SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha! I'm totally Billing you if my spitting rum on phone causes it to die!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Heehee...I would love to see her face if she ever gets a chance to read about herself. I can just imagine how freaked she is to lose control of her online personalities. And imagine not KNOWING what Sidney is saying. Do we ever have insider info from the jails? Maybe I should deliver some girl scout cookies?

I believe the only reason SM stayed with TM is because her daddy foots the bills! Plus...I do imagine TM threatens him with huge child support if he leaves...

They did say Elvis and Moorer exchanged communications between 2 and 6 a.m., mostly through private messaging, but investigators wouldn’t say what those discussions entailed either.

The receipts, dated Dec. 17, were from earlier in the day when she stopped at the Myrtle Beach Kangaroo on Mr. Joe White Avenue, and then the Carolina Forest McDonalds at International Drive.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

So according to the article, HE did have a receipt stamped for that particular gas station. I would have to go off of that information vs. info given on a facebook page, even if it was from her brother. So maybe that can clear up some of the confusion, I've caused. Sorry guys!

Heehee...I would love to see her face if she ever gets a chance to read about herself. I can just imagine how freaked she is to lose control of her online personalities. And imagine not KNOWING what Sidney is saying. Do we ever have insider info from the jails? Maybe I should deliver some girl scout cookies?

I'll go with you !

They did say Elvis and Moorer exchanged communications between 2 and 6 a.m., mostly through private messaging, but investigators wouldn’t say what those discussions entailed either.

The receipts, dated Dec. 17, were from earlier in the day when she stopped at the Myrtle Beach Kangaroo on Mr. Joe White Avenue, and then the Carolina Forest McDonalds at International Drive.

According to the police report, the Kangaroo receipt was time stamped 4:18 p.m. Dec. 17, and the McDonald’s receipt was time stamped 4:34 p.m.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

So according to the article, HE did have a receipt stamped for that particular gas station. I would have to go off of that information vs. info given on a facebook page, even if it was from her brother. So maybe that can clear up some of the confusion, I've caused. Sorry guys!

Her brother did not specify the name of the gas station.

If HE had a gun held to her, I doubt they'd instruct her to say, "Sidney called me and said he was leaving his wife." I think she was just crying because it was an intense situation. Either she was getting over SM and his call brought it all back or she was still with him, but the prospect of him actually leaving his wife was too much for her to handle then.

We should also remember that HE could make those posts very quickly on her cell phone, assuming it's a smart phone. Reposting stuff on tumblr is very easy to do. I do think HE probably reposted those posts, but it could've been while she was sitting in her car waiting or while she was at her apartment; we really don't know. If TM and SM actually did go to the trouble of posting on tumblr to make it seem as if she were still alive (which I doubt; just seems far-fetched), they'd probably just hit reblog on blogs she's already subscribed to. I'm guessing most of the tumblrs she follow are the sort of stuff she'd reblog, so they wouldn't need to try very hard to be consistent with her past posts. But I honestly don't think that happened.

Also, this is something that hasn't been brought up (I don't think), but you can schedule tumblr posts. Heather could've had a queue, meaning the posts would post on their own, no interaction from her. I know the tumblr posts aren't necessarily huge in this discussion, but it's something I haven't seen brought up.

BBM

-Yes, she could have posted using her phone but, IMO, she was posting at home shortly after her date.

-We've discussed this and a few of us have tested as well. See thread #10 here

According to the police report, the Kangaroo receipt was time stamped 4:18 p.m. Dec. 17, and the McDonald’s receipt was time stamped 4:34 p.m.

Right......I've always heard the timestamps for the receipts were P.M. which is late in the afternoon & not really sure they have much significance to HE's disappearance.
However, I do remember HE's brother posting on Social Media that the payphone at a gas station is very significant to this case.

Just to toss out a random thing; hardly anyone uses payphones anymore - so dumping the logs from that specific one won't be hard. The corner store it's outside of (I know it's not a bodega but I've caught myself several times calling it that lol) the phone may not have record on video, they usually dump every 12/24 hours. Using the payphone is just of the dumber things they have done.

And the reason Tammy kept talking about Heather and bashing her, is because the bruise on her ego from the affair didn't go away when they killed Heather. I'm sure she thought of her even more now too.

Given her spite for Heather, I wouldn't be shocked if she is buried somewhere that Tammy could monitor to see if Sid went back to the spot and also where Tammy could still return to vent her frustrations. She obviously wanted to bring harm to anyone and everything that thought well of Heather, she also wanted to hurt her still. I really REALLY think she's buried either on their property or there are items of hers on it. Tammy has the psychological profile of someone that needs to revisit their crime over and over. She probably gets a sexual high from seeing what she did, knowing what she destroyed. I would bet the farm that they have proof of what they did, videos or still images - trophies etc. But the latter is the only thing I'm back and forth with, I don't know that Tammy would allow something of Heather's to remain in her home, but I absolutely think she has video or images of the crime itself. Part of me is glad it's taken this long, Im not sure Terry could handle seeing what they did to his daughter, at this point she would be badly decomposed. I think it's likely they did some awful stuff post mortem - what I'm wondering is if this was quick or drawn out? If they did kill her at docks, then it would have been quick ... which makes me think that the taunting, the photos sent to Heather's phone, the calls etc were the lead up to it and they got their jollies that way.

Right......I've always heard the timestamps for the receipts were P.M. which is late in the afternoon & not really sure they have much significance to HE's disappearance.
However, I do remember HE's brother posting on Social Media that the payphone at a gas station is very significant to this case.

I have that screen cap!

When I get back from walking the dog, I will post it in the basement thread!

O/T I have not done anything all day except read here, no shower, very little food and eating while I read! That is the only way that I am caught up with this tread (I had to skip the majority of the last one because I am pretty sure very few WSer's ever sleep!) LOL. I am sure I will get left in the dust again tonight and I hate missing posts. :(

Websleuths never goes to sleep!

A truly international message board.

BBM

-Yes, she could have posted using her phone but, IMO, she was posting at home shortly after her date.

-We've discussed this and a few of us have tested as well. See thread #10 here

I run my website (one of) off of tumblr, you can post from phones with the tumblr app that's free. I'm sure y'all discussed that already but just reaffirming it. The issue with the tumblr app is video posts, or gif's. If you see any tumblr posts by her that are gifs then they were likely made via a computer.

Some of Heather's hair, fingernail, necklace or clothing on their own would not prove death. Would have to some blood, or other body fluids, IMO, maybe mixed with DNA from one of the suspects. Or video, photos, something like that. I am very curious to know what this evidence is, I admit.

Maybe if ALL of her things were found at the M's, that might be enough. JMO

Your hair can prove death it has a ring at the root or a band...It happens rather quickly I believe so If Heather died and they pulled some hair out
her hair would show she is dead.

Alright, I'm pretty much caught up! I think...

But, for now, I have my Jack Daniels at my side and can hang out for 3 hours until the boyfriend gets home. He'll probably want to spend time together or something...ugh, gosh. ;)

If I ever need anything investigated, forget the PI, Im coming here to WS first.

You guys+gals are amazing!!!

And you even reminded me to get a drink. I need one. LOL

Two vehicles were confiscated at the M place -a black pickup and a red pickup. In trying to wade thru the threads I saw mention of the red one as TM new bad*** vehicle in November. I thought earlier saw mention that the black one was TM's daddys vehicle??
So which did SM drive for work??Did he have a vehicle or did he have to drive Tm's when she "allowed it"
Since she got the vehicle in November could that be a "make-up" for messing around on wifey? If it had all the bells & whistes it also had on-star which means pretty much it was tracked.
In an MSM article on SM affair it mentioned that roomie BW said SM had an affair sept/Oct and had recently been back w/Heather..
If that's the case what vehicle did they use??If no other vehicle was confiscated that leaves those two.
So if Heather was going out to meet SM on the sly which one would he take -the red one? If TM went looking for him does that mean she'd take Daddy's black one? Which had the toolbox-the red one??
If this was the case I can't imagine TM would have allowed her new ride to be "sullied" further enraging her. If she caught them and blew up in a rage I somehow doubt she's want Heather in HER vehicle so she'd put her in Daddy's black one?
Get where I'm going with this? If they have supposed video of IE I'd bet it would be the red one because it was "sullied" by Heather so she'd demand SM perform these acts in order to prove SM loved her.:moo:
I somehow doubt SM had any "company" vehicle since he didn't even have a website. Did SM even have those magnetic stick on signs?? What was the previous vehicle (if any) B4 tm got the red pickup???

Bill Barrett posted this on facebook with an appeal to anyone that knows the Moorer's to please think about where they would have taken Heather, contact LE with any ideas! Here's video, it will bring tears, so unfair!...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFmL0cjGog#t=35

Wow, that is so sad!!! I love the part where Jesus is embracing her and I pray that knowing that can bring her family some relief . This entire case is just beyond belief .!!! GOD BLESS YOU ELVIS FAMILY AND ALL WHO LOVED HEATHER !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77