Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've been doing my normal routine of looking at maps. Now I need some insight from locals, please.

There is a road called Nelson Lane which is very near I-26 and appears to run off of the on-ramp onto I-26. It appears to be a dead end that runs along I-26 and has no homes or businesses on it. Anyone know if that road is still there since the G-Maps image is 5 years old ? Map below :

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

2015 street view of Nelson Lane :

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Reading along...

Bus Video:
To me looks like Faye was trying to see where the other boy was who exits at her stop. She’d be aware he was sitting behind her & prob didn’t want to trip or bump into him. Reporter stated he’s 11, so prob 5th grade & considerably taller in vid.

The Night Watchman’s Pic:
Did not notice the construction lot before. With all that scraped up raw earth, be really easy to grab a dozer, dig a hole & tamp it down. Would be minutes fast & not even show signs of disturbance.

Well that is a disturbing thought. There is a dirt mound in this view.

Here is the lot from different software, house marked F. Looks like a surrounding fence, which is logical. However, if I was 6, I would find a way to get in.

I'm sure the appearance of the lot changes over time, with equipment coming and going. And I doubt there are any cameras, except near the entrance.

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 57
All residences need to search their properties, there trunks and cars, any open sewer pipes in yard, anything that can be climbed in where she cant get out or trapped. is there a creek with enough water nearby? Did she follow a loose or stray cat. says loves cats. They should have had drones, scent tracking dogs, out emed upon girl missing. Drones are great and should always be used. She is so little.

This part of the LE statement sticks out: "...or at a neighbor's house possibly in distress..." They give four options: woods, neighbor, fell down, or something.
I thought neighbor as a good possibility right off with the timeline. Seems like a tiny place to drive into to abduct a child. And the focus on the back porch was interesting. I'm relieved that LE is searching house to house.
Really hoping for hidden at a neighbor's versus the sad alternative.
MOO

It’s weird how people interpret videos when people go missing. My 9 yr old frequently comes out of school with a ‘face on’ and when I ask her what’s up? She’s like nothing and smiles.

Hoping for a miracle here!

My eight year old does the same thing. Or if she’s had a bad day, it’s all over her face but has nothing to do with me picking her up.

My eight year old does the same thing. Or if she’s had a bad day, it’s all over her face but has nothing to do with me picking her up.
As they get older they get a distinctive ‘homework’ look, lol.
Per bus video, I do think Faye has a much different expression, but not knowing her, it is hard to know why.
Maybe she needed to use the bathroom, was tired, was afraid no one was there for her or maybe she’d been reprimanded before for leaving her seat before the bus stopped, causing her to have a concentrated expression. Moo

Much of the speculation, which is part of this forum, IMO arose from the crime scene tape around the home and the cars in front being towed.

Snipped.

Exactly.

If you see crime tape around a residence and cars towed from that residence and you're on a crime discussion board, the discussion is likely to include people who live at that residence.

All of that doesn't necessarily mean the people at the residence are under suspicion, but it's not out of line to speculate.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member