SC - Gabrielle Swainson, 15, Columbia, 18 Aug 2012

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by reportertype, Aug 20, 2012.

1. reportertype

reportertype Dogs are awesome!

2. Loading...

3. josie1986

josie1986 Verified Juanette

not sure what to make of this.first thing id do is check (if she had a computer) emails,history etc.

if someone she didn't know entered the house to abduct her surely they wouldnt allow her to take her cellphone.

it doesnt say in the article but im just guessing that she had shoes on,if not then id be worrying.

4. reportertype

There isn't much info available as of yet. However, I wanted to post as it's been over two full days since she was last seen by her family. Even if she left the house of her own accord, she could run into some bad people. Hope she's found soon.

5. liz b.

liz b. Active Member

Did LE ping her cell ? Check any video surveillance close to her house ? If there is a BF has he heard from her ? Hope she is found safe and soon...

6. reportertype

Here's some more info.

Apparently her mom works early mornings so Gabby went missing between 3 am and 730 am.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=198347&fb_action_ids=10151050375163992&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map={%2210151050375163992%22%3A10150998303086481}&action_type_map={%2210151050375163992%22%3A%22og.recommends%22}&action_ref_map=[]

7. IHAVENOCLUE

IHAVENOCLUE Active Member

Her mom must be frantic...

this girl sounds like she is well connected to her school, and has many hobbies/interests...

I wonder where her father is?

could he have picked her up for a visit?

So many questions...

8. Soulmagent

Soulmagent New Member

I hope this girl is okay. I couldnt imagine my 15 yr old taking off and it sounds as if Gabby's mother couldnt either. Now my oldest she would take off all the time but it would cause a different reaction from me.
    Mothers know what to expect from their children and it worries me that Gabby's mom seems not to suspect she would run off. It makes me think she knows Gabby would not do that but hopefully Gabby can prove us wrong because the other options arent as appealing.

I do wonder if she knows for sure that Gabby was in the house at 3 am as it would be pretty easy to assume a teen is in their room sleeping at that time and not check.

9. Yoda

Yoda Master

Check out the find gabbie fb link in the first post. One of the posters has a screen shot of someone saying they know where she is. The post was recently. I'm trying to figure out if this is legit and should forward to police.
    43 min ago. It's on the right and you have to click view all.

10. reportertype

Thanks for pointing that out Yoda. I just went back and looked and found it. I think it's the family and friends who put up that page and they have not yet noticed that post. I noticed it was posted from "near Pontiac, SC" so someone who lives nearby posted it.

11. Yoda

Yoda Master

Okay, it looks like that post was over 8 hours ago originally. I am assumming LE has already checked it out.

12. kirsty

kirsty New Member

I hope she is found soon xx

13. reportertype

14. BethInAK

BethInAK New Member

There is another post that implies she took off because her mom "chose a man over her".

I'm hoping she's just doing something out of character and she's ok. She looks pretty spunky from her photos.

15. hollyblue

hollyblue It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen t

I don't know if it's me or the missing FB page of her, but there is not much there and can't find what you all are talking about. ?? How long has mother's bf been in the pic? She still had her pj's on...shoes? LE has to know about her cell pings by now, surely.

She appears to be a good kid with many interests. Hope this turns out well and she is found soon. :praying:

16. ktgirl

ktgirl Verified College Instructor

I don't believe this girl left on her own accord. Has her cell pinged? Those posts on the FB page are weird and cruel, whether they know where she is or not.

17. josie1986

josie1986 Verified Juanette

the fb page has gone? or is it just me

18. IHAVENOCLUE

IHAVENOCLUE Active Member

Checking in to see if there is any updated news...

Do we know anything about the bf of mom?

19. dillysmom11

dillysmom11 New Member

Tried to link the FB page, try "help us find gabbiee" in the search.

20. SurfieTX

SurfieTX New Member

21. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

Gabbi's story is being featured on Jane's show tonight.