SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they ever research wether those individuals were improperly diagnosed which would then mean they were prescribed a drug that would cause psychosis?

If they did, I'd doubt we'd hear about it. Far too often doctors prescribe things just to allay fears,etc. Think about over prescription of antibiotics...Nowadays it seems like almost every child is taking adhd meds ,or has access to them via classmates,etc.
Besides,wouldn't this info be confidential due to HIPPA act?

I don't understand that though. I'm an adult and I have a rx for adderall. I have never found it to have any effect on me in a drug type way were I would "seek" it. It makes me pretty sleepy and calm - I've never seen someone who is using meth seem sleepy? Wouldn't that point to them not really having add or adhd? :fence:

IMO,those of us who do have ADD do not get a "high" from Adderall.The reason being is because we actually suffer from ADD.I know where I live its not an easy task to obtain Adderall.I go every month to the doctor and pick up my prescription and most drug stores around here enter your info in a data base and you cant get it filled except once every thirty days.I know its abused by some and that gives Adderall a bad rap IMO

I think the poster is just wrong...the reward amount not updated...new one made today had typos, etc...

Methamphetamine use and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity ...

http://udini.proquest.com/view/methamphetamine-use-and-attention-goid:759979864/

I wonder how many parents realize adhd drugs create a neural pathway for meth abuse? when I was helping the pregnant girl she mentions adhd drug use and when I brought that up with her parents they were mortified that perhaps their well meaning efforts might have led to problems. I printed out all sorts of links to medical reports and made many aware of it.

I'd read Heather was taking adhd meds. Perhaps it might explain how so many good kids wind up with problems? You want to help your kids in every way possible, but can that lead to trusting doctors who might be pushing meds?:moo:

I've seen it many times before.:twocents:

I have ADHD & I'm a complete basket case without meds... I've put my clothes in the microwave instead of the dryer (true story!), slammed fingers in cabinets and car doors constantly from thinking about too many different things at once and not paying attention. Before I was correctly diagnosed, I was prescribed anti-depressants & anxiety meds because EVERYTHING overwhelmed me. I switched doctors because I tried a million different SSRI's and they didn't seem to be working for me. After a few visits with my new doctor, he indicated that he thought my anxiety problems might be stemming from an underlying attention problem. He put me on Vyvanse, and I was able to come off both my anti-depressant and anxiety medication within a few months. It made a WORLD of a difference.

BUT I definitely agree with you about the effects they can have on some people, especially those who are misdiagnosed or lie to their doctor to get them. AND I also think ADHD meds are wayyyy over-prescribed. I switched from Vyvanse to Adderall when I lost my last job, and the insurance that went along with it because it was so expensive... and there have been times I've been unable to find a pharmacy in all of Horry County that had it in stock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something that keeps sticking out as the missing person poster and the fact that it says her car was found on 12/17. I can't get over this. Also, the missing person report was filed with an occurred date of 12/17. Could it be possible that she went missing on this date instead? Hear me out please.

The things I am having issues with are the details on the missing person report, specifically, dates, times, and it being closed. The call sounds to be for an abandon car, but that was not what the report was taken in for. IMO, It can't be nothing ways. The report is either done wrong (not likely) or something was not presented in the MSM correctly, IMO. Unless, the missing person report and poster are correct and we have been told a lot of fluff. I am in no way saying the date is guilty but what I mean by that is that he initially told the family and LE what he told them about the date. Turns out none of it happen and whatever happened to HE did...either foul play or run away, etc. When they bring him in for questioning he tells LE that HE used him to do whatever that night, go out with OM or whoever she was. The car was found at 10:43pm on the 17th. He gets cleared, but the story stands for I have no idea why.....to try and pull out OM if they think he's guilty and that is who she was with? Or wherever she really was?

My other reason for thinking this or something along these lines is, the report was entered around 11pm on 12/19 and then closed on 12/20 4:58 and approved at 8am. If the car had only been found a few hours prior to 11pm, how is it possible to do all of this leg work? Even to get everyone on the phone would be difficult. Not to mention verifying the phone calls, which in know are on a delay. Now if this was all done on the 17th, that would give two days to make the phone calls.

I know it's a long shot and has many holes. I am only brainstorming and sleuthing. Not accusing anyone. Just don't understand why if her car was found on the 19th, it wouldn't say, the 19th.

someone brought up that new law declaring any1 under 21 as missing immediately. Maybe dad got so upset after noticing missing,and since he's "friends" with police maybe they started work on it right away.or maybe they went back after the fact covering up any investigational mistakes that might have been made? Like a "revised" MSM report???:twocents:

I just looked back over the PR and I am understanding that it says

Occurred On 12/17/2013 10:43:00 PM (to me this means what is your last known contact with HE? For TE this is that time, he doesn't know the date and when she got home)

Date Entered 12/19/2013 11:10:49 PM (to me this is when the officer started the report in the computer based on his notes from speaking with TE)

Date Verified 12/20/2013 4:58:48 AM (I take this to mean that this is when they had contacted all but entity 2 and 5 and the report narrative was written)

I believe the posters say 12/17 because of the last know contact date in the original report. I know he was interviewed and cleared later, but do they typically change the date on posters as people are cleared? I think it also will make people question if they saw anything funny down at PTL the night of 12/17 to call. Maybe someone was there staging for later?

IDK - just MO

I just looked back over the PR and I am understanding that it says

Occurred On 12/17/2013 10:43:00 PM (to me this means what is your last known contact with HE? For TE this is that time, he doesn't know the date and when she got home)

Date Entered 12/19/2013 11:10:49 PM (to me this is when the officer started the report in the computer based on his notes from speaking with TE)

Date Verified 12/20/2013 4:58:48 AM (I take this to mean that this is when they had contacted all but entity 2 and 5 and the report narrative was written)

I believe the posters say 12/17 because of the last know contact date in the original report. I know he was interviewed and cleared later, but do they typically change the date on posters as people are cleared? I think it also will make people question if they saw anything funny down at PTL the night of 12/17 to call. Maybe someone was there staging for later?
IDK - just MO

Dad says he last spoke to her on 12/16 and got a text on 12/17. Anyone could have sent the text. I spoke to three LE and one FBI and they all said, you wouldn't put the last time you get a text, because you have no one of proving who it was. The 12/17 on the poster says that was when her car was found abandoned. If the car was found on the 19th. It should read the 19th. Reason, if she was there or if anyone saw her driving around for two days, that information would be invalid.

The date occurred should be when the even occurred. So when she became missing. When was last contact. Why wouldn't it be when the date dropped her off? It should be modified. Which brings me back to my theory. If not this theory, then some other theory or really bad paperwork. Sadly I have seen police reports on a personal level and this doesn't make sense.

I think the poster is just wrong...the reward amount not updated...new one made today had typos, etc...

They updated the reward amount, but not the date. No matter how many times it has been pointed out, by people. I didn't notice typos, but I don't look for things like that, in something like this. I look for "big" things. A date is a big thing and has been a big red flag for me since day one.

JMO I think the car was found on the 19th, Heather was last seen on the 17th/morning of 18th. Regardless of posters and initial reports.
JMO
Have seen many cases with poor reporting, bad details, etc

Dad says he last spoke to her on 12/16 and got a text on 12/17. Anyone could have sent the text. I spoke to three LE and one FBI and they all said, you wouldn't put the last time you get a text, because you have no one of proving who it was. The 12/17 on the poster says that was when her car was found abandoned. If the car was found on the 19th. It should read the 19th. Reason, if she was there or if anyone saw her driving around for two days, that information would be invalid.

The date occurred should be when the even occurred. So when she became missing. When was last contact. Why wouldn't it be when the date dropped her off? It should be modified. Which brings me back to my theory. If not this theory, then some other theory or really bad paperwork. Sadly I have seen police reports on a personal level and this doesn't make sense.

or when roomie BW spoke with her on the phone? I don't know police reports very well,but would assume all the details would need to kept properly updated. Maybe just like sloppy MSM work there's also sloppy LE work? Someone previously (apologies for bad memory) had a great idea that there should be wrap-up of cases so that these reviews could allow for public transparency which might help correct further problems down the road. After all,it's our money being used and maybe transparency might lead to accountability? Or at least a better attention to problems/discrepancies??
or maybe a PUBLIC review/report every so often on cases just to refresh and look for new leads. It would seem to me if there are so many missing in an area there might at least be a once a year search in areas to bring out any remains?? What's more important bad publicity or bringing the bodies home to rest?? even a visual search by all of us all over the world who have time to devote to scouring pictures?

JMO I think the car was found on the 19th, Heather was last seen on the 17th/morning of 18th. Regardless of posters and initial reports.
JMO
Have seen many cases with poor reporting, bad details, etc

Poor reporting/bad details are certainly prevalent, but these posters are designed and disseminated by her own family/camp.

I know it has been pointed out to them that there are discrepancies, and they seemed to remove the issue with the reward listed as both 25k and 30k, but the date stayed the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Methamphetamine use and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity ...
http://udini.proquest.com/view/methamphetamine-use-and-attention-goid:759979864/

I wonder how many parents realize adhd drugs create a neural pathway for meth abuse? when I was helping the pregnant girl she mentions adhd drug use and when I brought that up with her parents they were mortified that perhaps their well meaning efforts might have led to problems. I printed out all sorts of links to medical reports and made many aware of it.
I'd read Heather was taking adhd meds. Perhaps it might explain how so many good kids wind up with problems? You want to help your kids in every way possible, but can that lead to trusting doctors who might be pushing meds?:moo:
I've seen it many times before.:twocents:

Interesting. My son has ADHD and took meds for it for years and yet he's not a meth addict.

Did we ever find a clear and reasonable answer to the woman who originally reported the car at PTL the day before she went missing?

OT-:facepalm: I'm watching Honey BooBoo for the first time, what in the name of all that's holy is this madness? It's like a car accident, I just can't look away. :sos:

I have ADHD & I'm a complete basket case without meds
Before I was correctly diagnosed, I was prescribed anti-depressants & anxiety meds because EVERYTHING overwhelmed me.
... there have been times I've been unable to find a pharmacy in all of Horry County that had it in stock!

Exactly the same here. I was on anxiety meds and it turned out that was NOT my problem lol. Very, very difficult to fill my rx. I don't understand how this has become a street drug because I used to go to 3-4 pharmacies every month before I could find one who actually had it in stock to refill it. I now use t@rget and you can request that they preorder it for the next refill period - no more problems. I'm down to weight and b/p checks every 3 months now, but it takes a lot of work to obtain a rx IMO, I don't know how criminals are doing it.

She says she has vyvanase https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis

I don't know if it is off limits or not, but if HE was prescribed adhd meds and had to stop taking them
OR if she was improperly diagnosed with adhd and taking them long term
could this have anything to do with her behavior?

Maybe they know the car was first spotted on the morning of the 18th, but not called in. The 17th keeps coming up because her evening began on the 17th, IMO and ended on the 18th. I don't know but I don't think there is a sinister reason behind it.

I understand hockeymom. If the date SAW her at 2 am of the 18th then why are they not stating the 18th?

I think it's possible they are leaving it as the 17th because of the many people who are up all night long, working or what-have-you...those people may still relate the early morning hours of the 18th as being the night of the 17th. LE may not want to miss such a key group that could hold very relevant information.

I understand hockeymom. If the date SAW her at 2 am of the 18th then why are they not stating the 18th?

I think it's possible they are leaving it as the 17th because of the many people who are up all night long, working or what-have-you...those people may still relate the early morning hours of the 18th as being the night of the 17th. LE may not want to miss such a key group that could hold very relevant information.

There is another case where victim was seen leaving her house at 6am, by spouse, LE is asking for info from 4am. Maybe they want to know if anyone was seen in the area before the victim went there.

Maybe the 17th is was the original date from the neighbor about the car, even though she corrected her timeline...just musing.

So your theory is that the date never happened and she was already missing when TE got the text on 12/17 and they had begun the report? Can we find record of when the abandoned car report was made on spot crime?

To try and tie it together I've also thought this...what if HE did go to that spot alone...for instance, she went there and phoned him, text him, whatever to try and get him to come out and meet her or swing by? She's so close, why not, right? Whether he did or didn't, Idk. But perhaps there's the "okay, well pick me up here I'll be standing by the (wherever) or drop me off here, I'll just walk over to my car, or screw it I'll walk from here, BYE!, or you're not coming, fine...and she gets out to smoke, walk around, think...whatever. Whatever the case, the married guy (guilty of immorality) really may not know anything about what happened.

Meanwhile a suspected felon is still lurking, awake now after having likely slept at some point in the previous 24 hrs (I say this because he'd probably been awake for quite some time before actually committing the crime that led to him fleeing) and while on foot...their paths cross.

What happens after that I don't know and can only continue to speculate...but whatever the case may be and from what little that's been verified, I've began to realize such a theory doesn't seem to be too far-fetched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member