SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
From her twitter posts: I found that she did have GPS turned on and if you click on details there was an option that showed the exact location, with a house number, of where the tweet came from. That is how I found her/parents home/dad's business address. I suspect she wouldn't change that feature over a two or three week time period.

Omg. I cannot believe you could find so much info.

I'm getting rid of my twitter account. But not my cell. Scary stuff

With all due respect, I think you are maybe paying Heather a disservice here. Ther is no dispute in my mind who the biggest victim is in this whole big fat mess. :(

Agreed. I don't understand how the person who is mostly likely dead is not the biggest victim.

My apologies. I used the word complainant in my post and your initial post was right after mine. Some people have been doing that lately on here....not replying to people, but, um, posting right under them and having it be for them. So, I thought you were referring to the complainant comment in my post, which was not Moorer. It was a misunderstanding on my part. I am sorry.

Aw ty it's all good. I just didnt want you to be offended and that what I was worried about. I always link to a prior post and this is the first time I haven't so I could see how this happened. Anyway, sorry!

I stated this previously, but we don't know that HE was using her phone at 6:00 am. Her phone was being used, but someone else could have been using it. I have always felt that HE no longer had control of her phone at that time and the 6:00 am call was part of an alibi. I would be very interested to know what location that call was made from and what location it was received.

My thoughts,exactly.

Trust me, for these kids that work at places that don't close until 2:00 am, by the time they're cleaned up and out of there, then drive home, it's sometimes 3:00-4:00 am before they get home. 6:00 am is not considered 'late' to them. They sleep from 5-6-7 o'clock until 2-3 in the afternoon.

It's no different than white collar workers getting home at 5:00-6:00 pm and going somewhere or socializing at 9:00 pm. And for people who need to be at work by 7:00 am, being out at 6:00 am is not unusual.

They just have different work/sleep patterns than people who work 'normal' hours.

I'm getting rid of my twitter account.

I don't have a twitter but I think the account holder can choose which tweets they add a location to... anyone know if that is the case...is it like choosing to "check in" attached to a FB post?

Peterthomasfan, the tweets you found, with location turned on, were they all about the married man?

I keep reading "he said he left his wife" and "he said he was leaving his wife". The 2nd one I think is the original I read, and it's stuck in my head.

I wonder if he had been saying he would leave her for some time, then told Heather that night to stop calling him.

As far as the "complainant for the victim", I would think that was OMW. Like "if you don't call LE I will". moo

SM is a proven liar going by the police report we are allowed to discuss on here. MAybe a 'white lie' but a lie all the same.

I agree about OMW/SM's wife being the complainant for the 'victim' in the recent 'harassment' reports reported by MSM..
Why would 'SM' be the victim here though and not all of the persons residing at that property? Does SM's wife's or (the complainent's) actions speak louder than words?
I think 'Yes', but that is only my opinion.

Lawyers maybe?

I've thought about this as a possibility. I keep coming back to the thought that as a lawyer if your client is saying they are innocent I would think you would take necessary steps to have your client cleared and away from this debacle.
This case is a mess. And my heart breaks for Heather. Tempers have run high, allegations of various misdoings etc. I would get my client cleared and advise them to lay as low as possible until it's over.
I cannot imagine any reason to keep a client in this mess if they could be cleared.

With all due respect, I think you are maybe paying Heather a disservice here. Ther is no dispute in my mind who the biggest victim is in this whole big fat mess. :(

Waitasec... I'm not at all saying she isn't a victim. I think she's a huge victim. I'm not sure how my post can be taken as a disservice to her, that wasn't my intention at all. She was involved with a married man that has children. It is what it is. That doesn't mean she isn't still a victim. And also, if this person is in fact involved in her disappearance, then he's even further victimized his children as well as Heather. So far I haven't seen any concrete evidence that says he is in fact responsible. Of course some stuff is questionable and his own lies have pointed to him, but still there's many things on her social media that could point to depression. However, my post in context talks about people stalking and threatening this family at their home. The children are the biggest victims. They didn't ask for any of this.

The roomate was very specific indicating she received a call from HE around 1:44 AM and indicating HE was crying and upset about a previous call from OM. Since the roomate had her own phone and could tell what time she would have gotten the phone call, I am thinking that this one particular call is accurate as far as time.

So that would mean that HE must have gotten at least one previous call before 1:44 from OM and maybe it was just a text message while she was on her date. Remember the phone in HE lap during driving lesson. She may have told the date she needed to respond to a few texts once she saw the type of messages she was getting from OM.
This would have made her upset and as soon as date was over, she immediately contacted roomate for advice.

I think maybe when the date said he dropped her off at 2 or 2:30 that it could have just been an estimate and maybe it was more like 1:40 AM and then as soon as HE got up to her apartment, she immediately called the roomate at 1:44 really upset because the calls from OM made her upset during her date. Or HE may have even called the roomate while date was still with her if she went to the bathroom alone or something.

But the important thing is I believe the 1:44 time is accurate which means OM called even before that time at least once.
Then after HE spoke to roomate, the article says there was even more calls made between HE + OM that went as late as 6 AM.

I agree with your theory. Her date had said that he didn't see her take any calls on their date but as he said,she could have had her phone on silent. She would only have to use the restroom to respond to a text or voice mail from OM. But yes, I believe that OM called or sent HE a text while she was on her date.

I've thought about this as a possibility. I keep coming back to the thought that as a lawyer if your client is saying they are innocent I would think you would take necessary steps to have your client cleared and away from this debacle.
This case is a mess. And my heart breaks for Heather. Tempers have run high, allegations of various misdoings etc. I would get my client cleared and advise them to lay as low as possible until it's over.
I cannot imagine any reason to keep a client in this mess if they could be cleared.

I agree. But from a defense lawyers standpoint, they must know the person or persons they are representing are being looked at strongly, therefore they'd advise them not to talk. It's the prosecutions job to prove guilt, not the defense's side to prove innocence, only to help prove not guilty based n the law and its statutes/case law.

With the way a certain someone runs their mouth, I say let em hang theirself.

Side note... If the media or le ever happen to release the info with their names, I have screenshots of some stuff, including metadata, whois information, emails, phone numbers including cells, past addresses, etc. Don't worry mods, I know not to post anything until cleared for takeoff. :D

I agree with your theory. Her date had said that he didn't see her take any calls on their date but as he said,she could have had her phone on silent. She would only have to use the restroom to respond to a text or voice mail from OM. But yes, I believe that OM called or sent HE a text while she was on her date.

So do I. I wish to gosh the media could obtain cell records between these people.

SM is a proven liar going by the police report we are allowed to discuss on here. MAybe a 'white lie' but a lie all the same.

I agree about OMW/SM's wife being the complainant for the 'victim' in the recent 'harassment' reports reported by MSM..
Why would 'SM' be the victim here though and not all of the persons residing at that property? Does SM's wife's or (the complainent's) actions speak louder than words?
I think 'Yes', but that is only my opinion.

I agree. Some people just want bragging rights.

Waitasec... I'm not at all saying she isn't a victim. I think she's a huge victim. I'm not sure how my post can be taken as a disservice to her, that wasn't my intention at all. She was involved with a married man that has children. It is what it is. That doesn't mean she isn't still a victim. And also, if this person is in fact involved in her disappearance, then he's even further victimized his children as well as Heather. So far I haven't seen any concrete evidence that says he is in fact responsible. Of course some stuff is questionable and his own lies have pointed to him, but still there's many things on her social media that could point to depression. However, my post in context talks about people stalking and threatening this family at their home. The children are the biggest victims. They didn't ask for any of this.

I'm just saying Heather is the real victim here. Yes, maybe the kids of these people are victims, but to suggest they are the BIGGEST is a bit disingenuous, to me anyways.
Context?
Heather was mentioned in your post. Maybe if Heather wasnt mentioned and you spoke of the kids being the BIGGEST victims in the family I wouldnt have replied to your post.

Peace.

I'm getting rid of my twitter account. But not my cell. Scary stuff

If you don't have your location setting turned on, your location doesn't show up.

You can also delete past locations and control when your location appears, should you decide to turn on that feature.

I don't have a twitter but I think the account holder can choose which tweets they add a location to... anyone know if that is the case...is it like choosing to "check in" attached to a FB post?

Peterthomasfan, the tweets you found, with location turned on, were they all about the married man?

There weren't really that many. One I do remember is the morning she got home at 9am and lost her shoe.

I'd like to re-look for sure but I'm under the weather even though I got a flu shot. :/ Maybe someone else can check it out and report back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. But from a defense lawyers standpoint, they must know the person or persons they are representing are being looked at strongly, therefore they'd advise them not to talk. It's the prosecutions job to prove guilt, not the defense's side to prove innocence, only to help prove not guilty based n the law and its statutes/case law.

With the way a certain someone runs their mouth, I say let em hang theirself.

Side note... If the media or le ever happen to release the info with their names, I have screenshots of some stuff, including metadata, whois information, emails, phone numbers including cells, past addresses, etc. Don't worry mods, I know not to post anything until cleared for takeoff. :D
:D

Can't wait to see it all and compare ;)

To date, there are 7 PRs that I am aware of surrounding this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, what's a PR --brain is still foggy from last night's Superbowl festivities :drink:

:puke:

Here is another example of heather's phone/post showing 6:12 am and her actual post says it is 9:12 AM. So the twitter post ishow it as PST, too. https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis/status/351689736265547776

I'd venture she has a t-Mobile phone and never set the phone to reflect the time as EST. This was a big issue in another high profile case and it was figured out by seeing at the bottom of the paper bill that the default for T-Mobile showed the times in PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82