra, is in a western direction when the chart is superimposed on a land map.

^BBM

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - BRITTANEE M. DREXEL, missing 4/25/09 Myrtle Beach

and Soulscape's map from 5/02/09: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/BRITTANEEtoSanteeRvr.jpg

and then this:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...7068&sspn=30.819956,78.837891&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=9

^BWR to his home address. (I dont know what it is I do when I post maps that gets them wonky, but if it doesnt center when you go there, just click the "Get Directions" box and it will level it up for you!)

50.6 miles....that's what my Mama used to call "close enough for gov'ment work".

Considering this family lives all up and down that road, and the proximity to the river, that's just one of those things these amazing people do over on the FA thread that make you go hmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla