GUILTY SC - Edna Nations Suttles, 80, needs med attn, Jeep missing, Travelers Rest, 27 Aug 2021 - *Arrest*

mlhenn

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

upload_2021-9-19_23-21-0.png
80 yr old, white, female
5’0”
170 lbs
Gray hair
Hazel eyes

Circumstances of Disappearance
The Greenville County Sheriff's Office is searching for a missing endangered person who is in need of immediate medical attention.

80-year-old Edna Suttles is believed to have gone missing around 10 a.m. Friday, August 27.

She left in her Jeep Grand Cherokee SC Tag 153440W.

GCSO searching for missing woman

On 8/28/21 deputies responded to 2327 N Hwy 25 in reference to a missing endangered person.

Deputies learned that 80 year old Edna Suttles is believed to have gone missing between 10am on 8/27 and 2pm on 8/28. It is believed that Edna left in her Jeep Grand Cherokee SC Tag 153440W. At this time her whereabouts are unknown.

Unable to find additional info

Updates? SM? Anything?…Anybody??

Nothing here.
I live just off of 25 south of TR.
There are some pretty sketch areas on hwy 25 S.

Traveler Rest is a beautiful area and I believe there is a state park there and many other parks. Its also where the blue ridge mountains start, heading north on 25.

Last edited:
She knew him. I have an idea much more info will be coming out soon. She was my spirit animal and afraid of nothing. I am positive that she did not go easily

I’m sorry for the loss of your friend. Thanks for sharing a bit about her.

The article linked above has a lot of very interesting information and I recommend anyone interested in the case read it. (FBI connects man…)

It’s a comforting reminder that LE are working on these cases even when we don’t see or hear about it. It’s a shame this guy wasn’t caught sooner, especially since he was linked to the prior missing woman.

Finally, while I believe some of his confessions are true, I think at least one is made up. He’s smart enough to talk about crimes where no one can identify the missing parties, but won’t discuss Ms. Suttles and how he killed her.
This guy is pretty good at leaving evidence around so hopefully his other crimes will also be resolved.

I’m sorry for the loss of your friend. Thanks for sharing a bit about her.

The article linked above has a lot of very interesting information and I recommend anyone interested in the case read it. (FBI connects man…)

It’s a comforting

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220321-234205_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220321-234205_Chrome.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 32
https://www.fitsnews.com/2022/06/21...eads-guilty-to-the-first-of-multiple-murders/

“A man with ties to multiple murders in multiple states pleaded guilty in federal court to one of his horrific crimes – and is set to receive life in prison as a result.

But the full extent of his depravity has yet to be revealed …

Daniel Glen Printz, 59, of Bostic, North Carolina pleaded guilty on Tuesday morning in U.S. district court in Spartanburg, S.C. to the August 2021 murder of 80-year-old Edna Suttles of Travelers Rest, S.C.

In addition to his plea, Printz waived his right to a sentencing hearing – meaning U.S. district court judge Donald C. Coggins was able to proceed directly with his sentencing.

Sources familiar with the case say Printz is “involved” in at least three other murders. These sources say the killer had a “predilection” for older female victims.”

So sorry for Edna and this creep’s other victims.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2022/06/21...eads-guilty-to-the-first-of-multiple-murders/

“A man with ties to multiple murders in multiple states pleaded guilty in federal court to one of his horrific crimes – and is set to receive life in prison as a result.

But the full extent of his depravity has yet to be revealed …

Daniel Glen Printz, 59, of Bostic, North Carolina pleaded guilty on Tuesday morning in U.S. district court in Spartanburg, S.C. to the August 2021 murder of 80-year-old Edna Suttles of Travelers Rest, S.C.

In addition to his plea, Printz waived his right to a sentencing hearing – meaning U.S. district court judge Donald C. Coggins was able to proceed directly with his sentencing.

Sources familiar with the case say Printz is “involved” in at least three other murders. These sources say the killer had a “predilection” for older female victims.”

So sorry for Edna and this creep’s other victims.
I wonder if he knew Edna previous to the crime...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back