Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CT was killed and the clue placed in his trash can which would have been a really stupid thing for him to do himself.
I think Fayes killer is still living in the neighborhood within doors from her house.
If CT is the killer I think he was an idiot and thought because the bins had just been emptied it meant the police wouldn't search the bins again, and placed the gum boot and the bloody knife in the bin. God knows why he'd bother to move her body and then take his own life. This is just assuming CT was responsible!

RSO or RSO recently released from prison? I am intrigued because you are so good at this. ( I thought I was replying to Oceanstarryeyes)

So glad the funeral will be provided at no charge. Idk what is meant by “if people want to donate...”, unless meaning it’s goes towards the funeral?
I’m guessing just to help with the expenses of the aftermath of this type of tragedy. Loss of work, counseling, perhaps relocation. I personally would not be able to continue living there, walking by that front yard each day. Major PTSD trigger imo.

I’m guessing just to help with the expenses of the aftermath of this type of tragedy. Loss of work, counseling, perhaps relocation. I personally would not be able to continue living there, walking by that front yard each day. Major PTSD trigger imo.
Absolutely. I can't imagine how hard it would be to remain there. Most people don't have the means to completely uproot their lives and move, and I would guess that her mom isn't even thinking like this. She is most likely in shock, and hopefully with the donations that are made she can get herself some help once she is ready.

So CT was “murdered”? Honestly dude was weird.
It’s a possibility he witnessed something then was killed by the perp. Of course it’s more likely he was indeed the killer. however, until law enforcement states that, everything is still on the table.

But not all weird people are killers. The reason it’s more likely it was him is not because he was weird but because of evidence — location of body and the police saying the community isn’t in danger etc.

Have family or friends of Coty come forward to talk about him?

Ariel Map (by me)

Faye Swetlik 6, disappeared 2/10/20 found deceased 2/13/20 - Google My Maps

Here's an up-to-date map of the crime scene for anybody that's interested.

I guess what bothers me the most about this case, is whether Faye was actually still alive when they interviewed the "dead guy". Yeah, he could have let them in and let them walk around briefly to see that there was nothing there. But, it was a 2-story townhouse, and it may have had an attic or a big walk-in closet or some other place that a tiny 6-year old could be hidden. I have to assume, that whatever was going on in his mind...........he HAD to know that he was going to get caught sooner or later. The cops were looking for a living breathing 6 year old, not something that was hog-tied and duct taped in a cubby space. The worst information that can come to light is if the coroner rules that she died within 24 hours of being placed in the woods. That simply means that the day they talked and interviewed the "dead guy", she was still alive.

The fact that the coroner and the cops changed the press conference from a Saturday, "after the autopsy" schedule, until a "We'll see you next Tuesday" schedule also is pretty suspect..........and it may lend a lot of weight to my suspicions about her being alive right up until she was found behind the "dead guys" apartment.
Thanks for the map. The last MSM video I saw also had the crime scene tape across the woods near the entrance and next to the apartments on that end. The bus route looks right. There were some earlier comments and a map saying/showing she got off the bus on the highway 302 outside the neighborhood's entrance, but one MSM report said she got off the bus near the mailboxes, which is what your map shows. Is that location of Faye's body confirmed? IMO, LE probably figured she was killed soon after she was taken, at least statistically speaking, but were hoping it was one of the rare cases where she wasn't. He may have hidden the body in the fridge or freezer. She was small enough to fit into a freezer compartment of a fridge/freezer, or she could have been in a plastic tote in a closet. I can't help but think he killed himself when he saw them going through the trash. He knew they had searched the woods numerous times and wouldn't look there again, at least not right away, so he put her body out there, thinking he would move it out of the neighborhood later. He had thrown something of hers away and probably saw LE going through the trash. He may have seen it on TV, where he could see them ripping open every bag and looking through everything. He knew he was about to get arrested so he killed himself, IMO. At any time, he could have just left like he was going to work and kept going, especially if she was still alive. With LE there so soon and keeping the neighborhood locked down, it put pressure on him until he finally lost it. MOO.

If they thought someone else was responsible for Faye's murder they'd have prioritized her autopsy imo. They'd have done it straight away and not a couple days after finding her. They 100% believe CT is responsible they just need to dot the I's and cross the T's before they can announce it.

Thanks for the map. The last MSM video I saw also had the crime scene tape across the woods near the entrance and next to the apartments on that end. The bus route looks right. There were some earlier comments and a map saying/showing she got off the bus on the highway 302 outside the neighborhood's entrance, but one MSM report said she got off the bus near the mailboxes, which is what your map shows. Is that location of Faye's body confirmed? IMO, LE probably figured she was killed soon after she was taken, at least statistically speaking, but were hoping it was one of the rare cases where she wasn't. He may have hidden the body in the fridge or freezer. She was small enough to fit into a freezer compartment of a fridge/freezer, or she could have been in a plastic tote in a closet. I can't help but think he killed himself when he saw them going through the trash. He knew they had searched the woods numerous times and wouldn't look there again, at least not right away, so he put her body out there, thinking he would move it out of the neighborhood later. He had thrown something of hers away and probably saw LE going through the trash. He may have seen it on TV, where he could see them ripping open every bag and looking through everything. He knew he was about to get arrested so he killed himself, IMO. At any time, he could have just left like he was going to work and kept going, especially if she was still alive. With LE there so soon and keeping the neighborhood locked down, it put pressure on him until he finally lost it. MOO.
BBM

interesting thought. I wonder if he did leave and was surveilled. Im guessing LE was onto him from pretty early in the case because of the dogs. The dogs had to have taken them there. Their conversations with him before his death will be interesting to learn of.

My gut tells me CT is not the perp. Media has posted about his exceptional performance in high school, on the robotics team, he started college as a math major. My guess is he didn’t leave college because he wasn’t smart enough, though I won’t speculate what the reasons may have been. People drop out of college for all kinds of reasons. To me if he was 30 with absolutely no priors, a high IQ, and he wanted to abduct and kill a child he would have acted smarter and not abducted someone in his own neighborhood and then kept her there. Whoever did this was average intelligence at best IMO. JMO!!

Tears again. Thank you for posting this @Oregonmama .
It says she passed away on Feb 10th. I didn’t follow this case from the beginning. Did LE say publicly that she was killed the day she was taken? I’m not doubting the family. Of course they likely know more than the public. May God give this family strength :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member