Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raymond Moody’s former partner not surprised

Something to ponder...

Four years after Crystal vanished, Brittanee Drexel disappeared. Her cell phone's last signal was about 20 miles from where Crystal was last seen. Gail and her family, who were still looking for Crystal, quickly joined the search for Brittanee.
Gail and Dawn, who is Brittanee's mom, became friends, and they've leaned on each other through times that very few people can understand. People began linking their daughter's cases, and soon after, Raymond Moody, a convicted sex offender named as a person of interest in Brittanee's case, was named in Crystal's case, too. Gail was never told why Moody was named a person of interest in Crystal's case, and Moody was never charged, but his name resurfacing in Brittanee's case is giving Gail hope again.

Crystal's WS link

Last edited:
I wish I didn't have that nagging feeling that something is still wrong it seems so neat and simple and after the podcasts where they seemed to be getting closer on some corruption within GT LE and all of a sudden Moody AND they find her , and so much fit with failed polygraph and Chad being positive they had her DNA but the chain of custody issues, I am beyond happy she is going home but it feels weird , and the way those girls she went with just left her and didnt look, MY gosh this has been a Rollercoaster, we are all broken hearted I know, that poor sweet child !!!! I'm going on and on, I know.

So if the jailhouse informant who said he saw Brittney assaulted and killed by someone else did actually see something, who was that girl?

I'm sure there are bits of truth ....maybe that's why the poly failed

ADMIN NOTE:

We are going to shut this thread and start a NEW one to fully discuss this stunning development in Brittanee’s disappearance. It will be in the Located forum. To finally find Britannee, bring her home to her family, and see a suspect charged in this horrendous crime are milestones that have long been sought.

The new thread title will reflect the new status, and will be linked here.
Just a heads’ up while we get the new thread prepared for posting.
This one will close in 15 minutes.

The article below contains a copy of the arrest warrant and the full LE press conference (scroll down to the end).

"GEORGETOWN, S.C. (WHEC) — The convicted sex offender who was arrested in Georgetown County for obstruction of justice last week has now been charged with murder, kidnapping and criminal sexual conduct in the first degree in the Brittanee Drexel case.

His name is Raymond Moody and he's 62 years old. Moody was a target of the investigation going back to 2011 but wasn't charged then."

Very unbelievable actually. I can't help but feel that she was handed over to him for disposal. JMO

JMO, but it's not unbelievable to me that a man overpowered a young woman, no matter how physically strong she was. Men have a big upper body strength advantage, no matter how tall or short they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni