SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what page of Websleuths TM's lawyer is on?

Sorry... didn't know how to bring the post over. Ummm yeah, I bet he (and/or his paralegal) are up to their eyeballs reading these threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But haven't shut her FB down yet? I was thinking he wasn't inclined to work weekends. Especially if it's pro bono. Just sayin'.

I wouldn't envy them the job of looking through these threads- I had to shop today- ugh- and have been trying to catch up for hours- and I was on the last thread when I left. Can't imagine starting from the beginning but I guess that's why they get the big bucks, right?

Wonder what page of Websleuths TM's lawyer is on?

Sorry... didn't know how to bring the post over. Ummm yeah, I bet he (and/or his paralegal) are up to their eyeballs reading these threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they look something like this? >>> :findinglink:

Or.... This?>>>>> :lookingitup:

:D

Well I hope the rest of the family will pitch in and keep the animals there for those kids!

I don't know how many times I've taken in animals because someone died, and the rest of the family didn't want the animals. Many families will call animal control to come get them. Sadly, even if a will exists that states someone is suppose to take care of the animals, it doesn't happen. And just this past week I got a message from another rescuer that someone was in jail, and their 3 dogs had been left in the home for over two weeks without anyone caring for them! Animal control has them. Beautiful boxers, a bit on the thin side now, but should be fine.

I hate to think of about the song "come home" now... I think Heather is at home. But her family still deserves to lay her body in a respectful manner, and say their goodbyes. I hate situations like this!!! Makes you wish there was a law that the victims families could have an hour with the perp, and do whatever, short of killing them, to make them confess to where the body is!

I also wonder why you'd still be with your parents at 30 +10 w/3 kids and a hubby? If it were me I'd be working my tail off to pay for kids instead of going to Disney 4 times a year or taking cruises. Something doesn't quite fit.
It doesn't seem like either of them held any "real" jobs-something w/steady income stream.
Maybe both bi-polar & daddy kept taking care of them. Watch now, their lawyers will try to use that as an excuse :moo:

I think Dad was taking care of them!

Nothing to back up my theory, but I don't think Heather is near where the car was, or the Moorers compound. IMO, she was taken from that area alive, and transported somewhere...but where I don't know. However, if those cameras weren't working at her home, or the DVD or tape is gone from that night, more evidence of who is at fault here! AND as close as those homes are, not sure how someone in the other house wouldn't hear a truck pulling in. I don't know who all lives in that compound, but someone heard something, IMO. Their house almost looks like two houses together. The part that has the bundles of shingles on the roof, I would have thought it was a garage, but I don't see a way for a car to pull into it! I wonder what's in that part of the house? Does SC have property look ups that show the home floorplan? Some places do. I know PTF put up several links in one of these threads that had information about property records.

(IF) and this is a HUGE IF cause I'm very doubtful it occurred... BUT IF Heather was taken to their compound, it's possible that something could have occurred there, but maybe not death.

And because I'm an animal rescuer... I wanna know if all the animals are being taken care of? Did animal control take them?

I also believe she is closer to "home" for the M's. I think the kids may have heard/ seen some stuff. Often, we parents forget kids hear stuff we don't want them to hear. :(

Just throwing an idea out that is IMO, not based on any facts. If SM had keys to various restaurants/bars where he might be doing work....is it possible that they disposed of her inside of a restaurant somehow? Are there commercial versions of garbage disposals that could chop bone and all that are used in the restauarant industry? Could the IE charge from the address at Broadway have been them celebrating what they just did with HE, by kidnapping her, taking her to broadway (celebrity circle address in new msm reports) to what used to be blarney stones pub and disposing of her using commercial equipment, then celebrating in the parking lot? This sounds so awful and not sure if it's even possible but just popped into my head, yikes....I really hope this isn't the case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

somehow I don't think they'd risk having anything around that kids might see or come across.unless in the camper? but even then I don't think so...too risky..
if it was planned they'd have something ready. Did the pickups have any tool boxes in back-or removable tool boxes? You know,something locking that you could then drive away later. Contractors after all,do have a lot of tools.
Since her folks lived there & maybe sister too I think both kids and animals would be taken care of at the very least. They did have an awful lot of animals.

The black and red trucks LE took away on flatbeds from the M's house had toolboxes. LE did have a locksmith on premises. Maybe these are some of the locks they had him open?

http://media.myrtlebeachonline.com/smedia/2014/02/21/21/27/gUVfa.AuSt.78.jpeg

http://media.myrtlebeachonline.com/smedia/2014/02/21/21/26/qIb7v.AuSt.78.jpeg

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/21/4046705/search-warrant-executed.html

I don't know about a rock quarry, but there is like a man made swimming hole off of Burcale Rd, close by Arrowhead Golf Course, where kids go to drink and jump off some huge built ramp/deck thing into nasty murky water!

would that Golf Course have gators that some thread claimed they used to go "feed"?:moo:

somehow I don't think they'd risk having anything around that kids might see or come across.unless in the camper? but even then I don't think so...too risky..
if it was planned they'd have something ready. Did the pickups have any tool boxes in back-or removable tool boxes? You know,something locking that you could then drive away later. Contractors after all,do have a lot of tools.
Since her folks lived there & maybe sister too I think both kids and animals would be taken care of at the very least. They did have an awful lot of animals.

Both trucks towed away had those.

Do we know if LE is still at the Moorer property? I know there was talk of them setting up a mobile command center, but don't remember reading anything confirming that they have closed up shop there.

They were there 7:30a-6:30p on Friday, only.

In all fairness though,couldn't the same be said of anybody? I recall even mentions of Heather side shots driving or earlier photos used?? I'd expect awakened very early out of usual isn't conducive to applying all your "helpers"
I also expect all kinds of stressor situations doesn't help at all either!:moo:

I was thinking on the Dispage not arrest

Blarney Stone is now a nightclub called Rodeo and I doubt that the Moorer's would be able to go in and do anything.

I'd like to WELCOME ANY NEW MEMBERS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN OVERLOOKED BECAUSE OF FAST MOVING THREADS....We are so glad you are here!

:welcome2::welcome3::welcome5:

Jumping off tiredblondy's post and also want to thank all of the locals in Myrtle Beach for adding to the discussion! Seems like more and more new members are local and your input is so appreciated!!!

:razz:

I also wonder why you'd still be with your parents at 30 +10 w/3 kids and a hubby? If it were me I'd be working my tail off to pay for kids instead of going to Disney 4 times a year or taking cruises. Something doesn't quite fit.
It doesn't seem like either of them held any "real" jobs-something w/steady income stream.
Maybe both bi-polar & daddy kept taking care of them. Watch now, their lawyers will try to use that as an excuse :moo:

Total slackers stay under their parents' thumbs forever. Easy living when someone else is footing your living expenses, I guess.

If either or both have been diagnosed with a mental illness, there would be no excuse to not be compliant with their medication and therapy. Never seeking help for their mental issues (if there were legitimate one(s)) could be a crapshoot in a trial. Ugh.

Just throwing an idea out that is IMO, not based on any facts. If SM had keys to various restaurants/bars where he might be doing work....is it possible that they disposed of her inside of a restaurant somehow? Are there commercial versions of garbage disposals that could chop bone and all that are used in the restauarant industry? Could the IE charge from the address at Broadway have been them celebrating what they just did with HE, by kidnapping her, taking her to broadway (celebrity circle address in new msm reports) to what used to be blarney stones pub and disposing of her using commercial equipment, then celebrating in the parking lot? This sounds so awful and not sure if it's even possible but just popped into my head, yikes....I really hope this isn't the case.

I know this is absolutely horrific, and I don't actually believe this is what happened to Heather, but to answer your question. We had a case in SoCal where a chef murdered his wife and cooked her for 3 days, in a pot, to dispose of her. I apologize, it is hard to read.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/03/22/chef-to-be-sentenced-for-murdering-boiling-wife/

They would all have those big outdoor dumpster things. A man in Az used one at his work to dispose of his wife and child, apparently...Michael somebody...child never found but wife was found at landfill after months of searching. SM might know when they are emptied being around at odd hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam