Thread #12

Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15

Please continue here.

Still thinking of Brittanee often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the new thread!!

I'm in myrtle beach now, been here for a few days, but I haven't seen one flyer about Brittanee posted anywhere, still haven't seen the billboard either... What I HAVE seen is a ton of young girls out walking alone at night!!

In fact, I just saw a story on the news about a man police are looking for responsible for sexual misconduct with a minor and also kidnapping a young girl. The incident occured yesterday, & they're saying it happened at Coral Beach resort located on Ocean Boulevard.

They're will always be young and often drunk girls walking alone in myrtle beach. Unfortunately it's a party spot for high school graduates that think MB is safe because they are familiar with the area somewhat since most people in the surrounding states go to this beach on vacation with their family every year. I'm actually surprised this doesn't happen more often. There are so many people around in the summer that I think this may be why, not as many opportunities to abduct someone unseen. I still don't know how Brittanee was taken with out a witness or a traffic camera at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping for Britt!!!

I'll admitt, living in NC, Jr and Sr years in HS we went there for Spring Break. I never once thought about something like this happening. It's scary as to how naive you can be when young. Now as an adult and mother, I go there once a year on family vacation. I myself, have never seen flyers or the billboard for BD. I always look for it. Praying for her family!

Bumping for Britt!!!

I'll admitt, living in NC, Jr and Sr years in HS we went there for Spring Break. I never once thought about something like this happening. It's scary as to how naive you can be when young. Now as an adult and mother, I go there once a year on family vacation. I myself, have never seen flyers or the billboard for BD. I always look for it. Praying for her family!

I went there for family vacations yearly and also for Senior week after graduation, as did nearly everyone else that went to my high school. I have always been aware of what can happen thanks to my mom who has always made sure I was knowledgeable of what strangers are capable of. So I always stuck with my friends. No one out of the many years of high school graduates that I know of have had a bad experience in MB. I hate that Brittanee did on her very first visit. :(

I have gone to MB so many times in my lifetime I can't even count. Even when I was one of those teens that thought they were invincible. I have never had a thought of it being unsafe until the last 5 or 6 years.

I still continue to go back to the friends. I just find it hard to believe they know nothing. It seems to me their parents would want them involved. If they know nothing then get out and help spread the word of her disappearance. Show compassion for BD and her family.

I was looking at the police report again. It says that "upon initial response and meeting with complainant J. Hahn, officer Cleary and Damm did attempt contact with the occupants of room number 305. There was no answer when officer Cleary knocked and announced himself as a police officer. The night auditor gained entry, but no one was present. The occupants belongings were still there. At this time, officer Cleary contacted A. Lippa via telephone number provided by Mr. Hahn"

It has been made clear that due to distance, Hahn didn't make it to MB to report Brittanee as missing until after 4AM. On the other police report, it states that LE was initially dispatched to Bar Harbor at 04:54AM military time (almost 5AM). If the cops went directly to the room to try and find the other kids and they're not there even though it's past 5AM, where were they??? It's obvious that these kids were party animals, but 5AM... really??

Someone on my YouTube channel left a comment saying that there is another fake profile on FB, someone impersonating Brittanee. I think they purposely misspelled her first name as "Brittanie" to avoid being reported. For those of you that do have Facebook, please report the fake profile. Hopefully it will be taken down quickly.

https://www.facebook.com/brittanie.drexel.7?fref=ts

I know I and a few others on here reported this same profile months ago obviously facebook doesn't take these report too seriously which really stinks seeing it hurts the family.

Someone on my YouTube channel left a comment saying that there is another fake profile on FB, someone impersonating Brittanee. I think they purposely misspelled her first name as "Brittanie" to avoid being reported. For those of you that do have Facebook, please report the fake profile. Hopefully it will be taken down quickly.

https://www.facebook.com/brittanie.drexel.7?fref=ts

This case bothers me to this day. I just told Britanee's story to a friend, whose daughter was headed to Myrtle Beach on spring break.

had a dream about her the other night i'm sure bc i was reading on here but it was just really strange i was hopng to come here and maybe something new had been found out but sadly it doesnt like like it...ughhh i just wish some answers would turn up this case frustrates me so much bc she deserves to come home and her family deserves answers

hi everyone, long time, I haven't posted, but I have been lurking. I got this in my newsfeed an hour ago from Georgetown Times:

BREAKING: WE HAVE RECEIVED WORD OF A PLANE CRASH IN GEORGETOWN COUNTY. THE DECOMMISSIONED MILITARY PLANE HAS GONE DOWN IN THE WOODS OF HIGHWAY 17 BETWEEN GEORGETOWN AND NORTH SANTEE. ONE PERSON WAS IN THE PLANE. HIS CONDITION IS UNKNOWN. WE WILL POST MORE WHEN MORE DETAILS ARE RECEIVED.

I only brought this up because I have always thought this to be an area of interest (last cellphone ping, sunglasses)

That being said, there's now going to be a number of search crews roaming that area, which is a good thing, hence, I shared :)

I just returned from our annual MB trip. There whole time there I couldn't get BD off my mind. We were on the strip and passed Bar Habor around 7 one night. The strip is so crowded, even away from the main spot where the pavillion use to be. I just feel like if someone had abducted BD someone would have seen something?? I just have a feeling she got in a car with someone she knew. It was just so crowded, and I know it is summer time but the time she was there was SB and being there myself at 17 it gets busy. I still think the friends know more. Hoping this is the year Britt comes home

As a frequent MB visitor, I also think that it would have been virtually impossible for a stranger to have abducted her by say forcing her into a car, putting a gun to her back, etc. I think it's someone she knew or met down there who offered her a ride and she got in willingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong