GUILTY SC - Gabrielle Swainson, 15, Columbia, 18 Aug 2012

Gabbiee's Mother: "We Are Going To Find You"

[snip]

"Something as huge as that is proof to the world that miracles still happen. And it is encouragement, I am hoping for a miracle and that's what I have been believing every single day," said Elvia Swainson.

Swainson says, there is no manual on how to live as a mother with a missing child. Just waking up in the morning knowing her daughter is not home can be difficult, she said.

When she found out that the three Cleveland women were found 10 years after their disappearance, she felt confidence her story could end the same way.

More: http://www.wltx.com/news/article/235836/2/Gabbies-Mother-We-Are-Going-To-Find-You

Coverage similar to that posted just above:

Cleveland discovery gives hope amid search for those missing in Columbia

...It has been a long nine months since Gabbiee Swainson disappeared from her mother Elvia's home in August 2012. As the investigation continues, Elvia says it is stories like the one out of Cleveland that keep her going as she holds out hope for Gabbiee. ...

"I would hate for someone to give up hope and she's still out there...waiting and praying for someone to rescue her and bring her home just like these three girls," said Elvia.

Elvia is not the only one still holding out hope. Community members say they have not forgotten about Gabbiee or little Amir Jennings -- the one-year-old Columbia boy who vanished without a trace a year and a half ago. ...

Anyone with information about the disappearance of Gabbiee Swainson or Amir Jennings is encouraged to call CrimeStoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.

read more at: http://www.midlandsconnect.com/news/story.aspx?id=894936

Bumping for Gabbiee:bump::candle: Where are you lovely girl??

www.thestate.com www.wltx.com
Freddie Grant's daughter (JG) was arrested for planting Gabbie's cell phone behind a Piggly Wiggly in Myrtle Beach, SC. This daughter was the one who testified that it her guns and ammo that the feds found and prosecuted Freddie for. Gabbie's poor mother got a call from the phone while she was in church. It was the lady who found the phone. Sheriff Lott has more clues but will not divulge so as not to jeopardize the case. I know this has been cold for a while and it's on the 2nd or 3rd page of WS, but I think (actually know) that RCDS is closing in to find this beautiful young lady.

Freddie Grant's daughter (JG) was arrested for planting Gabbie's cell phone behind a Piggly Wiggly in Myrtle Beach, SC. This daughter was the one who testified that it her guns and ammo that the feds found and prosecuted Freddie for. Gabbie's poor mother got a call from the phone while she was in church. It was the lady who found the phone. Sheriff Lott has more clues but will not divulge so as not to jeopardize the case. I know this has been cold for a while and it's on the 2nd or 3rd page of WS, but I think (actually know) that RCDS is closing in to find this beautiful young lady.

That man is just bad, and I don't know how he looks at himself in the mirror. He must have bullied his daughter to get her to lie and help him. I hate to think she's as bad as he is. This is less than an hour from my home. I would help search if they had a clue when or where. Maybe this daughter took this child somewhere to hide the body too!

Bolded by me.
I so hope you're right! Where are you, Gabbie?

New Gabbiee Swainson flier: "PLEASE, Help Me Get Back Home"

August will mark a full year since anyone has seen or heard from 15-year-old Gabbiee Swainson, the Ridge View High School teen who disappeared from her Tamara Way home.

In an effort to keep the missing girl fresh in the public's minds, the Swainson family has released a new flier ...
more at: http://www.wistv.com/story/22815418/new-gabbiee-swainson-flier-please

I see the news about Gabbiee's cell phone and Grant's daughter's arrest has been linked already. I'm another who sure hopes this development brings Gabbiee one step closer to coming home.

http://www.wistv.com/story/23088103/sheriff-leon-lott

A man suspected of killing 16-year-old Gabbiee Swainson has told investigators where he buried her.

"He's taken us there," said Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott of Freddie Grant's revelation. "He's told us. He's showed us. We're pretty confident that we've found where Gabbiee is buried."

Sheriff Lott said that the fact that Grant's daughter was facing charges is what made him cooperate with police and lead them to Gabbie's body.

Uggh. I knew there was no chance of her being alive, but this is still hard, ya know? :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Uggh. I knew there was no chance of her being alive, but this is still hard, ya know? :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I feel absolutely the same. Such pain for her mother and our whole state! Well unlike Dail Dinwiddy at least she's been found.

Thank goodness she's been found. I'm so sorry for her family and friends.

Rest peacefully Gabbiee, you will be missed by many..

:rose:

Bless your soul pretty girl ! What a smile :)

Wish there was a better outcome, but thank goodness this monster talked & told where he put Gabbiee. Now her mama can put her to rest properly.

Sending love and light to Gabbiee's family and friends. Rest in peace, shining girl.

What about Adriana?
Why didn't he tell them where she is too?
:banghead:

How deep did he bury Gabbiee? Did he have access to heavy equipment? Wow.

http://www.wistv.com/story/23088103/sheriff-leon-lott

Grant took Deputies to an area near the fire department in Elgin where deputies searched for Gabbiee's remains.
The area was searched when Gabbiee disappeared
last August and the FBI set up a command post there.

The body was taken to the Richland County Coroner's Office.

"It kills us because we failed to find her," said Lott. "Even though we could not have saved her life, when she was buried. It hurts all of us to know that many, many people walked that area.

"Many, many people looked in the exact same place where we found her."
said Lott.
"But the way she was concealed, you wouldn't know. The type of hole that he dug, the things he put on top of it.
The cadaver dog would not have been able to find it at the depth that it was. We just couldn't find it.
There's just no way of finding it without someone taking us to that area and showing us."

"We've provided them with a backhoe,"
said Kershaw County Sheriff James Matthews, who was at the search scene Thursday night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back