Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.thesunnews.com/2010/07/30/1610605/sc-cops-look-for-ties-in-missing.html

News - South Carolina & Regional - Wire
Friday, Jul. 30, 2010
The Associated Press

CHARLESTON, S.C. -- Police are seeking ties between the disappearance of a New York teen last seen in South Carolina and two other cases.

The Post and Courier of Charleston reports Friday Charleston County Sheriff Al Cannon says detectives are comparing the 1998 killing of Shannon McConaughey to the 2009 disappearance of Brittanee Drexel.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S1703929.shtml?cat=566

Posted at: 08/19/2010 2:19 PM
Updated at: 08/19/2010 2:27 PM

News 10NBC has learned that family and friends of missing teenagers Brittanee Drexel and Brian Sullivan, both of Chili, will hold a special fundraiser for the CUE Center for Missing Persons.

The fundraiser will take place Monday night at Charlotte Beach at 6:30 p.m. The CUE center is helping both families in the search for their loved ones.

Brittanee Drexel was 17-years-old when she disappeared last year while on spring break in Myrtle Beach. Brian Sullivan was 19-years-old when he vanished three years ago. He was last seen at the Burger King on Chili Avenue.

The fundraiser will include music and raffles.

For more Rochester, NY news go to our website www.whec.com

Thinking of our beautiful Brittanee and hoping that answers will come soon.

Many blessings to Britt and her family

Hoping someone will come forward soon. If love could bring you home, Brittanee, you would certainly be home by now. We will be here for you.

Geez, I get on here and find a new thread for Britt and thought news broke or something. I didn't expect to see one so soon. Anyways, hoping to hear something this week.

A new year is almost upon us. I hope that Dawn and the rest of Brittanee's family will get some answers before the year is out.

(bumping for Britt).

Brittanee,

If it weren't for you, I wouldn't check in here every day and I wouldn't know about the majority of the other missing persons cases. In a way, you've been a hero for them, at least from my perspective.

Saying hello to everyone here in the new thread :) We still have a little bit of time left in 2010 for some answers! Someone please come forward!

Hello Brittanee Drexel Family,

I just happened upon the tragic story of Brittanee vi YouTube and wanted to share the following suggestion.

Though you may have already be referred to a psychic I want to urge you to do so, if you haven't already. If you have done so and they haven't found anything, then find a different psychic. Use a police psychic that doesn't charge for the case, or one that comes forward having already been contacted by Brittanee.

If you don't believe in this sort of stuff, or it's against your beliefs than I urge you to reconsider. Qualified, verified, legitimate police psychics are a very real and effective way to narrow down the paths to Brittanee. I have been consulting with psychics for over 25 years and have never been disappointed with the advice of the real ones.

My personal psychic is Edward Carrion, psychicedward.com and he works for both the FBI and the police solving crime cases, and he has remote viewing which is astonishing, and he doesn't charge for his services in missing persons cases. You can't go wrong.

Also - Carla Baron is a well know psychic, featured on Psychic Investigator and other programs. There are other of her caliber too.

Love and light,

Adrian

Adrian Brooks Collins
Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics