Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread 15 post #1259 (March 2013). I'm finally close to wrapping up thread 15 -- it's been a long one.

I've never heard this until now. Those girls were absolutely horrible to her. Abusive actually. Had that girl not pushed that button on the bed, Brittanee would most likely be alive right now. I can't imagine for the life of me why she'd want so badly to go anywhere with them. She must have really, really liked Peter and wanted to be around him

Something mentioned earlier has me thinking. I wonder if any of the places she was held at were motel rooms. I wonder if there were calls or texts to certain clients with a known penchant for very young girls.
MO: Older, white, married men. Men who absolutely realize who they "visited" but will not come forward voluntarily for obvious reasons...

wm, a couple days ago you requested I be on the lookout for a skull found on an island in SC. I found something but I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to as I don't think it's an entire skull. *graphic warning: this article shows the jaw bone FYI*. Anyways, here it is. Thread 15 post #1411 (June 2013)

John Walters and Perkins Grant often make the hour trip from Georgetown to Charleston to search for glass and other artifacts on Drum Island.

On Sunday, however, that search took a turn they had only joked about previously -- finding human remains.

"There's no doubt, I mean you know right away when you look at it, when you hold it, that it's a human jaw bone. There is no question," Walters said.

http://abcnews4.com/archive/glass-hunters-hope-discovered-jaw-bone-will-lead-to-closure

Could this be Brittanee?

wm, a couple days ago you requested I be on the lookout for a skull found on an island in SC. I found something but I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to as I don't think it's an entire skull. *graphic warning: this article shows the jaw bone FYI*. Anyways, here it is. Thread 15 post #1411 (June 2013)

Yayessss! That is it LLLindsayy!!! thank you for finding it! It struck me because the Mister and I like to hunt for seaglass and sharks teeth along the beach and he kayaks to an uninhabited island for whelks for me to paint. It pained me to think of stumbling upon such a thing. This occured in June before *advertiser censored* hit the fan and I headed off to AL on Labor Day of that year. I wonder if there have been any updates on this? Could this be our Britt indeed? If there was any DNA to be extracted from that tooth and it matched Britt's familial DNA, this could be the reason LE is sure she is deceased.

Can any of our gifted map folks map Drum Island in perspective to the areas where she was last seen?

Yayessss! That is it LLLindsayy!!! thank you for finding it! It struck me because the Mister and I like to hunt for seaglass and sharks teeth along the beach and he kayaks to an uninhabited island for whelks for me to paint. It pained me to think of stumbling upon such a thing. This occured in June before *advertiser censored* hit the fan and I headed off to AL on Labor Day of that year. I wonder if there have been any updates on this? Could this be our Britt indeed? If there was any DNA to be extracted from that tooth and it matched Britt's familial DNA, this could be the reason LE is sure she is deceased.

Can any of our gifted map folks map Drum Island in perspective to the areas where she was last seen?

There were follow up articles to say it's not her.

Coroner: Jaw bone found on Drum Island not McCaffrey's, Drexel's
Published:Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 1:35 pm EDT
Updated:Tuesday, June 18th 2013, 2:23 pm EDT

http://www.live5news.com/story/2256...pparently-recovered-underneath-ravenel-bridge

Sorry I should have brought that forward with my post. Sorry for any confusion!!

ETA: I'll post a link if I find a post about who it is.

There were follow up articles to say it's not her.

Coroner: Jaw bone found on Drum Island not McCaffrey's, Drexel's
Published:Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 1:35 pm EDT
Updated:Tuesday, June 18th 2013, 2:23 pm EDT

http://www.live5news.com/story/2256...pparently-recovered-underneath-ravenel-bridge

Sorry I should have brought that forward with my post. Sorry for any confusion!!

ETA: I'll post a link if I find a post about who it is.

That's the problem with reposting stuff from the past

As most of you know, I've spent the last month or so reviewing past threads to bring forth forgotten facts and points of interest of discussion. I also told sleuths that if they have any requests for past info to be brought forward - providing I am able to locate it in the threads - to let me know. By and large, the effort has received overwhelming appreciation. I've received comments and private messages from multiple sleuths thanking me for my time and hard work.

But I've also received backlash from individuals who don't see the importance of reviewing facts (IMO it would be remiss to presume LE doesn't do this regularly) and/or those who think that my efforts are futile and time wasted. Some people even think I ought to leave Brittanee's case alone until their is big news worthy of discussion.

The reason for the post is to ask your opinions. Do you all feel I should continue with this quest? Or is the general consensus that it is unimportant? I'd like all of your opinions because they all matter to me.

Thanks in advance, guys.

Maybe there should be a REVIEW thread. That would clarify what's going on. Just a thought.

I appreciate the reviewing LLLindsayy!! I didn't find this site until 2011 or 12,I have looked back myself, but with you and others who were here from the start, you all know the important facts!! Sometimes looking back will bring back a memory or a clue and that can help Brittanee's body be found or bring her killers to jail!!

As a long time lurker, I have enjoyed all the past review! I have been into this case for years, but lately I check this site several times a day for anything new. I say keep reviewing! So many fascinating reads!

I havent wrote on here for months! Ive been catching up on all the posts. Im so glad there has been a big development in the case!! Firstly I wanted to point out about the sunglasses... In the picture of them in the plastic bag you can clearly see the word Prada written on them, yet in the picture of Britt on the beach on the pink bikini you cannot see the word Prada on them.

I looked up RT and ST on facebook. I looked at MT and BG aswell, it appears the post of the press conference from BGs fb has disappeared?? but there is a picture he posted to fb of a message screenshot where someone has asked him about the Brittanee post, well a few days later on 23 June hes posted a status "Dont you hate when you get screenshot, that DM wasnt for everybody" which makes me believe BG aimed thay status at this site as because you guys were talking that same time about screenshotting all the posts before they disappeared. So im pretty sure they do read here!

Another thing I have stumbled across a group called "Missing Brittanee Marie Drexel" on fb. its an open group and the 1st post is a guy with a C initial posting a news article about ST. There are a ton of comments on the post and if you scroll down the comments you will see the same guy who posted the article commenting "Word straight out of Mclellanville is that he killed her she is buried in his back yard, sad as it sounds probably is true he and his brothers have done it before" another one he commented "That dude sold drugs to lots of people down there and supposedly its one of the houses thats got junk cars all through the yard that they lived at and she is buried in a car in the yard with a white pvc style fence around it" then he posts another "Its not a false report when its coming from the guy whose last name is where the town got its name from trust me everything i said has already been reported"

Another person on that group has posted a comment "They lived in several places, moved, they kept losing houses, suspected domestic violence, chemical addictions and check writing, so the location of the house has to be when britt disappeared in 2009."

It has become clear to me through recent Facebook searches that people being afraid to come forward isn't the only reasons we might be dealing with here. Several of these incredibly evil guys present themselves as being holy and religious. Many of them are married and/or have children. The following is complete speculation:

If the wives/girlfriends of these individuals have info that could be helpful to LE I feel that have talked themselves out of believing it could be related. They truly do not believe that their God-fearing husband could be capable of something like this. I'm betting that these guys are playing the victim. They are probably telling their wives about how they've been "wrongly accused" of crimes like this in the past (which is why charges were dismissed) and that is probably why they're being questioned again.

There are others in the community who know what happened and are very much part of the "no snitchin' culture." They may not be afraid to come forward as much as they don't want the reputation of being a snake among their friends.

I very much believe that most of these people are caught up in dealing and using drugs which is probably how they get a lot of their money. Other ways they get their money is probably from side jobs like this: http://www.yelp.com/biz/shauns-towing-georgetown <-thanks to the sleuth who sent me this link
This is whay I noticed while looking through their fbs. Posting alot of religious things. I really think a listening device should be planted in the house to listen to their conversations, and also planted on the phone to listen to phone calls aswell. That could solve the case. Put gps trackers on their cars, see what type of areas they are visiting, they might revisit the place where brittanees remains are. Talking of cars, the LE should look into what type of cars they had around the time BD dsappeared,, then look on the cctv of her walking and see if any cars of that make model colour passed by at a similar time on the road that night. Although I dont think the footage was very clear.

Keep going LLLindsayy!!! You're doing a fabulous job!!!

Has it been mentioned that McClellanville hosted its annual shrimp festival/Blessing of the fleet on May 2nd 2009, perhaps that was a lure... its a big celebration in the region.

[video=youtube;LQjAbG3kliE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQjAbG3kliE[/video]

This is whay I noticed while looking through their fbs. Posting alot of religious things. I really think a listening device should be planted in the house to listen to their conversations, and also planted on the phone to listen to phone calls aswell. That could solve the case. Put gps trackers on their cars, see what type of areas they are visiting, they might revisit the place where brittanees remains are. Talking of cars, the LE should look into what type of cars they had around the time BD dsappeared,, then look on the cctv of her walking and see if any cars of that make model colour passed by at a similar time on the road that night. Although I dont think the footage was very clear.
Oh yes with out a dought there is a very high amount of church and religious people among the town .However when i watch tv i see all the time places in the slums of atlanta and detroit places like compton , I have yet to see a pastor after giving the lords prayor turn to his crowd and say remember everyone SNITCHES GET STICHES ...So i do not think thats what we have here in mccllelinville in fact . These guys and girls if there are any will be caught ...

As most of you know, I've spent the last month or so reviewing past threads to bring forth forgotten facts and points of interest of discussion. I also told sleuths that if they have any requests for past info to be brought forward - providing I am able to locate it in the threads - to let me know. By and large, the effort has received overwhelming appreciation. I've received comments and private messages from multiple sleuths thanking me for my time and hard work.

But I've also received backlash from individuals who don't see the importance of reviewing facts (IMO it would be remiss to presume LE doesn't do this regularly) and/or those who think that my efforts are futile and time wasted. Some people even think I ought to leave Brittanee's case alone until their is big news worthy of discussion.

The reason for the post is to ask your opinions. Do you all feel I should continue with this quest? Or is the general consensus that it is unimportant? I'd like all of your opinions because they all matter to me.

Thanks in advance, guys.
I love that you are: "still doin it for Britt" and thank you for sharing your efforts.

I stop in at least once a day to check out what you have brought forward to review. I hope you continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021