SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same, but I know LE and especially the SC Attorney General's office, is spot on. Alan Wilson, our AG and his staff attorneys, don't usually step in just because he/they "feel" like it.

I agree ... my brother actually worked in his office for several years. He was one of the attorneys who investigated the validity of Brandon Basham's claims that he was misrepresented in the Alice Donovan case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zYDnv.AuSt.78.jpeg

Hope they were able to go through all that 'stuff' in the side yard.
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/21/4046705/search-warrant-executed.html

BTW... CTRL and the + key will enlarge the photos.

I think SM told Heather, maybe at TM's demand, that he had left his wife, to get her to meet him. I doubt he ever intended to break up his lovely marriage...sounds like divorce laws in SC are still pretty strict and I think adultery is at least a misdemeanor. He would be in a weak position with any divorce, IMO. I think SM had the "usual" feelings a man of his age might have for a woman twenty years younger.

I think we have to count on SM to give in, if either. TM looks like a hardcore piece of work, IMO, and even for the sake of her children, I cannot see her admitting to anything, the way
she has been acting/posting. If anything, maybe she will try saying SM "made" her help, afterward. But I still have trouble seeing her lead LE to Heather.

Come on, SM, if you know...somehow I am counting on him being less heartless than TM. Could be completely wrong.

All JMOJMOJMOJMOJMOJMO

I tend to think that, too. Then, I remember the report (from his previous charges which i guess we can discuss now) that he claimed to try to pull his father-in-law off his neighbor, but the neighbor said, IIRC correctly, he held him so the fil could kick him. Then again, if he's as weak as we suspect, his fil may have coerced him to "man up" and join in.

I could see her leading to HE if she could get out of serving time. I could see her totally blaming him. Her previous FB post (can we discuss this now? I think it's been discussed other than on FB) suggests that she was angry and she said something like "...because he's an idiot". Despite the later back and forth lovey dovey chatter, I suspect that post she made revealed her true disdain for him. I don't think she would back him up for longer than 30 seconds if not doing so would help her avoid anything.

The substations around here that do have cameras don't have audio recorded per my husband. Hth.

I was just thinking back to the Mickey Shunick case and the way both she and her killer were captured separately on surveillance cameras the night she disappeared. I wonder if both Heather's car, and the M's car/truck (one or both?) were caught on tape that night? If so, I wonder if the M's car and/or truck (one or both?) passed by the cameras on the return trip.

What a pile of junk for such a beautiful property. I think there's even a toilet there. I just figured out what was on the roof. Bundles of shingles. The roof has only been half done.

I see some gas cans there.

Yes, but I tend to think she is just a big talker. She got a big 'ole dose of reality today. Not fun and games on a computer. REALITY! This isn't a game, and I'm hoping she has the crap scared out of her right about now.

This is exactly what I have been thinking!!

A friend of TM's has finally piped up on TM's FB page. She appears to have blinders on, sadly.

I'm pretty sure she has her FB set to approve any new comments first. Unless she's using FB at J. Reuben! IMO.

Cadaver dogs. So they weren't looking for Heather being held captive :(

Long-term sleuthers, how bad is it that the cadaver dogs didn't hit on anything? I mean, they are quite accurate, no? In that type of area, isn't it pretty likely they would hit on something if there was any evidence there of Heather? Or has enough time elapsed that it wouldn't necessarily be easily found by the dogs?

I'm reading a book right now on someone being trained for SAR and training her puppy...haven't gotten far enough to answer these questions.

This concerns me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Hope4 View Post
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/201...-executed.html

Should we post those photos here?

That is a very *busy* property! Sheesh!

Imo, SC Law Enforcement & Justice System showed up in full force to search Sydney & Tammy Moorer's property today to not only insure Justice for Heather Elvis and her family. But, also to send a message;

A message to others that are responsible for the many other missing/murdered persons in SC, that the guilty shall not escape and that all available resources will be utilized to bring them to justice...

I tend to get a good sense of these cases, and I am not feeling like these two are sweating at all yet. I think they like the attention. I think they feel secure that heather won't be found. Kinda like Drew Peterson in that he gives the attitude of I did it, but you will never find her. Ugh!

Wonder if building permits are available online? There's lots of things in that yard that should have needed one. And I wonder how in the world they paid for the home, and all those added things? Neither held a high paying job. I think lots will come out about this pair! And IF they were receiving govt help and living that high dollar, going on the vacations, etc., then they should have to repay every single penny! People are truly hurting and not able to get help!

as I sit on my comfy couch, doped up on pain meds, I find myself thinking.

if my world had the potential to come crashing down due to my husbands shenanigans, I'd be damned if I took the fall, lost my house, my kids, everything?

oh, but hell to the no.

no matter who carried out the actual disappearance, I'd make it clear that it was not MY fault. (previously, to hubs....) bc no matter what played out... none of it had to happen if hubs had behaved.

so, if the shnit hit the fan, I'd make darn sure hubby took the fall if it became clear that one or both of us was going down.

nobody, but God, will separate me from my children. nobody.

jmo, naturally.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Continue Reading ....
I agree, it is what we WANT to believe.
If he TRULY cared for Heather, and if she is deceased, and if he has knowledge of that, then he cares MORE FOR HIMSELF than her spirit because where is Heather?? And how could he let Heather be wherever she is if she is deceased and if he has knowledge of that, and not help her in spirit and help her family.
IMOO.

Amen! You are so dead on. You can't have relations with someone. .... yet seem untouched by the circumstances. It is disturbing, the truth will always outrun a lie.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure she has her FB set to approve any new comments first. Unless she's using FB at J. Reuben! IMO.

well someone did post.....they must have the Mickey password and she put their mug shots up oh Tammy gonna love that:floorlaugh::notgood:

1qpq8O.AuSt.78.jpeg

Check out the bags of mulch,sand,soil or whatever they are, the trash cans overflowing, and the area near the top with the mulch and maybe landscaping fabrics.

I wanna know when the last construction stuff was done here!

I think SM told Heather, maybe at TM's demand, that he had left his wife, to get her to meet him. I doubt he ever intended to break up his lovely marriage...sounds like divorce laws in SC are still pretty strict and I think adultery is at least a misdemeanor. He would be in a weak position with any divorce, IMO. I think SM had the "usual" feelings a man of his age might have for a woman twenty years younger.

Divorce laws here in in SC are fairly standard. I know this because I divorced my ex on grounds of his adultery. Misdemeanor or Breach of Promise law suits are on the books but never enforced (Blue Laws). The main difference is the waiting period in this bass-ackward state. Usually it takes over a year, but adultery is 3 months.

as I sit on my comfy couch, doped up on pain meds, I find myself thinking.

if my world had the potential to come crashing down due to my husbands shenanigans, I'd be damned if I took the fall, lost my house, my kids, everything?

oh, but hell to the no.

no matter who carried out the actual disappearance, I'd make it clear that it was not MY fault. (previously, to hubs....) bc no matter what played out... none of it had to happen if hubs had behaved.

so, if the shnit hit the fan, I'd make darn sure hubby took the fall if it became clear that one or both of us was going down.

nobody, but God, will separate me from my children. nobody.

jmo, naturally.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yes to the Nth degree. I never understand the thought process of those situations. How did they think it would turn out? Those poor innocent children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member