SC - Bryson & Brayden McDaniel, 20 mo old twins, hot car death near daycare, Blythewood, 1 Sept 2021

Alrighty then. The father expressed raw emotions when interviewed. He explained high levels of stress from his job preoccupied his mind. Who among us has an easy life?

After work, he hops into the vehicle that had to smell foul for obvious reasons yet he didn't look around inside the car for the source of the odor?

Display immense emotions and case closed.

I agree with the empathic Sheriff in that the father will carry the heavy burden forevermore.

RIP Sweet McDaniel Brothers

Alrighty then. The father expressed raw emotions when interviewed. He explained high levels of stress from his job preoccupied his mind. Who among us has an easy life?

After work, he hops into the vehicle that had to smell foul for obvious reasons yet he didn't look around inside the car for the source of the odor?

Display immense emotions and case closed.

I agree with the empathic Sheriff in that the father will carry the heavy burden forevermore.

RIP Sweet McDaniel Brothers
I've had both kids and stressful jobs in the past. Sorry, not buying it. :( JMOO IMHO, yada, yada...

I've had both kids and stressful jobs in the past. Sorry, not buying it. :( JMOO IMHO, yada, yada...

I followed toddler Cooper Harris' hot car death in Hotlanta a few yrs back.

I'll never understand leaving any child, for any reason, alone in a car. I mean no disrespect when I say if you cannot care properly for a child then you have no business becoming a parent.

Cooper suffered incredible pain while slowly and agonizingly dying of intense heat. He began pulling his own hair out!

His father was convicted bc, for one reason, he'd searched hot car deaths on his computer but his wife took the stand in his defense. Thankfully, to no avail.

RIP Sweet Brothers who deserved better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back