Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see in one of the articles that Moody was charged in 2010 for not registering as a sex offender. I was wondering if he was in violation of this on the day Brittanee went missing.
My question is if a crime occurs at a time when a person has failed to register as a sex offender and that same person is later considered a person of interest or suspect in that crime could they be charged for obstruction of justice simply for not being on the registry?
Maybe something LE had in their back pocket all these years just waiting for the right time to use it.
I don't know but I thought I'd ask and see if anyone else had an opinion on it.

The below news story is a fairly comprehensive overview of the case. In it, there are additional statements by Taquan Brown, who is the informant who said the victim was held by a group of black men, gang raped over several days, shot to death by Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor and thrown in an alligator pit. This information was released by the FBI, and in my opinion, it is false information. I think the informant, for reason of his own, (probably to get better treatment in prison) lied about this whole scenario.

Per this news article, authorities are now saying that Raymond Moody is the right man. Probably any news conference will have to address the information released by the FBI concerning Taquan Brown's presumed false assertion that Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor murdered the victim.

All of this is MOO!

Or maybe instead of false, the description of events was of another missing girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's still incarcerated. What are the odds that has nothing to do with Brittanee? Very low in my opinion. Impressive that nothing has leaked with GCSO that we know of.
I too do believe he is involved. Indeed it is impressive that nothing has leaked. If more people involved I can see why they refuse to announce more.

This is it Brittanee!! I dropped on my knees and prayed the other day. Haven't done that in a long time . I prayed they would find you. And then they found the remains. I had hope all these years that you would be found alive! You missed so much. I hope this is the day we find answers! The hate I have for the ones responsible,I cannot describe with words!

07/28/10- Myrtle Beach Police arrested a McClellanville man wanted in connection to a kidnapping attempt a week ago in Myrtle Beach -- a case that has eerie similarities to that of missing spring breaker Brittanee Drexel.

Bringing this here, as I'm not convinced that the Taylors weren't involved in BD's disappearance and death. Also, IMO Raymond Moody is in some way connected with the Taylors. Both abduct young women/girls & this is a fact. Did Moody owe money to the Taylors, and dispose of her? The Taylor Family is a criminal enterprise, and the law enforcement agencies know this.

A little off topic. I hadn't followed this case and just clicked on thread 1 to start at the beginning and it takes me somewhere else to login??? Is there a good place to start?

Where will the press conference be shown? I have been following this case since the beginning, really the case that got me interested in disappeared cases and true crime. I vacationed in Myrtle Beach and now live in the metro area. Would love to see some closure as would everyone involved! If his charges stem from 4/25/09 this has to have something to do with Brit!

07/28/

07/28/10- Myrtle Beach Police arrested a McClellanville man wanted in connection to a kidnapping attempt a week ago in Myrtle Beach -- a case that has eerie similarities to that of missing spring breaker Brittanee Drexel.

Bringing this here, as I'm not convinced that the Taylors weren't involved in BD's disappearance and death. Also, IMO Raymond Moody is in some way connected with the Taylors. Both abduct young women/girls & this is a fact. Did Moody owe money to the Taylors, and dispose of her? The Taylor Family is a criminal enterprise, and the law enforcement agencies know this.

10- Myrtle Beach Police arrested a McClellanville man wanted in connection to a kidnapping attempt a week ago in Myrtle Beach -- a case that has eerie similarities to that of missing spring breaker Brittanee Drexel.

Definitely agree with all of your thinking. The Taylor's are bad news. They are responsible for many crimes but they also have people in the PD covering for them. Disposing evidence etc.. it's surprising to me that they get away with what they have been doing for years.
Once I saw a post on a friend's of Taylor's fb profile,which he deleted a bit later, saying he needed a white bunny that night. Makes me wanna throw up.

Where will the press conference be shown? I have been following this case since the beginning, really the case that got me interested in disappeared cases and true crime. I vacationed in Myrtle Beach and now live in the metro area. Would love to see some closure as would everyone involved! If his charges stem from 4/25/09 this has to have something to do with Brit!
It will be shown at GAB NEWS FB page on live watch. Don't miss it. At 2 o'clock. I have already set a reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305