Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dana Perrino on Fox News just reported that Faye's body was found along with a male body and that the neighborhood's Ring doorbells and other surveillance helped to locate Faye. Dana also said that surveillance showed that she was deposited on her front doorstep or in her yard. From this information, I am speculating that she was taken by someone in the neighborhood or even someone in her own home at the time.

JMO.
I don't think this means her "body" was deposited.. I think it means that video shows her brought to her home after the bus. God, I hope that's what it means. I can't even imagine anything else.

Nowhere in this article does it say that she was found at the home of a man. This is how the article reads:

Police just shared the tragic news that 6-year-old Faye Swetlik was found dead Thursday, not far from where she was last seen.

[...]

Thursday, Faye’s body was found somewhere in her neighborhood.
It was changed from exactly what EvilOlive's post said, to what you have bolded above.

I missed the presser, had to pick up my child. So, her body was found deposited back at her house? It that correct??

I don't think this means her "body" was deposited.. I think it means that video shows her brought to her home after the bus. God, I hope that's what it means. I can't even imagine anything else.
You’re right! I just had to rewind and rewatch that on fox. She said “the school bus deposited her to her front yard.”

It was changed from exactly what EvilOlive's post said, to what you have bolded above.
and we have seen this countless times before - MSM changing the reporting - sometimes a screenshot becomes necessary when there is breaking news like this IMO.

Is there a link to the tweet from "Dana" - good heavens this reporting is getting ridiculous- I'm afraid to even update the media thread because I can't change them.
JMO

Not rumor or spectulation. Just mentioned on WIS 10 Live

Newscaster asks distance from wooded search area, "is it a good 30 yards from the businesses?"
Response from newscaster live at scene "It is the highway, a parking lot, a business, the fencing, than the wooded area behind there where investigators are set up"

NAPA auto parts
Google Maps
2255 Airport Blvd, Cayce, SC 29033

Ju
I still don't get though how he would have completed the suicide-if this is the case. A gunshot today would have been noticed.

I'm feeling sick, giving this male any more thought at this moment. I am finished speculating about him.

Well, I know they found him dead. I also know there were reporters stationed everywhere that didn't report hearing one and a neighborhood on high alert. I don't think a gunshot would have gone unnoticed and would have been reported all over social media if the neighbors had heard one today. In my neighborhood, people hear fireworks and take to the neighborhood page to make sure that is what they heard. Just my MOO...
I wouldn’t rule it completely. Around my house in Columbia we literally hear gunshots and even bombs constantly. Ft jackson is constantly doing night intrusion courses and training exercises and it’s a huge base. When the cloud cover is right you can hear what locals fondly know as “NIC at night” for miles down I-20 and I-77. I can hear automatic weapon sputtering as I type this. There’s also a big gun range not far from Cayce on 26. I don’t know if a weapon being fired would have been noticed by reporters. Planes taking off at CAE and truck traffic could definitely drown out a gunshot if you were just standing on Airport Blvd.

Just heard. Last I checked I was on page 12. Sickened but not surprised. Except for the 2nd DB! Someone catch me up. TIA:(
the only thing we know for sure IMO is the two sentences spoken at the PC by the Sheriff - she's dead and they found her body and in the course of the investigation they found a male body - deceased too. everything else seems to be speculative
JMO

Emily Correll on Twitter
The Cayce and surrounding communities are mourning the loss of 6-year-old Faye Marie Swetlik. She’s been described as energetic and bubbly, loving fancy dresses and shoes. A heartbreaking loss far too soon. Prayers for her family and friends.
EQrp1h9XYAcaZRt.jpg

EQrp1iBX0AEn-Fz.jpg

EQrp1iCXYAUEJzp.jpg

3:18 PM - 13 Feb 2020 from Cayce, SC

Here's another:

Tragic update: Police in South Carolina find body of missing 6-year-old Faye Swetlik

Posted 12:07 p.m. today
Updated 11 minutes ago
The body of 6-year-old Faye Swetlik, missing since Monday after vanishing outside her home in South Carolina, was found Thursday, authorities said.

"It is with extremely heavy hearts that we are announcing that we found a body that the coroner has identified as Faye Marie Swetlik," said Chief Byron Snellgrove of the Cayce Department of Public Safety at a news conference.

Snellgrove said police are treating the case as a homicide.

"At this time no arrests have been made," Snellgrove said, adding "we need you to know that this is a fluid investigation and we are working diligently."
More here:
Tragic update: Police in South Carolina find body of missing 6-year-old Faye Swetlik :: WRAL.com
--------------------------------
Well, no surprise, but we hoped that this one would be a good news story, knowing that it was probably not possible.

She is no longer in danger, or fear, or threat of any more bad things.
Now the search for justice begins.

My youngest had a dr appt today so I just read her little body was found. Breaks my heart... I have a teen and 3 toddlers.. yes, THREE! And my kids are all so close with my mom and I think that’s what bothers me the most... thinking of her memaw. Ugh! I was wrong about this one.. I just thought for sure she’d be found alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998