Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they also found a dirty shovel alongside clothes or something of Faye's in the 602 Picadilly trash... figured that meant she was buried nearby so they hightailed it to the woods in case she was still alive, while others visited 602 Picadilly and moments later found Coty deceased?

Trash bins are also marked to identify their property -- and with garbage handlers on location, it would have been that much quicker to ID the residence. IMO, there were evidence markers in the woods on Thursday -- perhaps foot tracks from the apartment leading to the woods not seen days prior. I know there were storm warnings -- not sure how much rain if any in Cayce beginning Monday - Thursday. MOO
that's what I just posted - I was trying to look at the pictures on the tweets of the garbage bins to see if 602 is on one. That's why I was saying perhaps they found her boot/clothing as described (Peace t-shirt) and mail with the name/address to this property - then they went and looked? IMO. And if it is the little boot and/or the Peace t-shirt, I can only imagine their horror - I bet they ran to the backyard.
JMO

JMO but I think there may be legalities involved with the police stating whether or not CT could be involved. I think they will wait until after the autopsies. Perhaps they need to check to see if there is shared DNA or something along those lines? The world is a crazy place and I think they have to take everything into consideration even if something seems to be obvious to them. MOO

Can anyone determine if the silver sedan seen exiting the complex is the same sedan parked at the duplex today?
We all know LE asked for info on two vehicles, clearing one. Did they ever come back stating they cleared the owner of the silver sedan?
I only saw that the SUV owner had been identified and I am assuming was cleared. But I did see on CBS that the police had checked the wooded area she was found days earlier. So I am wondering if he kept her in his car for a few days and after the police started coming around he freaked out and moved her to the woods during the night.

@rocket said:
If CT is the monster that killed her, LE finding an article of Faye's clothing in his trash can does not mean that she was killed in his house. Where has it been stated officially that she wasn't killed where she as found?

JMO

It was announced at the presser that the coroner believes the body of Faye was placed in the woods after she was deceased. The coroner is responsible for determining the cause and manner of death. The manner of death has already been determined as a homicide.

You can't validly say, at this point that she wasn't killed where she was found, IMO. They didn't say that the body was placed in the woods after she was deceased, the rep actually said "Based on preliminary information from the coroner's office, her body had not been in that location for a very long time at all." He would not comment on the condition of her body.

FEB 14, 2020
Body of missing 6-year-old SC girl found after clue discovered in trash can of dead man
[...]

In a recording of her 911 call, Faye’s mother, SC, sobs and breaths heavily to report her daughter missing on Monday.

“I can’t find my daughter,” SC says. “She was playing outside, and now I can’t find her.”

[...]

SC says she last saw her daughter an hour earlier while she played on the front porch. SC said she called 911 after searching for her daughter around the neighborhood.

The 911 operator asks her if she looked in the backyard. SC said yes and that she had friends still searching for Faye.

I checked all the houses in my neighborhood,” Collins said.

[...]

:(

FEB 14, 2020
BREAKING: Police ID man found dead near murdered Faye Swetlik, deaths are linked
[...]

The Cayce DPS public information office said at Friday’s news conference that an item found in a garbage can led investigators to do another search of a wooded area near her Faye’s home in Churchill Heights. They found her body there.
---
hmm some have said "his" garbage others have said "a" garbage - would like to know which it is in this case.
JMO
About 27:00
Reporter: Can you tell us where the critical evidence was found?

Officer: "Yes, in a trash can belonging to 602 Picadilly Square, which is the residence of Coty Taylor"

No Trudie I don't think they do. I was just coming here to post the same thing. We already know that the manner of Faye's death is being treated as homicide, but unless LE releases the cause (strangulation, gunshot, stabbing, etc.) MSM will not get that info. And if there is no need for a trial LE may never release the cause unless family says it's ok. I'm not sure I want to know anyway.
Same for CT, we may only find out that it was suicide, homicide, or natural, etc.

About 27:00
Reporter: Can you tell us where the critical evidence was found?

Officer: "Yes, in a trash can belonging to 602 Picadilly Square, which is the residence of Coty Taylor"
terrific ! thanks for finding this - I could not listen to the questions - good sleuthing. (I'm putting it in the media thread as I think this will come up again)
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member