SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if TM has a serious drinking problem. I'm thinking of her weight gain, flushed puffy face, mood swings apparent in her posting on Disney boards...sleeping till noon with kids at home....and video SM uploaded about how to sneak alcohol onto Disney properties.

I can see a lot of her "behaviors" coming from drinking herself into recklessness. She may have been in a drunken rage when the murder occured.

TM reminds me in a lot (not all obviously) of ways of Terri Horman. For those still following that very sad case there are protesters in her lawn. :) http://www.kgw.com/news/Signs-addressing-protesters-appear-in-Terri-Hormans-yard--246722651.html

Terri, where is Kyron?

TM/SM where is Heather?

Unfortunately, I think we will all be shocked by the evidence. I have nothing to base that on, other than my gut! :twocents:

I have that feeling too. From the beginning I've had the feeling that there's something going on underneath that we just don't know about that has very little to do with HE's affair. It might still be the people, I'm not sure.

I'm thinking $$$ rather than sex, but who knows. The obvious is probably the truth.

One thing that really disturbs me and leaves me unsettled... not only the outcome of this, but the feeling that if sm worked at TK and there is another case that appears to be cold with Amber B.... and it has been said that she too worked at TK... coincidence? Unsettling to me. There are many similarities that I just can't seem to get past. I hope it is at least a thought for LE and it is checked out thoroughly. I cringe everytime I hear" murder" was really hard to accept, knowing that the light of the truth shattered the hope of HE coming home safe. And im praying hard that HE is found soon:_

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

If a cell phone call goes straight to voicemail, does the caller's number still show up on phone records?

I'm confused about SM's former job at Tilted Kilt. I thought he was involved with a maintenance company and worked like a subcontractor at TK doing repairs/improvements and such. Did I get that wrong?

TM and SM were in Atlanta, GA at some point according to one of their FB page posts. I don't recall the dates. Banks county would be about a 5 hour drive.

Banks County in Ga.???? It is about 2 hours or less to Atl. My husband works in Banks county and often flies out of Hartsfield Airport(Al)

No snark taken dear.

Heather phone switches off early morning 18th(6am), then her car is found and confirmed it is hers very late on the 19th(10pm).
To me, that's two days of daylight. (40 hours)

I know the report Softail is talking about, but the only way the Moorer's were being tailed from the 17th is if they were already on LE's radar, which I haven't seen anything to back that up.

As Cluciano said as well, we don't know exactly when the Moorer's became prime suspects in LE's eyes to merit putting a tail on them.
May have been Friday 19th at the earliest, but could have been weeks after that too. We haven't had dates confirmed by LE.

What we do know is that the Moorers had at the very least two days of daylight to disappear Heather's body.

Ok. Thanks for that! Makes a bit more sense!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, there was a minimum of about 36 hours when no one knew Heather was missing, except for the perps. So they were happy with where they left her, or sometime later on Wednesday or even Thursday, when no alarm had been raised, could have driven her elsewhere. I am sure they could have monitored SM to see if anyone seemed to asking where she was on those two days. JMO

What I can't understand is doing anything in a vehicle if there was blood involved. It just is not going to go away. JMO

For those having problems with WS loading. I have a lot less problems with Google Chrome. IE is ok sometimes.

Trying to catch up. Been out of the house all day.

I saw an article after they officially released the phone records about the calls to 6 a.m. that said to the best of my knowledge, that they were back and forth between Heather's phone and SM. It did not say HE and SM. It said her phone and SM.

Well I dug it up out of the media thread. Here is a quote:
"Horry County police records are focusing on telephone activity that occurred as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18 between Heather Elvis’ cell phone and a man with whom she had a relationship history, according to documents obtained by the Carolina Forest Chronicle"

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

That has always stuck out with me. We have discussed this before. But IMO maybe it was not Heather using her cell. I believe IMO that 3:41 a.m. is the last time it can be confirmed, at least initially, that it was actually HE using her phone. IMO maybe TM and SM together or one of them alone used her phone to try and come up with an alibi or to make it look like she had left of her own free will.

I know that in recent articles it says HE and SM had the contact to 6 a.m., but that article above has always stuck out with me. MOO

Finally watching last night's Nancy Grace... oh. my. god. I am never watching her for anything "news" ever. She has her facts wrong. She showed the wrong dang house!!!

Okay, I've been working on the timeline and will go ahead and post what I have at the moment. It still needs A LOT of work, but hopefully will help move the discussion along if we can use it as a reference.

Fair warning: this is a very rough and very incomplete first draft. All I've done so far is go through MSM articles to pin down known facts, then Heather's Twitter. Finally held my nose and jumped into TM's Disboards postings this evening, but she initiated 92 posts and I'm only a few pages in on one of them. That woman just... really tries my patience.

Mods - please advise if I've used any sources I shouldn't. I'm trying to be careful!

Mar 8, 1972 TM was born

Jan 14, 1976 SM was born

Jun 30, 1993 Heather was born

1995 SM graduated from Lord Berkeley Academy in Moncks Corner, SC

1997 SM's first trip to Walt Disney World.

2011 Heather graduated from St James High School

March 2012 The M family visited Walt Disney World.

Jun 2012 The M family visited Walt Disney World for a Star Wars Weekend

Sep 2012 The M family spent five days at Walt Disney World

Sep 9-13, 2012 The M family took a four-day Disney cruise to the Bahamas

Oct 21, 2012 In a post on the Disboards,TM called SM's mother "the evil queen"; mentioned using Florida resident and military discounts when booking their Disney trips

Oct 23, 2012 TM wrote on the Disboards that SM had a culinary arts degree from J&W, and that he specializes in lighting and design.

Oct 23, 2012 TM wrote on the Disboards about her "rock'n'roll" past, the origin of her "photography thing," and her association with the One Tree Hill TV show

Oct 26, 2012 TM posted on the disboards that she and SM built their own house from their own drawings

Nov 2012 Heather began working at the Tilted Kilt

2013:

Mar 24 Heather tweeted that she wanted to get a job as a Disney princess

Mar 25 Heather tweeted that she needed to be in Florida, couldn't stand the distance

Apr 22 Heather tweeted a picture of Mickey and Minnie rings and said she needed a man who needed them as much as she did

May 14 Heather tweeted the price of a one-way ticket to Thailand

May 15 Heather tweeted that she regularly downgraded to guys who didn't deserve her

May 16 Heather tweeted song lyrics, "I was born to be the other woman…"

Jun 12 Heather tweeted that she had a thing for older men

Jun 27 Heather began working at the House of Blues

Jul 7 Heather tweeted about her attraction to "the guy who builds things at my job"

Jul 10 Heather tweeted that "Sydney will be there" so she had to make an appearance, later tweeting that she was in too deep but watch her get deeper

Jul 24 Heather tweeted "prego my eggo" and retweeted a tweet asking why girls like beards

Sep 3 Heather tweeted that there was nothing for her in MB and she needed to go somewhere new

Sep 21 Heather tweeted that an angel and a devil fell in love and it didn't end well

Nov 5 Heather tweeted "66 days" on Twitter, and retweeted a tweet about "married fellas" cheating on or murdering their wives

Tuesday, Dec 17:

• Heather picked up mail from her parents' house

• 4:18pm Heather made a purchase at the Kangaroo gas station on Mr Joe White Ave

• 4:34pm Heather made a purchase at McDonalds off International Drive

• 7:00pm Date with SS, age 21, of Murrells Inlet; dinner at a Mexican restaurant, driving around looking at Christmas lights

• 10:43pm Heather texted TE a pic of herself driving SS's truck at Inlet Square Mall

Wednesday, Dec 18:

&#8226; <1:44am SS dropped Heather off at her apartment, said she didn't answer any calls during their date, she was in a good mood but tired, not crying or upset

&#8226; 1:44am Heather called her roommate BW, who was away on Christmas break, said she had a great time on her date but was crying and upset after call from SM

&#8226; Calls/texts between Heather's and SM's phones began per LE

&#8226; 3:41am Last communication on Heather's phone per TE, at PTL

&#8226; 3:47am Suspicious Person/Vehicle at Atalaya Place was reported to LE

&#8226; 6:00am Last calls/texts between Heather's and SM's phones per LE

Dec 19 Heather's locked car was found abandoned at Peachtree Landing; her purse and cell phone were not inside

Dec 19 TE filed a missing person report

Dec 20 A search was conducted by LE on the Waccamaw River with a dive team, helicopters and boats

Dec 20 SM told LE he hadn't seen Heather since October, said he last spoke to her by phone on the 18th and told her to quit calling him

Dec 24 Cue Center asked boaters and fishermen to help search for Heather

Dec 28 Searchers found the skeletal remains of a male near Tidewater Road

Dec 29 CUE Center, helicopters, and volunteers conducted a search for Heather

Dec 31 TE posted a sorrowful message on Find Heather Elvis about Heather

2014:

Jan 4 Volunteers set up a tip tent near where Heather's car was found

Jan 11-12 Cue Center conducted a weekend search for Heather

Jan 17 Article written by TE was published by xojane

Jan 28 WB and GS were arrested and charged with obstructing justice resulting from misleading Facebook posts and searches and interviews without LE approval

Feb 4 TE reported to LE that two men in a black Jeep drove by his place of business and yelled at him, &#8220;We already have Heather, Morgan is next&#8221;

Feb 6 SM reported to LE that someone in a white or silver truck fired two shots at his vehicle on Ocean Highway

Feb 20 SM reported to LE that two men in a white truck pointed a shotgun at him in a parking lot on Kings Highway

Feb 20 TM complained about harassment on her FB page, threatening to file charges "against everyone we possibly can"

Friday, Feb 21:

&#8226; 7:30am LE executed search warrants at the Moorer home; SM and TM were arrested, each on charges of Obstruction of Justice and two counts of Indecent Exposure

&#8226; 8:50am TM was booked into the J Reuben Long Detention Center

&#8226; 11:00am SM was booked into the J Reuben Long Detention Center

Feb 22 Bond hearings were held and bonds were set at $20,000 each; TM bonded out but holds were placed on both pending additional charges

Feb 23 SM and TM were charged with kidnapping Heather

Feb 24 SM and TM were charged with Heather's murder

I wonder if TM has a serious drinking problem. I'm thinking of her weight gain, flushed puffy face, mood swings apparent in her posting on Disney boards...sleeping till noon with kids at home....and video SM uploaded about how to sneak alcohol onto Disney properties.

I can see a lot of her "behaviors" coming from drinking herself into recklessness. She may have been in a drunken rage when the murder occured.

I am not completely in favor of tammy being a lush. The reason being in a much older post on dis she talks of alcohol and goes on to say that her and SM weren't fond of drinking. However, I have thoughts that drug use may be a piece of it.

Sorry if this has been asked/answered already. Do we know how/when Tammy became aware of the affair?

OkieGranny - first, thank you for the timeline!
Second, I got to the first link from disboard, in her intro she states "yes, I love guns"
Weird and random to put that in there. And gives me another thought. Murders use what they are used to..... JMO!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had such a difficult time keeping up with the posts since the murder charges were announced on Monday. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post now that the case has picked up so much speed. It's nearly impossible for me to keep up with the threads unless I start reading the minute I get off work and do nothing else but that until I go to bed!

-----

My heart was shattered when I heard about the murder charges, and I feel so much pain for the Elvis family and what they must be going through right now. There are still so many things about this case that baffle me, especially the indecent exposure charges and how they relate to the case. Also, I'm curious to know how LE determined the murder took place at PTL.

With that said, I respect the solicitor's office and their decision to keep quiet about the evidence found. If they believe releasing that info could potentially damage the prosecution's case and/or the ongoing investigation... I say, do whatever you must to ensure justice is served.

I managed to catch NG last night, and the "open relationship" angle is bologna. People are jumping to that conclusion based on a contrived FB post Tammy made about having her own boyfriend for the past two years. Come on, now. We all know that woman didn't have a boyfriend on the side. She was trying to save face after her husband cheated on her and the whole world found out about it. They need to drop it. It's a moot point, and it just gives people who aren't aware of the facts in this case a reason to question if the M's are actually involved.

I really hope, and pray, and wish with all my might that SM will tell the police where they can find Heather (as I don't think I stand a chance hoping, and praying, and wishing that TM will). I'd give up every birthday wish I have for the rest of my life for either one of them to say something... anything. The Elvis family deserves to put their daughter to rest, and Heather deserves to rest in peace.

I never knew Heather, but I see so much inside of her that reminds me of myself. I think that's why I became so invested in this case from the very beginning. I wish I HAD known Heather. I wish I could travel back in time and befriend her long before SM ever came along, so I could tell her... don't you even think about it, babygirl. Unfortunately, that's not an option.

But, just like 'ole Tammy said in her last FB post, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Except for one thing--YES, YOU DO OWE US. You owe it to your kids who will likely spend the rest of their lives without their parents being a part of it. You owe it to Heather's family who has endured more pain than most will know in a lifetime. You owe it to everyone in this community...

WHERE IS HEATHER ELVIS?

How do you load the new posts if you don't refresh? That's the only way to see new posts and comments.
Its been especially bad today....I have trouble staying on. I can't get my replys to go through. I get kicked out. It's been tough all afternoon.

We know about the problems and we are working on it. We will have it resolved just as soon as we can. Hang in there!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member