Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think (my theory only) he was discovered after this morning's PC--maybe even just killed himself after the PC--and then she was discovered shortly thereafter. Maybe he left a note.
I still don't get though how he would have completed the suicide-if this is the case. A gunshot today would have been noticed.

I'm feeling sick, giving this male any more thought at this moment. I am finished speculating about him.

I remember reading previously that LE searched all nomes throughly and more than once...except for some where no one was home. That was in her immediate neighborhood though, as I recall.

This has been linked upthread with posts about neighbors talking of searches.

Morgan Chesky‏Verified account @BreakingChesky
UPDATE: Body of #FayeSwetlik has been located in Cayce, SC. Authorities also found the body of a deceased male nearby, but are not detailing his connection to the ongoing homicide investigation. Authorities have made no arrests in this case. #NBCNews

EQraiytXsAAD97z.jpg

11:12 AM - 13 Feb 2020

Yeah, they just have to be connected.

Once this guy kidnapped and murdered Faye, the walls began to close in. The neighborhood was locked down, cops were going door to door, and he was trapped.

I think this will end up being a crime of opportunity, by someone who didn’t think ahead. Maybe someone young.

Agree 100%. I think it will end up being a teen/young person.

Yeah, they just have to be connected.
Once this guy kidnapped and murdered Faye, the walls began to close in. The neighborhood was locked down, cops were going door to door, and he was trapped.
I think this will end up being a crime of opportunity, by someone who didn’t think ahead. Maybe someone young.

This is what I've thought all along.
I'm ignoring media for a couple hours while they sort through their rush to be "the first" to report :mad:

Dude, if you were going to take yourself out, why didn't you go ahead and let sweet little Faye live?

Obviously nothing confirmed by MSM. So all MOO

I was about to post this, but maybe he did not think that he would be found out so fast? And then decided to do it. Guys this world is too messed up. Poor baby just came off the bus and probably was playing in her yard. This person must have been watching her and saw an opportunity.

And I’m from the area, I’ve been thru there many times. My sister’s best friend lived in the neighborhood. Those woods are not deep enough for them to have not found her body within the first day of the investigation. It seems that he placed her thereafter, unless the police just missed the area? He was probably a neighbor,

I still don't get though how he would have completed the suicide-if this is the case. A gunshot today would have been noticed.

I'm feeling sick, giving this male any more thought at this moment. I am finished speculating about him.

Noticed by whom and when? They did notice.....they found him dead....

I believe that Dana Perrino on Fox News just reported that Faye's body was found along with a male body and that the neighborhood's Ring doorbells and other surveillance helped to locate Faye. Dana also said that surveillance showed that she was last seen alive when she was left at or near her front door (after getting off of the school bus). From this information, I am speculating that she was taken by someone in the neighborhood or even someone in her own home at the time.

JMO.

Last edited:
That was my thought after viewing the bus video... and was and am so hoping i was wrong. I had flashbacks of the other cases within the last couple years where it was how those ended.

Yeah, someone older, and I’d expect them to have a criminal record. They would probably be a focus very quickly.

Someone younger may not have a criminal record, and may have less self control. This was as stupid as it was evil.

Maddie Clifton's body was found inside a Jacksonville, Florida neighbor's home. While the perps parents weren't home he attacked and killed her and stuffed her body between his waterbed mattress and the frame. The perps mother found her later when there was decomp. But both parents were living in the home at the time and had no idea. Photos: A Look Back: The disappearance and murder of Maddie Clifton

Adam Myrick‏ @AdamThePIO
#BREAKING: The body of 6-year-old Faye Swetlik has been found in her neighborhood, according to @Cayce_DPS Director Byron Snellgrove. Case now will be treated as a homicide.

EQrZDC-WoAAS2kn.jpg

11:05 AM - 13 Feb 2020

Adam Myrick‏ @AdamThePIO
Snellgrove says a deceased male was also found near Faye’s body. That investigation is in its early stages.

11:06 AM - 13 Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member