Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's really her in those woods, and Moody's the perp, then who was killed @ the stash house and fed to the gators? Questions, questions, and more questions?
Nothing about the alligator story or the events surrounding it sounded credible to me. The lying jailhouse snitch should also be charged with obstruction. I still can't believe the fbi ran with that.

If it's really her in those woods, and Moody's the perp, then who was killed @ the stash house and fed to the gators? Questions, questions, and more questions?
It was said he wasn't 100% sure if that was Brittanee , Dawn said she doesn't think Taquan Brown was lying and even refer to the podcast, she said she wants to help him , he was defending a girl when he got the charge that sent him there , so I'm not sure but I by no means think the T s are not into a lot of interesting things per their own words, and ill just leave it there .

I am not buying Moody, even though he looked good in the very beginning.
What happened to the witnesses in earlier in the investigation that many people in the community saw Brittanee through x amount of days moving about by multiple people? How would LE know/confirm she was alive for approx. 5 days after she went missing. I don't know, but I suspect the convict testimony came later after that perhaps (I assume from the press) This is not make sense to me?

I really hope Brittanee's family and friends get the answers & the truth that they need & Brittanee deserves .

I am not buying Moody, even though he looked good in the very beginning.
What happened to the witnesses in earlier in the investigation that many people in the community saw Brittanee through x amount of days moving about by multiple people? How would LE know/confirm she was alive for approx. 5 days after she went missing. I don't know, but I suspect the convict testimony came later after that perhaps (I assume from the press) This is not make sense to me?

I really hope Brittanee's family and friends get the answers & the truth that they need & Brittanee deserves .
I mean, what are the odds this guy is arrested on charges related to this crime, a body is discovered shortly after, and he's not involved?

I mean, what are the odds this guy is arrested on charges related to this crime, a body is discovered shortly after, and he's not involved?
I think that might be a cover per say too, I think the old suspects have a lot of local ties , the arrest records say alot , someone is helping JMO!

Looks like there's a good chance they've found her body.

GEORGETOWN COUNTY, S.C. (WMBF) – Remains have been found in a wooded area in Georgetown County, according to multiple sources.

It’s unclear at this point if the remains are those of Brittanee Drexel.

The same sources would not give a specific location on where the remains were found.

WMBF was the first to tell you that law enforcement officers were seen searching late Wednesday night in the outskirts of Georgetown.

Interesting.....

"Moody was identified as a person of interest in the Brittanee Drexel case in 2012, but law enforcement said at the time they lacked enough evidence to peg Moody as a definitive suspect. This was the last time his name was mentioned publicly in the case."

"In 2016, the FBI revealed new details about Drexel's disappearance, saying she was killed after being held against her will."

"A short time later, Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor was named a suspect in the case - a revelation that came from court papers tied to another case he was charged in. The FBI said Taylor had failed a lie detector test when questioned about Drexel's disappearance. He has continuously denied any involvement in the case, including during his appearance on Dr. Phil in 2016."

Got IT! Thanks for reposting the link you shared.
Wow, SCARY how even LE can alledgly produce a narrivative that is not correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak