GUILTY SC - Dale Baldwin, 83, found murdered, Aiken, 16 June 2006

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Old Broad, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Old Broad

Old Broad New Member

2. Loading...

3. luvbeaches

luvbeaches New Member

That is a strange story. I can't believe this guy showed up at the weddding. I am surprised that the police weren't there, just in case he showed up. But from reading the story am I understanding that he supposedly killed her on Friday, and the wedding was that weekend? If so, I suppose the police may not have known about the wedding.

But it is very, very weird. Just show up at the wedding like nothing is going on....

4. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

They think she may have been killed around the 16 th, but she wasn't found until Fri. then the wedding was Sat. Cops think he took money from mother's bank account before the murder. Police say that family cooperated, once they knew about the death. He has been captured by the way.

5. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

I'm so glad that he got caught. How could he murder his old mother? If he had just waited she probably wouldn't have lived that much longer. I can't even imagine harming a hair on my mom's head.

6. cathieq

cathieq New Member

7. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From August 2008:

http://www.wrdw.com/news/crimeteam12/headlines/26912379.html