CATCH THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

SC SC - Georgetown, BlkMale 1028UMSC, 20-39, Cornrows, Red Devil Tattoo, Nov'05

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by PonderingThings, Jan 20, 2006.

1. PonderingThings

PonderingThings Former member

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld/myrtlebeachonline/13670552.htm

Sadly there is too little information to go on here. Although the National Center for Missing Adults have 2 "young" black men missing from the East Coast in 2005 (and a few more on the West Coast).

I also tried the North American Missing Persons Network and I got 107 hits when I typed in

2005+male+Race: black

Some are little children (too young), but quite a few are teenage boys... sadly too many to seach for.

What does "young black man" mean? A teenager? Someone in their 20s?

Can anyone get more information on this John Doe? I tried doing a google search and didn't come up with any other mention. They found him on November 16th so its assumed that they don't have a missing person's report from the area....

2. petra

petra Active Member

Wonder if we could get bit more informtion on this *young* man?

you re right PT, not much here--possibly narrow down age span, etc.

3. PonderingThings

PonderingThings Former member

It would be nice! I'm going to keep watching for an update.

4. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

Still listed on Doenetwork as unidentified

See the link for photos of his clothing, jewelry and tattoos.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1028umsc.html
    Unidentified Black Male

The victim was discovered on November 16, 2005 in Georgetown, South Carolina
    Estimated Date of Death: 2-3 days prior to discovery

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 20-39 years old
    Approximate Height and Weight: 5'11"; 150 lbs.
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair; brown eyes. His hair was in a style of cornrows. It appears that he also has a partial beard and a goatee. He was found to have a tattoo on his upper right arm. The tattoo is of a red devil. Looks to be possibly female devil, rear view with a pitchfork and wings.
    Clothing: He was clothed in a blue “Southpole” sleeveless shirt ( on backward and inside out ), knit cap and blue boxer shorts. There were no socks, shoes or pants located.
    Jewelry: He was wearing a necklace that looks like ivory rosary beads. The necklace has a crucifix and also a patron saint on a plaque.
    Dentals: X-Rays available

5. reasypeasy

reasypeasy Member

The top maybe won't tell us much, wikipedia says that Southpole did $350 million of sales in 2005.

The initial story said his cap had "New York" on it, but the embroidery on the front looks to me like something different, like it could be a brand name? The cap itself looks like it is made of a slightly stretch but thickish material possible chosen to accomodate and to some extent hide the lumpiness of bundled up braids or locs. Could it be from a smaller clothing line or headware line? His hat might tell us more about where he was from than his shirt.

6. tatertot

tatertot Member

Thank you for finding the Doe Network page for him, Donjeta. That's odd that DNA can't be extracted. He was only believed to be deceased for two or three days before his body was found.

7. rats

rats Where is Justice for the Jane and John Does?