Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
AS you can see.. if this kaylee person is following BD WS who is to say that whoever is involved B's disappearance is not!? Or the players from MB spring break trip?

I'm sure they are Autumndreams. There are many more visitors to this website everyday than there are members.

On other threads they have had players in the case register and post. Family members too.

BTW, Hi Kaylee :seeya:

I'm sure they are Autumndreams. There are many more visitors to this website everyday than there are members.

On other threads they have had players in the case register and post. Family members too.

BTW, Hi Kaylee :seeya:

Ok with that said and also since we know that the FB followers keep up on here ... I would like to add this .

1) Has anyone noticed that JO took her MB album down?

2)this was added to FB ....
Tom Buda (Cleveland, OH) wrote
at 6:28pm
lets get something straight. the last time i talked too brittnee, which was a week b4 she disappeared, Jon Grieco was not her bf bc he was off cheating with some other girl. So lets get some of the facts straight. Her dad was a piece of ****. Did u see his reactions to reporters on the local news? I sympathize for her mother, but frankly i blame alot of this on her fathers shoulders.

3) Since a few FB members are questioning him. I can verify that yes BD does know him.... here is a picture of him .. with BD in her myspace album.
In the picture she calls him Brandon (the one in the green shirt) .. don't know why? Since his friends call him Buda.
But we don't know for sure if he is telling the truth. Since he is also friends with A.L and J.O

4) Before someone wants to know how I know he is A.L and J.O friend ..they are on his MS.

Attachments

• l_537eea3c2ab490d6f4c2e81833de343c.jpg
    l_537eea3c2ab490d6f4c2e81833de343c.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 102
Ok with that said and also since we know that the FB followers keep up on here ... I would like to add this .

lets get something straight. the last time i talked too brittnee, which was a week b4 she disappeared, Jon Grieco was not her bf bc he was off cheating with some other girl. So lets get some of the facts straight. Her dad was a piece of ****. Did u see his reactions to reporters on the local news? I sympathize for her mother, but frankly i blame alot of this on her fathers shoulders.

3) Since a few FB members are questioning him. I can verify that yes BD does know him.... here is a picture of him .. with BD in her myspace album.
In the picture she calls him Brandon (the one in the green shirt) .. don't know why? Since his friends call him Buda.
But we don't know for sure if he is telling the truth. Since he is also friends with A.L and J.O

4) Before someone wants to know how I know he is A.L and J.O friend ..they are on his MS.

Very interesting, JG did say him and BD were on and off for 2 years. I wonder hold old that pic is. BDs hair isn't as blonde, also his fb pic he looks older now. I do agree, with the father piece of S*** theory. Did you see tonight he is now doing "a fundraiser" for his search efforts (on Rochester Fox news @ `10) but no link yet (when i find I'll put on). I was like what efforts the ones from your couch? Sorry, why would he do seperate fund raisers, when he is not the one in MB looking.

Hi everyone, I have been reading the posts every day, but haven't commented in a while because I really haven't had anything to add...this case is so frustrating. I was just looking at Autumndreams' post about the security camera pics and noticed something. I know it has been said that she went to the boys' room for flip flops, and some have questioned whether or not that was the truth...but it appears to me that she IS wearing different flip flops when leaving the hotel. In the pics of her entering the hotel, the straps are clearly white and the sole looks like it is tan. If you make the pic of her leaving full size, it appears that the sole and what looks like the strap (look at the inside of her right foot) are darker - probably black if she was wearing black shorts. What do you all think?

I hadn't noticed the shoe thing. It definitely looks like a color-change to me.

Very interesting, JG did say him and BD were on and off for 2 years. I wonder hold old that pic is. BDs hair isn't as blonde, also his fb pic he looks older now. I do agree, with the father piece of S*** theory. Did you see tonight he is now doing "a fundraiser" for his search efforts (on Rochester Fox news @ `10) but no link yet (when i find I'll put on). I was like what efforts the ones from your couch? Sorry, why would he do seperate fund raisers, when he is not the one in MB looking.

No I missed the news daughter was watching mtv awards. If you find a link I would like too see it.

I don't understand why he thinks they need two fund raisers up.

From the Rochester DemocratandChronicle:

Thumbs up: For the employees of EBS-RMSCO Inc. who have raised more than $6,000 to assist with the search for Brittanee Drexel, who has been missing since April 25. Brittanee's mother, Dawn, works for EBS-RMSCO, whose employees have raised money with an office cookout, raffles, paying to wear jeans to work and, most recently, with a pasta dinner attended by more than 200 people. They have also developed the Web site www.helpfindbrittanee.com to help with the search for Brittanee.

Brittanee Drexel's Family Continues Search

The family of Brittanee Drexel has spent 1000's of hours and $1000's of dollars searching for the missing 17 year old.

"We go to bed late at night and get up early in the morning an all you do is think and think and think but you have to keep going and think positive that she's ok," Carol Wagner Brittanee’s grandmother..

Though spirits are up, the resources are running low. Brittanee's grandparents are collecting cash outside a Georgetown Wal-Mart, money to fund their unwavering search.

"I don’t care how much money it takes, it's Brittanee we want back home, I don’t care how much money it takes as long as we get her back to us," Wagner said.
While so many questions still remain the family won't stop their efforts.

http://www.wciv.com/news/stories/0509/627768.html

I was out yesterday and had a lot to read! I was happy to see this. I just wish it was saying she was found!
Thank you Autumndreams! I would be interested in seeing how you dug that stuff up but can definitely understand not wanting to post it on here for FB creepers.
Wouldn't it be nice if this could be a closed forum for members only? I can dream! Lol.

I just want to put a few things out there. Tom Buda is not Brandon. These 2 people are not one in the same. I can tell you I know because I have talked to him. I am also on Brandon's page. Tom may be a friend of AL & JO but he isn't Brandon, but he is a friend of J Grieco.

I also wanted to say that I don't understand the deal between FB & WS. I myself am a member of both. It seems to me that users on each page can benefit from eachothers info in order to try and move forward for the good of the cause. People on both sides of the fence have gotten information and posted on the other site, or both. After all isn't that where JO's photos came from? LQ's photos? Just like Myspace as well. Just as well as some of the great observations, links and such from WS users have been used on FB as well. My point is that it would make a lot more sense to work together. As the page reads when you first log on, "Everyone, no matter who you are, has something to offer here."

Dang was praying for good news thur out the weekend.God Bless you Britt

I just want to put a few things out there. Tom Buda is not Brandon. These 2 people are not one in the same. I can tell you I know because I have talked to him. I am also on Brandon's page. Tom may be a friend of AL & JO but he isn't Brandon, but he is a friend of J Grieco.

I also wanted to say that I don't understand the deal between FB & WS. I myself am a member of both. It seems to me that users on each page can benefit from eachothers info in order to try and move forward for the good of the cause. People on both sides of the fence have gotten information and posted on the other site, or both. After all isn't that where JO's photos came from? LQ's photos? Just like Myspace as well. Just as well as some of the great observations, links and such from WS users have been used on FB as well. My point is that it would make a lot more sense to work together. As the page reads when you first log on, "Everyone, no matter who you are, has something to offer here."

***** I just want to correct myself. Tom Buda is not a friend of John Grieco. I have talked to John and he said that he doesn't know of a Tom Buda. Just thought I would correct what I have said above.

No I missed the news daughter was watching mtv awards. If you find a link I would like too see it.

I don't understand why he thinks they need two fund raisers up.

I looked again I can't find a link. It was a short blub, and they actually showed Chad (It showed his web site again and the ribbons and bracelets to purchase).

I'll keep looking.

Thumbs up: For the employees of EBS-RMSCO Inc. who have raised more than $6,000 to assist with the search for Brittanee Drexel, who has been missing since April 25. Brittanee's mother, Dawn, works for EBS-RMSCO, whose employees have raised money with an office cookout, raffles, paying to wear jeans to work and, most recently, with a pasta dinner attended by more than 200 people. They have also developed the Web site www.helpfindbrittanee.com to help with the search for Brittanee.

Brittanee Drexel's Family Continues Search

The family of Brittanee Drexel has spent 1000's of hours and $1000's of dollars searching for the missing 17 year old.

"We go to bed late at night and get up early in the morning an all you do is think and think and think but you have to keep going and think positive that she's ok," Carol Wagner Brittanee’s grandmother..

Though spirits are up, the resources are running low. Brittanee's grandparents are collecting cash outside a Georgetown Wal-Mart, money to fund their unwavering search.

"I don’t care how much money it takes, it's Brittanee we want back home, I don’t care how much money it takes as long as we get her back to us," Wagner said.
While so many questions still remain the family won't stop their efforts.

Meanwhile Chad D is having seperate fundraisers and a different site so he can trip up his ex any way he can. I'd like to see an accounting of what he is spending any of those funds on. LE are you listening. Those funds should be going to the people searching in MB or directly to the reward fund, or to pay for a PI.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
snipped

My heart goes out to Britts grandparents. I dont know their ages but this has to be taking alot out of them.

They just need a break in this case ......and Adji's and Haleigh's.

I am surprised w/these fundraisers and the sites, etc that there hasn't been someone mutual to step in and delegate how things are used. If you read this board listed below, it really is a mud sling fest but you can see that DD is refusing to let CD use any funds to come and help yet she is able to do so. So he feels the need to set up his own. Another poster on the site also states (not sure how true myself though) that boarding is comped, printing of papers and t-shirts is being done for free, etc. So one has to wonder where the $ is going on both sides of the fence, especially if he is asking and not even using it for gas?

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/whec-rochester/T2GI2CVNH9D3C0NGM/p7

JMO but why let the divorce/custody battles trickle over into this already tragic situation. I would think they could find a way to work together, & help eachother. If my child was missing I wouldn't care if they were my worst enemy, you want to help, lets go! That link itself is full of family members that have forgotten what we all have on our minds daily- Brittanee still isn't home yet. 8o(

I am surprised w/these fundraisers and the sites, etc that there hasn't been someone mutual to step in and delegate how things are used. If you read this board listed below, it really is a mud sling fest but you can see that DD is refusing to let CD use any funds to come and help yet she is able to do so. So he feels the need to set up his own. Another poster on the site also states (not sure how true myself though) that boarding is comped, printing of papers and t-shirts is being done for free, etc. So one has to wonder where the $ is going on both sides of the fence, especially if he is asking and not even using it for gas?

JMO but why let the divorce/custody battles trickle over into this already tragic situation. I would think they could find a way to work together, & help eachother. If my child was missing I wouldn't care if they were my worst enemy, you want to help, lets go! That link itself is full of family members that have forgotten what we all have on our minds daily- Brittanee still isn't home yet. 8o(

I have heard the same thing that they are using the money to do different things of their own personal likes,even the grandparents which im not sure i believe. It seems with all cases like these rumors of this kind always run rampant. They may be true,they might not be. The things being said about CD i have heard the same about DD and yes at least she is there and looking but i have heard things about all the parties involved and this donation thing. Either way a little girl is missing,i pray that none of this is really going on and these are just that,rumors.

I pray for this family everyday to have peace of mind and closure because i do not think that B is still alive and i would love nothing more to be proven wrong but i just wish that she would be found either way.

I have heard the same thing that they are using the money to do different things of their own personal likes,even the grandparents which im not sure i believe. It seems with all cases like these rumors of this kind always run rampant. They may be true,they might not be. The things being said about CD i have heard the same about DD and yes at least she is there and looking but i have heard things about all the parties involved and this donation thing. Either way a little girl is missing,i pray that none of this is really going on and these are just that,rumors.

I pray for this family everyday to have peace of mind and closure because i do not think that B is still alive and i would love nothing more to be proven wrong but i just wish that she would be found either way.

Unfortunately I have to say I agree w/Tonia. I would love to see that she really ran away and hid somewhere, then she would be alive and alright. It is all terribly sad, and the fact that the family, if rumors are true, have all turned against eachother instead of leaned on another, just adds to it. I am sure that Brittanee's brother and sister will need many people to help them through this irregardless.

Now if we could just hear some breaking news.....:praying:

someone claiming to be chad just posted on that link.

This is Chad Drexel, Brittanee's father......
I understand that many of you reading these blogs have different points of view however I feel that until you have actually experienced what we are going through, it is impossible for you to really understand. Dawn and I agreed that she would travel to Myrtle Beach while I remained here with our other children. While we would both do whatever we could to keep the community aware of Brittanee's dissappearance both here in New York as well as in Myrtle Beach. These activities do include holding fund raisers and educating parents on ways to keep their children safe. This IS a parents worse nightmare and although a lot of you feel that I have not been helping in the search for my daughter, Brittanee Marie Drexel, I am doing everything to maintain the "normal" life of our two younger children here. This struggle has really taken its toal on each of our two younger children. Before Brittanee dissappeared, we signed our two younger children up for extra curricular sports outside of school, which is allowing them a chance to keep a sense of normalcy and stability in their lives.

Instead of spending so much time and effort posting hurtful, untrue, vengeful blogs, PLEASE HELP US IN FINDING OUT WHAT TRULY HAPPENED TO OUR DAUGHTER AND BRING HER HOME!!!!!!!

(more at the link it is post #275) not sure if it's really him....

Just a thought about money: a decade ago, I worked on a research project and we often went out of town for a week or so to do work in other cities. Our project manager said that every time one of us went out of town, the MINIMUM it cost was $1000. That was a decade ago. If we put ourselves in the shoes of the parents of a child abducted in a city in another state, what would happen? Who takes care of the other kids? What about the hundreds of phone calls, long distance and local? Just eating three meals a day (even fast food) on the road can cost lots of money in a resort town. If one parent is searching, who does that person's tasks at home, whether the parents are separated or not? There may be costs for babysitting, etc. What happens to the searching parents' jobs? Maybe they are incurring expenses like PIs, etc. without letting the public know. If that poster is Brittanee's father, I am so sorry that he has to defend himself in the middle of this terrible search for his lost child. And if it isn't her dad, he/she is saying something worth listening to anyway.

:cry::cry:

Thanks for this link K. I hadn't seen all the negativety. Man this is really sad. I reallly hope it isn't true about CD trying to reverse the adoption and him hitting BD. I am gonna check it out on the M.C site now.

I sorry but I have to question you on this and I am not attacking you. Who is Brandon? And why is BD call TB - Brandon??

Well I'm not sure why she calls him Brandon. But I'll find out since a very good friend of mine was at my house last night when that post on FB came up. And she said "hey, I know him!" So when we looked at BD's page she has a picture of him in her album. And my friend was able to identify him as TB. Also she went on her myspace and showed me.

So, tonight I get home and read your post saying NO. Well I contacted my friend and she happened to be on her myspace and she said well he is online right now .. what do you want me to do so i Emailed her the picture of him and BD. And she sent it to him asking him if it was him.. and he replied. I asked her to take a screenshot and send it to me. She said I can use it on here as long as I hid of her picture and name. Also she made me a link with 3 side by side pictures of him.

So here is the proof. The red marks on the screenshot I put there to hide last names and my friends identity.

side by side pictures http://www.fastbrowsersearch.com/results/results.aspx?s=NAUS&v=13&tid={C988944D-40C0-ED00-C5A6-3EAF977B8F16}&q=%3Ca+href%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Ftinypic.com%22+target%3D%22_blank%22%3E%3Cimg+src%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Fi39.tinypic.com%2F2mh7z7n.jpg%22+border%3D%220%22+alt%3D%22Image+and+video+hosting+by+TinyPic%22%3E%3C%2Fa%3E

There is no real big deal between FB and WS. Yes both sites have benefited from each other.
But i think somethings ... hmmmm... trying to find the words.. it's late after 1am and i have been up and out running around since 6am. Daughter is getting married in 4 months. Anyways.... I post what i think is good info and i "try" to post facts if i find them. If i can't back it up then I wont post it or it would go up as an observation or an opinion.Plus there are just some people on FB that give me the hebe-gebes and I don't trust them. So I am cautious as to what I post.

Hope I made sense and like i said before ..I'm not attacking you or anyone else.

Attachments

• BandB.jpg
    BandB.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 59
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors