GUILTY SC - Chevonne Younginer for attempted murder of infant, Charleston, 2012

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by peeples, Feb 9, 2012.

1. peeples

peeples New Member

MBP maybe???

http://www.live5news.com/story/16770749/musc-investigation-child?hpt=ju_bn4

Chevonne Deandra Younginer

17-year-old Summerville mother was arrested after she stuffed a piece of cotton down her child's throat, covered her with a blanket and walked away at the children's hospital last Friday.

the reason the baby was under video surveillance was because the child had suffered from "numerous, life-threatening episodes.

her daughter was admitted into the hospital two weeks ago because she "frequently quits breathing or starts choking."

Younginer also said that her child had been doing this for almost her entire life and that she herself was proud of herself because she had become good at performing CPR on her baby "so she doesn't die."

2. Loading...