Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if deceased Male is from the neighborhood or was not but was traveling on foot or drove a car there that was unattended/LE couldn't physically track down the owner but yet the car remained in the area?

So weird. So many questions. Identified or not yet I wonder?

Amber Worthy on Twitter
There’s video of some of her final moments... people from her school bus will remember some of her final words. Everyone was hoping for a different ending.
1f622.png
Only 6.
We’ll have the latest from #Cayce coming up at 4. #PrayForFaye #FayeSwetlik #FayeMarieSwetlik @foxcarolinanews

EQrbnSCWsAEdTV4.jpg

2:16 PM - 13 Feb 2020 from Wade Hampton, SC

Wonder if deceased Male is from the neighborhood or was not but was traveling on foot or drove a car there that was unattended/LE couldn't physically track down the owner but yet the car remained in the area?

So weird. So many questions. Identified or not yet I wonder?

I am sure LE knows the ID, but they are not sharing that information at this point. This is so terrible, I am so sad for Faye and for her family.

Emily Wakeman‏ @emily_wakeman_
Emily Wakeman Retweeted WIS News 10

Cayce DPS just shared tragic news that Faye Swetlik was found dead in Churchill Heights neighborhood. Police also say they found the body of deceased man in the same neighborhood and are investigating. Did not directly relate the cases at this time. @wis10
WIS News 10 on Twitter

11:17 AM - 13 Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members