Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sorry but I have to question you on this and I am not attacking you. Who is Brandon? And why is BD call TB - Brandon??

Well I'm not sure why she calls him Brandon. But I'll find out since a very good friend of mine was at my house last night when that post on FB came up. And she said "hey, I know him!" So when we looked at BD's page she has a picture of him in her album. And my friend was able to identify him as TB. Also she went on her myspace and showed me.

So, tonight I get home and read your post saying NO. Well I contacted my friend and she happened to be on her myspace and she said well he is online right now .. what do you want me to do so i Emailed her the picture of him and BD. And she sent it to him asking him if it was him.. and he replied. I asked her to take a screenshot and send it to me. She said I can use it on here as long as I hid of her picture and name. Also she made me a link with 3 side by side pictures of him.

So here is the proof. The red marks on the screenshot I put there to hide last names and my friends identity.

side by side pictures http://www.fastbrowsersearch.com/results/results.aspx?s=NAUS&v=13&tid={C988944D-40C0-ED00-C5A6-3EAF977B8F16}&q=%3Ca+href%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Ftinypic.com%22+target%3D%22_blank%22%3E%3Cimg+src%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Fi39.tinypic.com%2F2mh7z7n.jpg%22+border%3D%220%22+alt%3D%22Image+and+video+hosting+by+TinyPic%22%3E%3C%2Fa%3E

There is no real big deal between FB and WS. Yes both sites have benefited from each other.
But i think somethings ... hmmmm... trying to find the words.. it's late after 1am and i have been up and out running around since 6am. Daughter is getting married in 4 months. Anyways.... I post what i think is good info and i "try" to post facts if i find them. If i can't back it up then I wont post it or it would go up as an observation or an opinion.Plus there are just some people on FB that give me the hebe-gebes and I don't trust them. So I am cautious as to what I post.

Hope I made sense and like i said before ..I'm not attacking you or anyone else.

Autumndreams-
From your original posting #3 you were mentioning "Brandon" I was just saying that Tom Buda was not Brandon. From what I can tell, you and I were saying the same thing. I talked to Tom through his MS yesterday and he said he wasn't Brandon. Brandon is John G's best friend.

Does that make sense? Just started my coffee and not sure I didn't take you in a circle....
If you look on the FB group Tom also confirmed that he has never met JG but knows of him. Apparently after I questioned JG on TB yesterday he called him about the FB comments. I don't think I have ever seen so much drama minus a soap opera or the LMN.

:cry::cry:

Thanks for this link K. I hadn't seen all the negativety. Man this is really sad. I reallly hope it isn't true about CD trying to reverse the adoption and him hitting BD. I am gonna check it out on the M.C site now.

Ok, I feel silly- MC site?

Autumndreams-
From your original posting #3 you were mentioning "Brandon" I was just saying that Tom Buda was not Brandon. From what I can tell, you and I were saying the same thing. I talked to Tom through his MS yesterday and he said he wasn't Brandon. Brandon is John G's best friend.

Does that make sense? Just started my coffee and not sure I didn't take you in a circle....
If you look on the FB group Tom also confirmed that he has never met JG but knows of him. Apparently after I questioned JG on TB yesterday he called him about the FB comments. I don't think I have ever seen so much drama minus a soap opera or the LMN.

Well like i said last night it was late and i was tired..lol .. so i most like likely read what you said wrong. :crazy:
Yes Tom and Brandon are not the same. Couldn't figure out why B said he was.

Now on to the FB drama ... thats why I don't post there and most of the time I don't read that page. I just check mainly it to see if Tarah updates. If i am really really really bored i'll read some of it. But the drama on there agitates me. From my first post here
Hello everyone I'm new here. I been following Britt's case since it started thru the news and facebook and only just found this site yesterday. And I am glad I did ... The facebook page was just getting to be way too much drama

Ok, I feel silly- MC site?

Sorry I meant Monroe County Public Records, alot of things are on there. Unfortunatley none of this was. Just 1 judgement for Chad doesn't tell for what about $1,245 said a Mortgage Co. I don't think adoptions would be listed since they are usually a private/closed matter. The serving of divorce papers was on there, but nothing else really

This came from the link K posted on previous page. He says he is johnk friend which I think is true. But look at what he says on the girls room change that it was preplanned. John G said Sat was bd's last night there, he said he told her "to just enjoy her last night". Also that Monday BD was to be back at school, how could she have planned to stay in MB Sunday night too.

TheTruth
Tampa, FL
Reply »
|Report Abuse |#176 Thursday May 28
Good enough.

I suppose that the girls in Brittanee's room were cleared because their whereabouts was confirmed. Truthfully the police disclose allot to the family but not everything. You know the police investigate (so they say) everything and they tell you that certain events check out, but they don’t say too much about HOW they went about deciding who they cleared as a suspect. But the investigation is still ongoing so for all I know maybe they still think that one or two of them are still suspects.
The room change was pre-planned. When the reservations were initially made, the hotel couldn’t confirm a room for the last stay. It was an availability issue on the hotels part early on.
I believe the girls left for Roc Monday that would have been the 27th of April. Unlike the boys who took off for Roc after midnight, the girls stayed as planned.
Correct, Brittanee never made it back to her hotel.
A few things about this whole situation disturb me. I’m not that old, so I remember allot about going on vacations, spring breaks and the like. My friends and I always planned one last Saturday night out before departure. Especially if the hotel was paid up through Sunday check-out time approx 10-11 am typically. Flight times, car rental returns etc was planned down to the last second to make sure we got our money’s worth. I don’t believe they didn’t have big party plans for a Saturday Night. This whole,“we needed to get back to school or they didn’t want to be too tired for the start of the week doesn’t sit well with me. There were so many of them in 1 vehicle, the drive could have been split up to about 3-4 hours each with plenty of time for sleeping in the vehicle.
The girls, I’m not sure of them either, although I have no evidence to go by. Maybe it’s just because they are not the type of friends I would ever have associated myself with. And because through their actions, they made themselves appear as though if they knew something about Brittanee’s disappearance, they wouldn’t say anything either way. But who knows maybe this is typical of this generation.

I have seen this same woman posting in comments of newspaper articles and blogs.
She saw a girl in VA who caught her attention because she appeared to be trying to hide from a police car. She mentioned it to a friend who showed her a picture of Brittanee. She has reported the sighting.

I know sightings are not very accurate but thought I would mention it. Her user name is concernedcitizen. There are only a few comments in both these links so she will be easy to find.

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/rochester-ny/TGNNNPQR2CC2SDCN0

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/05/missing-brittanee-drexel.html

I feel for BD's Mother. I wonder if there is another way she can collect monies to help in her search for BD. Has she asked various Missing Children organizations to assist in the cause. BD whereabouts need to be found. Any other survelliance shown that would indicate any foul play other than the one showing her walking down the main drag???

Why does everyone think the Media has almost stopped.I live in Tennessee and was only getting to see what GVM or NC said and now they are completely off the topic.Whats up with this case just going cold?

Why does everyone think the Media has almost stopped.I live in Tennessee and was only getting to see what GVM or NC said and now they are completely off the topic.Whats up with this case just going cold?

I think unfortunately a lot of the time it is because without much happening in the case other tragedies/crimes/kids go missing and those take the spotlight.

In five weeks of searching, there has been no sign of Brittanee Drexel. There have been dozens of leads and sightings. None have panned out.

Brittanee’s mother, Dawn Drexel, has been in South Carolina since the beginning. She is determined as ever, but she told News 10NBC by phone Wednesday she’s emotionally spent.

This weekend, Brittanee’s story will air on “America’s Most Wanted.” That gives Dawn Drexel hope.

“I’m trying to get her on national television and keep her face out there so if somebody did see something or heard something, that they would come forward.”
She says the police are still actively involved in this case. She says some leads are coming in, they’re just not turning up anything. She’s pinning big hopes on the “America’s Most Wanted” broadcast.

Three parties in three locations at the Dome Arena that he hopes will raise money and keep Brittanee’s story alive.

“If people stop searching, I’m going to continue to search for the rest of my life, honestly,” Grieco said.

Grieco’s fundraiser is called, “Fill the Dome and Bring Brittanee Home.” Again, it’s at the Dome Arena in Henrietta on June 26. It will feature celebrity guests from some of your favorite television shows. Grieco says he’s looking for more sponsors and people to rent booths.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S961214.shtml?cat=565

Tom Buda (Cleveland, OH) wrote
at 8:52pm on June 1st, 2009
if u look close enough i dont live in ohio nemore, i live in rochester, i just cant get the ohio group off my page. brittnee and her friend came out to the club one night with me a week er 2 b4 everyhting happend. and i havent had a chance to say nehting bc ive been in jail the last month nd a half. how terrible that was to find out such a thing about a good friend when im there bc some stupid baby drama. and as for that its her step dad, he was 100% always on her back about bull****. so to answer ur question it wwas not electronic communication. she was physically in my presense. ive prayed every ngiht for her to be okay and to pop up somewhere but the fact is that her step dad is a piece of **** that she has talked about finding means to run away from.ive dealt with plenty of calls from brittnee crying bc of the mean, unthoughtful things her step dad has said to her during fights. constant scolding. im not just some random person, ive known britt for quite a few years now.

This was on the FB bd site

He also states Britt was with PB every morning until 2 or 3 am. Thought she was cheating on JG. He knows her well.

Tom Buda (Cleveland, OH) wrote
at 8:52pm on June 1st, 2009
if u look close enough i dont live in ohio nemore, i live in rochester, i just cant get the ohio group off my page. brittnee and her friend came out to the club one night with me a week er 2 b4 everyhting happend. and i havent had a chance to say nehting bc ive been in jail the last month nd a half. how terrible that was to find out such a thing about a good friend when im there bc some stupid baby drama. and as for that its her step dad, he was 100% always on her back about bull****. so to answer ur question it wwas not electronic communication. she was physically in my presense. ive prayed every ngiht for her to be okay and to pop up somewhere but the fact is that her step dad is a piece of **** that she has talked about finding means to run away from.ive dealt with plenty of calls from brittnee crying bc of the mean, unthoughtful things her step dad has said to her during fights. constant scolding. im not just some random person, ive known britt for quite a few years now.

This was on the FB bd site

He also states Britt was with PB every morning until 2 or 3 am. Thought she was cheating on JG. He knows her well.

wonder what chad's alibi is during the time she went missing?

I've been suspicious of PB and the girls all along but reading the comment from Tom Buda that she was with PB every night until 2 or 3 am and thought she was cheating on JG re-ignites my suspicion that he know way more than he's telling.

Maybe the reason he's the only one out of the group of boys who got thrown under the bus (according to him) is because those other boys all knew something had been going on between him and BD and made that clear to LE? There was some talk back in one of the threads that PB might have ties to drugs....perhaps they did some drugs together or he gave her something and she od'd and well....you all know the rest of the story.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975