SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The use of a payphone was confirmed by LE, however I'm not sure where to find the information at. I believe they have SM on surveillance, using the payphone at the corner of Seaboard Street and 10th Ave North, at a Kangaroo gas station.

Is there a confirmed time for this? I suspect this would have the the call 'to lure'.

Okay, so I read this question from another user but haven't seen or found an anwser. It may be because it's not a permissible topic, but if that's the case can you let me know so I quit obsessing?!? :D

What allegedly happened between TCM and HE at walmart?

Finally took my shower ... before husband gets home ... want to look productive.
:floorlaugh:

I've had to scale back on trying to keep up with every post.

My neglected dog's sad eyes wanting to eat way past his dinner time last night did it for me.

It was no one thing in particular. She just seemed like an odd duck. Very braggy, attention-seeking attitude, which again is not unusual among posters on that site. They have so many people who go off the deep end when it comes to Disney, always seeking that bigger/better/more expensive thrill, always seeking to 'one-up' the other members with the latest Disney luxury, posting photo evidence of everything in trip reports to attract admirers. It becomes a lifestyle, as apparent in TM's case. It's pretty obvious she lived in a fantasy world. Sad really.

I know what you mean. I'm on some other forums where you can definitely pick out the overly braggy "look at me" types in a hurry. I totally understand having hobbies that you are passionate about (got a few myself), but it's sad when it completely overtakes a person's life to the point that it seems like that hobby is the only thing giving them an identity.

O/T I have not done anything all day except read here, no shower, very little food and eating while I read! That is the only way that I am caught up with this tread (I had to skip the majority of the last one because I am pretty sure very few WSer's ever sleep!) LOL. I am sure I will get left in the dust again tonight and I hate missing posts. :(

Is there a confirmed time for this? I suspect this would have the the call 'to lure'.

I wish I could remember what article or interview, that I saw this information in but I just don't. Anyone else out there that does??

HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) - The search for Heather Elvis first started back on December 17th, when she reportedly went missing. Crews first searched the Peachtree boat landing in Socastee where her car was found.

This area and many other previous locations already searched could be reviewed again if tips into the Horry County Police Department leads investigators to them.

"Our ultimate goal is to find Heather Elvis and we are going to work daily till that happens," according to Lieutenant Robert Kegler with the Horry County Police force.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24820370/horry-county-police-still-need-tips-to-find-heather-elvis

The focus returns for investigators to where it all began, where is Heather? No future searches are being planned at this time, but tips from the public is what investigators are needing to pinpoint their next location. "Once we get information on credible information on a possible location we will go to that area whether we've been there before or whether it's a brand new area."

At this time the department is being tight lipped about any questioning of Tammy or Sidney Moorer by investigators regarding where Heather might be.

Terry Elvis, Heather's father, said he isn't giving up hope she can be found. Terry admits he is hanging on by a threat, but that's all he has to believe in. He said he isn't currently in the right frame of mind to make an official comment to the media yet.

Monica Caison with the CUE Center for Missing Persons said she hasn't been notified yet of any future searches for Heather, but the group will help out if they're needed in any way.;

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24820370/horry-county-police-still-need-tips-to-find-heather-elvis

Some of the rude comments about HE make SM and TM look as if they actually are guilty. Their friends/family should be supporting them yes, but I would think they would be posting that if something happened to HE it is very tragic but has nothing to do with SM and TM. Instead they sound like 5th graders. jmo

What's more is that I think people misunderstand the nature of internet trolls. I know people think that they're doing the right thing by joining a group like the 'Moorers are innocent' page with the express intention of making hostile comments to be kicked off of it. It makes some people feel righteous. But with trolls, they are mainly trying to get a rise out of the public. The people who created the page likely have no stake in SM, TM, or HE, but they know that people in the public do, and they enjoy getting people's knickers in a twist. So, my advice would be to simply report Facebook groups like that, or ignore them. Whether you post in support or to criticize such a group, you really feed the trolls and the trolling.

I wonder who did it, two dif attys aren't gonna do that at the same time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I'm willing to bet it's TM's attorney, since she has multiple online personality disorder.

The use of a payphone was confirmed by LE, however I'm not sure where to find the information at. I believe they have SM on surveillance, using the payphone at the corner of Seaboard Street and 10th Ave North, at a Kangaroo gas station.

One of the receipts found in Heather's car was timestamped 4:18pm, Dec 17 from the Kangaroo at Seaboard & 10th. SM called her hours later from that very same gas station?

Okay, so I read this question from another user but haven't seen or found an anwser. It may be because it's not a permissible topic, but if that's the case can you let me know so I quit obsessing?!? :D

What allegedly happened between TCM and HE at walmart?

It is a theory of some that TM may have had a physical confrontation in the past with Heather.

These two are so freaking dumb. They will miss their kids learning to drive, going to prom, graduating, getting married, having babies...all because Sidney couldn't keep it in his pants. Murdering heather over an affair. I just can't wrap my head around it all.

I have always thought the M's took possession of her phone after the deed in order to delete her (incriminating?) twitter posts. I *think* there were several weeks of tweets that disappeared along with Heather. In one of her rants, TM mentions them missing as evidence of HE being a runaway.

It is a theory of some that TM may have had a physical confrontation in the past with Heather.

I'm sad at myself for my obsessive refreshing!

Thanks for the insight...was there any basis for this theory?

I have always thought the M's took possession of her phone after the deed in order to delete her (incriminating?) twitter posts. I *think* there were several weeks of tweets that disappeared along with Heather. In one of her rants, TM mentions them missing as evidence of HE being a runaway.

Yep I remember that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

These two are so freaking dumb. They will miss their kids learning to drive, going to prom, graduating, getting married, having babies...all because Sidney couldn't keep it in his pants. Murdering heather over an affair. I just can't wrap my head around it all.

I KNOW!! I cannot wrap my brain around it at all. I was talking with my husband about it last night and trying to see through Tammy's eyes, but I can only get so far. I understand and empathize with jealousy and hurt and mistrust, but I've never gotten to the point where murder felt like a viable option. It's similar to shaking baby syndrome and child abuse... I have 2 kids very close in age and, if I'm being totally transparent, there have been times where I've had to put MYSELF in a time out so I don't react. I can fully understand the URGE to shake a crying baby but to follow through? Something in rational peoples minds STOP them from doing these things, I think.

It's all very sad and unfortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members