Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respectfully disagree. I think it's a "fresh" suicide, but not unrelated.
Was it confirmed the male died by suicide? Thanks

(I ask because recently LE found a deceased heart attack victim in my area, during a search completely unrelated. It just so happened the man died during exposure to cold weather & exertion)

Dana Perrino on Fox News just reported that Faye's body was found along with a male body and that the neighborhood's Ring surveillance doorbells and other surveillance in the neighborhood helped to locate Faye. Dana also said that surveillance showed that she was deposited on her front doorstep or in her yard. From this information, I am speculating that she was taken by someone in the neighborhood or even someone in her own home at the time.

JMO.
That would help explain the increased presence in front of her house this morning and perhaps the garbage search? IMO

Missing South Carolina girl's body found

UPDATED ON: FEBRUARY 13, 2020 / 2:50 PM / CBS NEWS

A body found in South Carolina is that of missing 6-year-old Faye Swetlik, the coroner confirmed on Thursday. Swetlik went missing outside her home three days ago.

"It is with extremely heavy hearts that we are announcing that we have found the body that the coroner has identified as Faye Marie Swetlik. We are now treating this case as a homicide," Cayce Public Safety Director Byron Snellgrove said at a news conference Thursday afternoon, CBS affiliate WCSC reports.

A second body was found during the course of the investigation in the same neighborhood, according to Snellgrove. He said it is not clear whether the two deaths are connected. The body was identified as a male, but authorities have not released the age or identity.

Dana Perrino on Fox News just reported that Faye's body was found along with a male body and that the neighborhood's Ring surveillance doorbells and other surveillance helped to locate Faye. Dana also said that surveillance showed that she was deposited on her front doorstep or in her yard. From this information, I am speculating that she was taken by someone in the neighborhood or even someone in her own home at the time.

JMO.
DBM because the original quote is misleading... appears the "deposited" meant when she was dropped off from school.

I think I need to wait until all the news has settled on what actually transpired today. Or a press release from LE. Something. WOW

Last edited:
I think (my theory only) he was discovered after this morning's PC--maybe even just killed himself after the PC--and then she was discovered shortly thereafter. Maybe he left a note.
I still don't get though how he would have completed the suicide-if this is the case. A gunshot today would have been noticed.

I'm feeling sick, giving this male any more thought at this moment. I am finished speculating about him.
Noticed by whom and when? They did notice.....they found him dead....
Well, I know they found him dead. I also know there were reporters stationed everywhere that didn't report hearing one and a neighborhood on high alert. I don't think a gunshot would have gone unnoticed and would have been reported all over social media if the neighbors had heard one today. In my neighborhood, people hear fireworks and take to the neighborhood page to make sure that is what they heard. Just my MOO...

Dana Perrino on Fox News just reported that Faye's body was found along with a male body and that the neighborhood's Ring surveillance doorbells and other surveillance helped to locate Faye. Dana also said that surveillance showed that she was deposited on her front doorstep or in her yard. From this information, I am speculating that she was taken by someone in the neighborhood or even someone in her own home at the time.

JMO.

astounding. Someone got thru LE presence to deposit a corpse. What?

JMO.

Oh this is so awful to even consider! Deposited on her doorstep? No. I just can't human anymore today. :-(

Yeah, they just have to be connected.

Once this guy kidnapped and murdered Faye, the walls began to close in. The neighborhood was locked down, cops were going door to door, and he was trapped.

I think this will end up being a crime of opportunity, by someone who didn’t think ahead. Maybe someone young.
I think so too. I wonder if LE had video surveillance or other evidence that led to this particular person or home.
I'm not sure how the vehicles are connected, though. Jmo

I still don't get though how he would have completed the suicide-if this is the case. A gunshot today would have been noticed.

I'm feeling sick, giving this male any more thought at this moment. I am finished speculating about him.

Well, I know they found him dead. I also know there were reporters stationed everywhere that didn't report hearing one and a neighborhood on high alert. I don't think a gunshot would have gone unnoticed and would have been reported all over social media if the neighbors had heard one today. In my neighborhood, people hear fireworks and take to the neighborhood page to make sure that is what they heard. Just my MOO...
Hanging? MOO

Heartbreaking Update: Missing SC 6-year-old, Faye Swetlik, found dead; homicide investigation underway

• Updated 5 min ago | Posted on Feb 13, 2020

Faye Swetlik (Source: family)

Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, went missing from her Churchill Heights Neighborhood in Cayce, South Carolina.

Source: Cayce Department of Public Safety

CAYCE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Police said search teams looking for six-year-old Faye Swetlik made a grim discovery on Thursday afternoon.

The child was found dead, police said during a news conference just after 2 p.m.

Cayce Public Safety Director Byron Snellgrove said Faye's death was ruled a homicide.

Snellgrove said a deceased male was also found in the Churchill Heights neighborhood where Faye went missing. He said that death investigation is just beginning.

Snellgrove did not take any questions during the news conference and did not say if the two deaths are connected.

Dana Perrino on Fox News just reported that Faye's body was found along with a male body and that the neighborhood's Ring doorbells and other surveillance helped to locate Faye. Dana also said that surveillance showed that she was deposited on her front doorstep or in her yard. From this information, I am speculating that she was taken by someone in the neighborhood or even someone in her own home at the time.

JMO.
Link?

Nic Jones‏Verified account @NicJonesReports
Little Faye Marie Swetlik will be remembered as a bubbly, energetic, talkative six-year-old. Many folks say she wasn’t shy and was a friend to everyone. Thoughts and prayers go out to the family, Cayce, and the surrounding communities.

EQrfe9iWoAEOWMX.jpg

EQrfe9iWoAQ4pkq.jpg

EQrfe9iXsAAj2D3.jpg

11:33 AM - 13 Feb 2020
She looks like she had a huge personality...cant imagine what her last moments were like but I bet she fought hard and as long as her little body allowed. I would like to hope she gave this *advertiser censored* a fight.
Rest in Peace, Faye. :(

Praying for the family.....

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." ~Revelation 21:4

BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member