Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to find out any information concerning BD from a Myrtle Beach Detective I met over the weekend. Didn't get much. When I asked if an arrest is coming up soon, the detective gave me a hard stare and simply said, they have a suspect. I then asked if there was just one, and if the one was part of a large family in McClellanville. I received an extra hard stare along with three blinks. I made a comment that BD most likely went through every parent's worst nightmare. Detective said, she definitely did. ,

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I am confident there has already been an arrest. I also believe several more are coming .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those who are confused...

TST / ST = Timothy Shaun Taylor (brother)

RKT / RT = Randell Keith Taylor (brother)

MT = (possible family member, same last name) his friend list was where we found BG.

BG = Cant disclose name (Facebook friend ) the one whos writes suspicious posts sometimes.

Darrenl Taylor = The account we suspect is being used by Shaun Taylor as he has pictures of himself on there and his business towing company yet the one in his real name only has 20 friends. Probably to throw LE off.

JRT / JT = Joshua Rashaun Taylor (not 100% sure but I think I read that he is possibly the son of Shaun Taylor?) He is currently serving 25 years in prison for attempted murder for shooting someone.

I think thats everyone?

Alright guys, I am finally almost done. I wrapped up thread 17 last night and I'll be re-reading this thread today and tomorrow. I did come across my own post where I first said I was going to be doing this and it was on June 13 so this process took more than a month and a half to complete. It's a long task but I would encourage those of you who aren't as familiar with the case to at least skim some of the older threads and see what you may have missed out on.

I feel like I have better grasp of the timeline we are working with here -- something I still felt was up in the air in this case. I also have a solid understanding what theories are most likely, possible, far-fetched, and downright impossible.

#StillDoinItForBritt

3513A92200000578-3631400-image-m-19_1465445452391.jpg

Some posts have been removed.

Nothing to worry about as I believe everyone had good intentions, but sleuthing, talking about, or referencing any social media page that does not belong to a suspect or POI from this case (even when using initials to do so) is a violation of Websleuth's social media rules & TOS.

If you are ever unsure if something is ok to post, feel free to contact myself or any other moderator/Admin and we'd be happy to help. Or, if you've already posted something and you are questioning whether or not it's allowed, please use the alert triangle at the bottom of your post and a moderator/Admin will review it. Thanks so much :)

So who are the suspects/poi ? Not including the friends
They haven't named them officially,until named we can't post anything about them

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Ive posted (and others) about the T's before but those comments never got removed so thats why im confused

So happy that it has been confirmed finally SOME of what we have been wanting to hear all along, a confirmed suspect! I figured they had a suspect when they announced she had been killed, too bad we don't have confirmation on who it is! They're most likely finishing the last few pieces of this heart breaking puzzle as we are sleuthing about this. This suspect or multiple suspects will be arrested soon enough. Britt deserves justice, peace, and a proper burial. What is done in the dark, eventually comes to the light whether it be right away or years later. Hope whomever did this is reading ALL OF THESE THREADS....

They can't speak for now and we have to respect that, I understand you wanting to know more though. ^^
I know LE can't speak about the case but I just had to try [emoji4]

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Ive posted (and others) about the T's before but those comments never got removed so thats why im confused

ruby, would you consider changing your settings so you can accept incoming PMs? If not I understand.

PETITION FOR PETER BROZOWITZ AND JENNIFER OBERER TO BE QUESTIONED IN FRONT OF GRAND JURY

I believe due to the actions, bahavior, and false and/or contridictory statements made to the press as well as investigators by Peter Brozowitz as well as Jennifer Oberer, who knew Brittanee Marie Drexel, and were in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina when she disappeared and later murdered, that probable cause exists that these 2 individuals had knowledge before, during, and after the fact, and that it warrants the convening of a state grand jury to question these individuals and persue a possible indictment and prosecution under South Carolinas Aiding and Abetting Laws. I strongly urge with this petition for Charleston/Berkeley County Solicitor Scarlett A. Wilson to persue this matter and request a state grand jury be convened by a judge to question these individuals.

https://www.change.org/p/south-caro...ents_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

How does the petition starter even know what statements these people made to investigators? Why not include the allegedly contradictory statements in the petition? Seems like a desperate attempt to connect the "friends" to the crime despite the fact that LE continues to say they are not suspects.

I beg to differ Zoosleuth. the person who started the petition has been very involved with Britts case and he is not "desperate" to connect the friends. The fact remains that these people were never really interrogated. The all left MB within hours of her dissappearance and only were interviewed by LE by phone. I am sorry, but in what disapperance case lasting 7 years have the people they were with NOT been interrogated by LE??? Even if they are not connected, they may know something and not realize they know something like the FBI said. It is obvious these people are nasty biotches and would never go to LE on their own at this point, so if this petition forces them to speak, then I am all for it. At the very least it puts their crappy behavior back in the light for all in their lives to see.

ETA.....LE has not ruled anyone out. CD is the one indirectly said it.

I completely agree with this petition. The actions of her "friends" are so suspicious to me. Let's get them interviewed and get some answers. If they have nothing to hide, they shouldn't be worried at all.

I also agree with Joel's petition. I don't think these kids had anything to do with this, but they were less then forthcoming.

I beg to differ Zoosleuth. the person who started the petition has been very involved with Britts case and he is not "desperate" to connect the friends. The fact remains that these people were never really interrogated. The all left MB within hours of her dissappearance and only were interviewed by LE by phone. I am sorry, but in what disapperance case lasting 7 years have the people they were with NOT been interrogated by LE??? Even if they are not connected, they may know something and not realize they know something like the FBI said. It is obvious these people are nasty biotches and would never go to LE on their own at this point, so if this petition forces them to speak, then I am all for it. At the very least it puts their crappy behavior back in the light for all in their lives to see.

ETA.....LE has not ruled anyone out. CD is the one indirectly said it.

Maybe I was a little harsh when I said "desperate attempt." I'm sure this person has the best of intentions and just wants justice for Brittanee. The petition just comes off as unprofessional to me. It doesn't provide any evidence supporting the claims. So is the solicitor is just supposed to take our word for it and call in a grand jury because some guy on the internet made a claim?

Also, the petition is poorly written. It's only two sentences long and the first one is like five sentences in one. It's riddled with spelling errors of basic words. Like it or not, some people will judge credibility based on the quality of writing. Something to keep in mind.

First BBM: Do we actually know this for fact? I understand that at first they may have not been interrogated in person, but I also was under the impression that LE never told the family anything about their investigation until right before the announcement in June of this year. Do we know for sure that there weren't further interviews with the "friends" in the 7 years that have past? I'm just confused about how people state what LE has or hasn't done, and what LE has been told, when LE hasn't revealed much at all.

My question still remains and if anybody could explain I would appreciate it: "How does the petition starter even know what statements these people made to investigators?"

Second BBM: I believe that's all this petition will accomplish due to the lack of supporting evidence in the petition.

Third BBM: LE haven't ruled anybody out but they have made it clear that the "friends" are not suspects at this time. With all of the agencies involved, I'll give LE the benefit of the doubt here if they don't think it's necessary to look further into the "friends."

Maybe I was a little harsh when I said "desperate attempt." I'm sure this person has the best of intentions and just wants justice for Brittanee. The petition just comes off as unprofessional to me. It doesn't provide any evidence supporting the claims. So is the solicitor is just supposed to take our word for it and call in a grand jury because some guy on the internet made a claim?

Also, the petition is poorly written. It's only two sentences long and the first one is like five sentences in one. It's riddled with spelling errors of basic words. Like it or not, some people will judge credibility based on the quality of writing. Something to keep in mind.

First BBM: Do we actually know this for fact? I understand that at first they may have not been interrogated in person, but I also was under the impression that LE never told the family anything about their investigation until right before the announcement in June of this year. Do we know for sure that there weren't further interviews with the "friends" in the 7 years that have past? I'm just confused about how people state what LE has or hasn't done, and what LE has been told, when LE hasn't revealed much at all.

My question still remains and if anybody could explain I would appreciate it: "How does the petition starter even know what statements these people made to investigators?"

Second BBM: I believe that's all this petition will accomplish due to the lack of supporting evidence in the petition.

Third BBM: LE haven't ruled anybody out but they have made it clear that the "friends" are not suspects at this time. With all of the agencies involved, I'll give LE the benefit of the doubt here if they don't think it's necessary to look further into the "friends."

I guess we can agree to disagree. AFAIC, the ONLY LE I will give the benefit of the doubt is the FBI. I believe the LE agencies involved prior to the FBI dropped the ball big time in this case. I also do not agree that anyone in LE has made it clear that any of the friends are not involved. They have NEVER named POI and have NEVER ruled anyone out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998