SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #13

Discussion in 'Heather Elvis' started by imamaze, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Well, several of the ones in Haleigh's case ended up with very long prison sentences for drugs...up to 25 years, and still are not talking.

2. Vinny

Vinny New Member

I can see more drama coming with this case in the near future if it remains unsolved and LE reveals nothing.

3. twt11

twt11 Active Member

Also a possibility that whoever she was going to meet was being followed by someone who didn't want them to meet.

4. Foxfire

Foxfire New Member

Drama, as well as political ramifications if the HE investigation drags out for months or years, as the many other unsolved missing/murdered cases have. jmo..

The community is very aware of HE's disappearance and I don't see it landing on the back burner as the others have seemed too, imo.

5. Topcat

Topcat snooper

sorry it was the follow up on the found guy from Charleston...

6. Topcat

Topcat snooper

:tantrum:

7. cluciano63

Yet other than FB, which includes thousands of non-locals, nothing is really being said or done, really. No organized calls for a PC, no rally at the mayor's office. I do not see all that much pressure being applied to Le. The media is barely saying a word. JMO

8. cujenn81

cujenn81 Well-Known Member

I agree 100% and the more instances that occur of missing people (even those that have since been found and are okay), the number of people in the community who are aware of the problem grows... and fear too.

I'm a 32 year old woman who lives alone, and I've never been afraid to be home alone or leave my house at night until recently. Luckily, I have a BF who stays over a lot... but there has been more than one night in the past month I've gotten scared because my dog started barking like crazy and called him at 11 or 12 & asked him to come over. That type of behavior was not like me until now.

Even though I think someone HE personally knows might have done something to her, there's also the possibility that it was a random predator from the area who might have been involved with Brittanee Drexel, Amber Berbiglia, Zach Malinowski, Angela Pipkin, Keith Sullivan, Crystal Soles, Susan Deluca, etc.

And the more cases that go unsolved, fear and panic could spread throughout the community & people will start demanding something changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Foxfire

Foxfire New Member

cluciano63, the involuntary parents of missing/murdered children seldom have the community support, nor the creativity or resources to promote a continuous awareness campaign for their child.

Imo, the HE family is very resolute and unyielding in their hunt for their daughter, and justice if necessary.
    Imo, HE's parents have come to the realization that this journey will likely be a marathon, rather than a sprint...

10. Topcat

Topcat snooper

What's an "involuntary parent"? TIA

11. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

Where's OMM???

12. ShaShaGa

ShaShaGa New Member

Agree !!! I have felt from the beginning that whatever happened was done by a female .... Just my opinion .

13. stmarysmead

stmarysmead Well-Known Member

I believe this refers to the terrible status of being the parent of a murdered or misding child...it's "involuntary"...no one "volunteers" for such pain, no one would ever wish for it.

I thought it was well said...a reminder of the fact that these horrors are IMPOSED ....no one seeks membership in this heartbroken "club."

14. Vinny

Vinny New Member

Is this a sign of dissatisfaction with LE?

15. sadnpod

sadnpod Active Member

Can someone kindly give me a recap of the last week? Ive been out of the loop. TIA!

16. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

I've been thinking along those lines as well. Every time I look at HE's social media or read the information in the MSM articles, I feel like there's a hole in the middle, something important that maybe nobody has even realized yet is important. The detail that will make it all fall into focus.

17. cluciano63

I don't know...IMO to me it seems clear that Heather came to grief as a result of a certain relationship. Nothing else in her life stands out as extraordinary, as far as we know. The biggest questions are whether or not she will be found and if anyone will be charged in connection with her disappearance. I think the odds of her being "in hiding" for any reason are so low as to be almost zero. But all JMO, obviously.

18. ShaShaGa

ShaShaGa New Member

???? ....... I hate to even say what I think, but I am starting to fear that so much time has gone by and important evidence was overlooked at the beginning when it would have/ could have been discovered . I pray that a new PI can uncover something to piece the puzzle together, however, I am trying to be optimistic. I feel this will have to become the 'worst case scenario' in order to be solved and if some evil animal did something to HEATHER that he/she will be discovered and dealt with as he/she deserves! JMHO

19. Foxfire

Foxfire New Member

Guess, it may take the hiring of a credible and experienced PI, that one significant tip, or a miracle to fill in that hole, carbuff..
    The HE family, friends, and loved ones also have a hole; a hole in their hearts, that only HE can fill..

20. Moonlite

Moonlite Member

Thank you mods, didn't realize I had posted that in this Forum until it was brought to my attention. Came back to take it down, and it was already gone =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.