Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
FBI offers $25k reward in Brittanee Drexel disappearance
WBTW News Staff
Published: June 3, 2016, Updated: June 8, 2016

drexel-fbi2.jpg

Brittanee Drexel was reported missing seven years ago on Ocean Boulevard. Drexel left her home in Rochester, New York during the spring of 2009 without her parents consent and traveled with a group of teenagers on spring break to Myrtle Beach.

FBI Special Agent in Charge David Thomas says investigators believe Drexel was taken from the Blue Water Inn in Myrtle Beach to the area where Wednesdays press conference was held, in McCllelanville, and was held against her will for several days.

We believe she traveled from the Blue Water, here, to this general area, and was here for several days, says Thomas. We are confident in the fact that she was here.

Brittanee Drexel, teen who vanished in 2009, was raped, shot, eaten by alligators, FBI says
28 August 2016

A teenager who vanished from Myrtle Beach, S.C., in 2009 was repeatedly raped in a gang stash house for several days then she was shot dead and fed to alligators when her disappearance generated too much media attention, the FBI said last week.

The shocking new details about the mysterious disappearance of 17-year-old Rochester, N.Y., native Brittanee Drexel came largely from a jailhouse confession that was subsequently substantiated by others with tidbits and secondhand information, FBI Agent Gerrick Munoz testified in a federal court transcript obtained by The Post and Courier.

HugeDomains.com - HelpFindBrittaneeDrexel.com is for sale (Help Find Brittanee Drexel)

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Myrtle Beach Police Department (843) 918-1963
or CUE Center For Missing Persons 24 Hour Tip Line 910-232-1687

NCMEC Poster - http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
NamUs - Missing Person Case

Previous Threads:
(NOTE - Threads #1 - #16 are no longer linkable)

Thread # 17 Thread #18

Thread #19

Last edited by a moderator:
Another article on TT firing his attorneys:

Man named in Drexel disappearance wants new attorney before sentencing on unrelated case
By Patrick Phillips, Digital Content Manager
By Harve Jacobs, Reporter

Snipped:

The man who pleaded guilty to a charge some say was a ploy to force him to give information on an unrelated missing person case can switch attorneys, a judge ruled.

and

"He was in third period class in Lincoln High School the day that jailhouse rat says he was in this trap house in the middle of McClellanville, they know that is not correct," Peper said.

Taylor's mother, Joan, also said school records tell you "there in black and white" that her son was in school and did not leave school that day.

"Going back and forth to court, hearing the words of the FBI agent, the reason [Taylor] is being charged again for this robbery is that they feel he knows something about [the Drexel] case," she said.

http://www.live5news.com/story/3800...-attorney-before-sentencing-on-unrelated-case

I can NOT believe these fools have not had anyone turn on them for 25 grand, I mean for real!! not one person , that's beyond sad , too scared , no conscious at all, just don't care, that little area is just a crappy place full of crappy people IMO

just listened , Tiger Tiger Tiger help I bet you might be able to help on this , THE NAMED the guys in the stash house and you have stalked FAYboo (lol) more than I so..... maybe you will be able to link the names FBI cant match nicknames to real names ....and believe it or not I missed the mercer Rd search last year (it was in march when my Baby Grandson who lived with me passed away so I was in a state , he had a sudden brain aneurysm and I missed that)

just listened , Tiger Tiger Tiger help I bet you might be able to help on this , THE NAMED the guys in the stash house and you have stalked FAYboo (lol) more than I so..... maybe you will be able to link the names FBI cant match nicknames to real names ....and believe it or not I missed the mercer Rd search last year (it was in march when my Baby Grandson who lived with me passed away so I was in a state , he had a sudden brain aneurysm and I missed that)
Sloane7777, first, I’m so sorry to hear about your grandson. My deepest condolences for your loss. As far as the nicknames go, its tough to know what to do with that information. I read somewhere that Peper (DT’s former lawyer) was claiming some of those implicated individuals were actually in prison at the time of the events described by Brown, so it seems his former client had provided at least some of the real names. I guess one of the advantages of having these “street names” is that you can arbitrarily apply them to whoever you want whenever it suits you or when it provides an alibi. However, if he’s correct and some of them actually were incarcerated during that time, it would throw serious doubt on Brown’s entire story (and would also explain why the Feds have been unwilling to move forward with arrests and prosecutions based on Brown's "eyewitness" account).

Last edited:
Sloane7777, first, I’m so sorry to hear about your grandson. My deepest condolences for your loss. As far as the nicknames go, its tough to know what to do with that information. I read somewhere that Peper (DT’s former lawyer) was claiming some of those implicated individuals were actually in prison at the time of the events described by Brown, so it seems his former client had provided at least some of the real names. I guess one of the advantages of having these “street names” is that you can arbitrarily apply them to whoever you want whenever it suits you or when it provides an alibi. However, if he’s correct and some of them actually were incarcerated during that time, it would throw serious doubt on Brown’s entire story (and would also explain why the Feds have been unwilling to move forward with arrests and prosecutions based on Brown's "eyewitness" account).
Thank you for your kind words , and I have also noticed with the nicknames ...well for example I found 2 "40"s one looks about DT age but who knows ST was obviously in on alot of this too so who knows which one it could be its just a awful situation an these guys are really getting away with so much ....Im telling you if I did half of what I see on their FB pages I would be under the jail LOL but seriously this is beyond sad ...that poor child!

Sloane 7777, sorry I have been away. Can you give me some of the nicknames? Although I agree somewhat with QPR fan , it's possible to put a nickname with a face.

Thank you for your kind words , and I have also noticed with the nicknames ...well for example I found 2 "40"s one looks about DT age but who knows ST was obviously in on alot of this too so who knows which one it could be its just a awful situation an these guys are really getting away with so much ....Im telling you if I did half of what I see on their FB pages I would be under the jail LOL but seriously this is beyond sad ...that poor child!

I'm so sorry about the loss of your Grandson. My heart goes out to you.

Of course, if Brown actually witnessed what he claims he witnessed, then it would be possible to simply ask him to match up nicknames with mug shots (I'm sure they all have one). He is implicating those individuals by claiming he actually saw them there. The only way there would be any confusion is if he wasn't actually there and was reciting names he heard secondhand from the people who actually witnessed (and perpetrated) the horrific actions described. The more I think about the tale spun by Brown, the more it seems like an amalgamation of details which may have occurred over hours/days but are time-condensed into story lasting about 30 minutes. That being said, I still think LE is on the right track and they've got the right people in their crosshairs.

Of course, if Brown actually witnessed what he claims he witnessed, then it would be possible to simply ask him to match up nicknames with mug shots (I'm sure they all have one). He is implicating those individuals by claiming he actually saw them there. The only way there would be any confusion is if he wasn't actually there and was reciting names he heard secondhand from the people who actually witnessed (and perpetrated) the horrific actions described. The more I think about the tale spun by Brown, the more it seems like an amalgamation of details which may have occurred over hours/days but are time-condensed into story lasting about 30 minutes. That being said, I still think LE is on the right track and they've got the right people in their crosshairs.

I agree, but I am not dismissing that LE has not released everything he has told them. I would think the FBI would keep some specifics private for now. I am a local and the only reason I would like the nicknames is to see if I could put a face with them and if there are from South Santee or North Santee or Georgetown. I also believe the tale is not so far fetched, but agree it's second hand that Brown heard from someone else , and he would think it would help him. I do think that this is not the first time its happened in this area IMHO. I also think the real person who told this story will not repeat it to the FBI. That being said, I still think LE is on the right track and they've got the right people in their crosshairs.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong