SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL if or when you have teenagers you will....trust me.

And especially wen those teens are 16 thru 19. I wore earplugs half the time then I was worried that I would miss a hospital or police call saying they had the kids. Parents never get any peace from worry :scared:

Completely random, but my husband just borrowed my tablet because his was charging. I'm pretty sure after seeing all my open tabs pertaining to this case, he thinks I'm borderline insane. Lol ;)

Oh don't feel bad... my boyfriend told me I was obsessed with this case last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think cell phone pings will also be pivotal in this case. Just where were TM and SM's phones pinging from during the initial calls to Heather? Was they sitting in the parking lot, watching her arrive home from the date? Was they in the same areas as Heather through-out most of the evening? Was all 3 phones pinging in the same area at PTL? I have faith in this LE. I believe they have those records. They know where Heather's phone last pinged, and I'm sure have searched and searched that area.

I know this may sound lame at this point and time, but do cell phones ping if they are turned off? I am very confused on the whole gps factor on the cell phones. I have tried playing around with my smart phone, and about all I can figure out is the 911 part. I am so tech stupid when it comes to smart phones, cell phones etc.. TIA

Feel free to be blatantly honest. Is it weird, stupid or strange to submit a specific location to LE for them to look for the body? I've never submitted anything before and I'm not "psychic" but having very vivid dreams. I don't want to look like an *advertiser censored*, it was hard enough to post this on here :)

I think these types of tips tend to be looked at with much skepticism and eye rolling on the part of LE. I'm not saying they would never follow such a tip, but tips from "psychics" and "other intuitives" are pretty common in high profile cases. "Dreams" and "Feelings" are difficult for LE to work with because there is nothing to corroborate either.

I personally would never answer a number I didn't know in the middle of the night, referring to the pay phone call. I wonder if SM was private messaging Heather that he was planning to leave TM and would call her from a pay phone or something so she could pick him up and they could go talk (at PTL- his idea). Meanwhile TM was waiting at PTL for them to arrive. I don't know, just a thought?

with four kids driving/out with friends, I'd def answer any random number. Heather might have known it was him....

/speculation follows/

sm & Heather are on phone/texting/FB msging/whatever.... let's say voice contact, she hears tm in bg... or texting... suddenly he's not replying.... an hour goes by.... suddenly a strange number shows up... it's him, tm busted him chatting with her.... he says, I'm alone at x store, pls meet me at ptl....

/speculation ends/
::for this post, this moment....sigh::

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I know this may sound lame at this point and time, but do cell phones ping if they are turned off?

I know if the battery is pulled out a cell phone will not ping. I'm not 100% sure on the turning off the phone, but I think it also will not ping.

Please forgive me if this has already been asked, but what is the difference between malice aforethought and premeditated murder? I have tried googling and it has only gotten me even more confused.

with four kids driving/out with friends, I'd def answer any random number. Heather might have known it was him....

/speculation follows/

sm & Heather are on phone/texting/FB msging/whatever.... let's say voice contact, she hears tm in bg... or texting... suddenly he's not replying.... an hour goes by.... suddenly a strange number shows up... it's him, tm busted him chatting with her.... he says, I'm alone at x store, pls meet me at ptl....

/speculation ends/
::for this post, this moment....sigh::

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Jumping off your post, Is there any reason to think that maybe HE & SM never broke up and just went very quiet about their relationship? That keeps digging at me.

Was there a link concerning the rumor that there would be more arrests made? I may have glossed over it. I would be really shocked if Tammy had help in murdering Heather, seems far too personal to me. *Yes, I believe Tammy is what they refer to as the "trigger man".

I know if the battery is pulled out a cell phone will not ping. I'm not 100% sure on the turning off the phone, but I think it also will not ping.

Thanks, I for the life of me can't figure half the stuff out. We did when the older kids ( now adults ) were in high school, we put the locator service on their phones. I have a deep fear of something bad happening and never finding them.

They are all adults now, except for one who is 9 and has no phone. Maybe its time I remove that service.

Nope not gonna. I may add one to my phone :)

Was there a link concerning the rumor that there would be more arrests made? I may have glossed over it. I would be really shocked if Tammy had help in murdering Heather, seems far too personal to me. *Yes, I believe Tammy is what they refer to as the "trigger man".

Maybe there will be more obstruction charges, if people made up alibis for them, etc.

Maybe there will be more obstruction charges, if people made up alibis for them, etc.

Is there a link to the rumor regarding "more arrests to be made"? I can't find one and people keep speaking about it so I don't know if I missed it or not.

Respectfully disagree....do not see authorities arresting both parents for such serious charges of murder, kidnapping, obstruction of justice and indecent exposure for the sole reason to to prevent vigilante justice towards SM and TM....I am not even sure that the accusation of TM and SM have ever been validated. ?

Lori is right. You can't arrest someone without probable cause of them committing a crime and said crime has to be spelled out to them. Constitutional right. Taking away someone's freedom is tremendously serious. It's not done lightly and it cannot be done without the right t's being crossed and i's dotted from a magistrate or judge.

No link, but what you are talking about is in the basement.

Is there a link to the rumor regarding "more arrests to be made"? I can't find one and people keep speaking about it so I don't know if I missed it or not.

I know LE said it was possible a week or so ago...nothing more.

Some people have asked about her fascination with Nancy Grace. Here are some posts by TM where she talks about NG. This one in particular is really telling: Grand Gatherings & more! 1 year of Disney Dining! Illuminations Grand Gathering 5/26 - Page 18 - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

"Nanvy Grace is on CNN Headline News. She has a show and she pretty much sticks to helping missing kids and crime victims. I LOVE that woman. She is so much like me its unreal. I wish she were our President!I love Ms Nancy! She and I see eye to eye. I would love to have coffee with her one day and discuss how the death penalty really should operate. Punishment in this country never fits the crime and it's long overdue that it does once again.

You think you're bad walking them to HIGH School!? I chose to teach mine here at home to avoid school all together. You never know who waits there lurking after our kids. You saw the news last week where the 15 year old psychopath girl killed the little 9 year old right? You never know...."

What age can children tour parks alone? - Page 2 - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com Here she mentions the age for kids to be unaccompanied at Disney:

"I've read age 7 in Disney's policy as well. I thought that was crazy!!!

It was written in my last documents that 7 was the minimum age to go in alone without an adult. If it changed it has changed in the past year or two.

Years ago the World was just as bad. Only difference, back then we didn't have Nancy Grace and the news 24/7 in our face. The bad stuff was kept closer to where it happened. Now you hear about everything no matter where it happens."

And some more shout-outs to Nancy:
Grand Gatherings & more! 1 year of Disney Dining! Illuminations Grand Gathering 5/26 - Page 17 - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com
Celebrating A 5th Birthday with Mickey & Rain,May 2009! Completed.. - Page 25 - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com
Can we please get to Disney! UPDATE 6/4 HOLLIES GRADUATION VIDEO - Page 97 - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

I think some people feel that it took some assistance in disposal to ensure she wasn't/isn't found. At least that's been my feeling, but that's simply opinion.

I haven't seen anything in MSM or even online rumor that suggests that.

Unless I've missed something too.

Some people have asked about her fascination with Nancy Grace. Here are some posts by TM where she talks about NG. Grand Gatherings & more! 1 year of Disney Dining! Illuminations Grand Gathering 5/26 - Page 18 - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com "Nanvy Grace is on CNN Headline News. She has a show and she pretty much sticks to helping missing kids and crime victims. I LOVE that woman. She is so much like me its unreal. I wish she were our President!I love Ms Nancy! She and I see eye to eye. I would love to have coffee with her one day and discuss how the death penalty really should operate. Punishment in this country never fits the crime and it's long overdue that it does once again.

You think you're bad walking them to HIGH School!? I chose to teach mine here at home to avoid school all together. You never know who waits there lurking after our kids. You saw the news last week where the 15 year old psychopath girl killed the little 9 year old right? You never know...."

What age can children tour parks alone? - Page 2 - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com Here she mentions the age for kids to be unaccompanied at Disney: "I've read age 7 in Disney's policy as well. I thought that was crazy!!!

It was written in my last documents that 7 was the minimum age to go in alone without an adult. If it changed it has changed in the past year or two.

Years ago the World was just as bad. Only difference, back then we didn't have Nancy Grace and the news 24/7 in our face. The bad stuff was kept closer to where it happened. Now you hear about everything no matter where it happens."

Grand Gatherings & more! 1 year of Disney Dining! Illuminations Grand Gathering 5/26 - Page 17 - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com
Celebrating A 5th Birthday with Mickey & Rain,May 2009! Completed.. - Page 25 - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com
Can we please get to Disney! UPDATE 6/4 HOLLIES GRADUATION VIDEO - Page 97 - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

Irony = I would love to have coffee with her one day and discuss how the death penalty really should operate. Punishment in this country never fits the crime and it's long overdue that it does once again. :facepalm:

I personally would never answer a number I didn't know in the middle of the night, [modsnip] I wonder if SM was private messaging Heather that he was planning to leave TM [modsnip] or something so she could pick him up and they could go talk (at PTL- his idea). Meanwhile TM was waiting at PTL for them to arrive. I don't know, just a thought?

you didn't specify age....:drumroll:

Some people have asked about her fascination with Nancy Grace. Here are some posts by TM where she talks about NG. This one in particular is really telling: Grand Gatherings & more! 1 year of Disney Dining! Illuminations Grand Gathering 5/26 - Page 18 - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com "Nanvy Grace is on CNN Headline News. She has a show and she pretty much sticks to helping missing kids and crime victims. I LOVE that woman. She is so much like me its unreal. I wish she were our President!I love Ms Nancy! She and I see eye to eye. I would love to have coffee with her one day and discuss how the death penalty really should operate. Punishment in this country never fits the crime and it's long overdue that it does once again.

What age can children tour parks alone? - Page 2 - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com Here she mentions the age for kids to be unaccompanied at Disney: "I've read age 7 in Disney's policy as well. I thought that was crazy!!!

Well...wow. Hope her wish for punishment that fits the crime comes true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe