SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #27***ARREST**

Discussion in 'Heather Elvis' started by imamaze, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SharetheLight

SharetheLight Share the Light, Share the Love

Wonder if she was stripping or just hanging out (no pun intended, lol)

2. paris_paris

paris_paris Well-Known Member

From the link below is this note.

The 38-year-old also has an account on Exploretalent.com, a site that boasts being the Internet’s largest audition, job and casting call resource for actors, models, musicians, dancers, and production crews. On the site, he listed his location as Charleston.

http://www.berkeleyobserver.com/2014/03/06/murder-suspect-heather-elvis-case-berkeley-county/

3. SStarr33

SStarr33 Inactive

It is weird because when you google exploretalent sidney moorer, you get this:

sidney Moorer - ExploreTalent.com
    www.exploretalent.com/sidneymoorer‎
    Explore Talent Acting Profile | sidney Moorer from Myrtle Beach SC 29588 Male Acting.

I wonder how did they got Myrtle and Charleston?

4. SStarr33

SStarr33 Inactive

BTW, I checked with WRNN about getting the audio from the interview with the County Solicitor Jimmy Richardson that Hoppy talked about the other day. They do not have it

:(

5. StarryNight

StarryNight Well-Known Member

:floorlaugh: Nice double entendre, even if you didn't intend for it to be!

6. lstiff

lstiff Well-Known Member

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24946609/report-numerous-guns-found-in-search-of-moorers-home

Tammy and Sidney Moorer are charged with kidnapping and murder for the purported slaying of Heather Elvis on Dec. 18 at the Peachtree boat landing.

Eeeek that word is just awful. I don't find it odd that they were all asleep in 1 room given the "threats". Valid or not, I believe TM was afraid for their safety. I am not sure how to feel about the house being so dirty. The way that TM obsesses over possessions, I am shocked that she doesn't feel the need to control everything which usually includes cleaning. I could see her being on the other end of mental illness and not realizing her house is a wreck or even being borderline hoarder b/c of her need to have "possessions". I am just glad that "the children are safe" <--- I hope that is allowed, it's a direct quote from LE via MSM. :twocents:

7. SStarr33

SStarr33 Inactive

I know. That is why I thought the google result was strange.

8. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

On the Disboards, TM referred to Charleston as "Sidney's home town," but Charleston and Summerville are about 30 minutes apart. Maybe because being "from Charleston" has more cachet than being from a town no one in other parts of the country ever heard of?

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Insert Catchy Title Here - An August PTR

9. Just K

Just K New Member

Exactly, Charleston has southern charm and prestige. It's all about the image and name dropping, again.

10. eileenhawkeye

eileenhawkeye Active Member

Most people say the closest "big" city when someone asks where they are from. It's not unusual, and is just easier to say a place that most people have heard of, than some random suburb or small town.

11. Quill

Quill Well-Known Member

Just catching up here today. The conditions in the M house do not surprise me AT ALL, from my own experience with someone very like TM. In my experience the person is so busy trying to keep up with lies they are spinning that they lose track and can't keep up with normal daily living responsibilities. Part of that is that their early perceptions are "why bother with doing it for real when you can just make people think you're doing it". Then as time goes by, the pressure builds and it starts to crumble in on them. They can't admit their failures to others because they have put themselves up above everyone. Paranoia is a huge factor. This person's home is not just junky or unkempt. It is filthy. Animals are "collected" to an extent. Hoarding is also an issue with the person I know. I see that as control issues. It all lines up for me. Sadly and scarily so. I'm thankful that in the case that I know of there are no children involved.

12. sherbetjello

sherbetjello Where is Kyron?

I see the M's house is topic today. I just got done reading the article, and doesn't surprise me one bit.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24946609/report-numerous-guns-found-in-search-of-moorers-home

I find that people that boast "Hey, look at me!! My life is so wonderful and awesome and our family and home are amazing all the time, just like a Disney movie!" are stuck in front of a computer all day trying to convince people of that and often leave the real things in/of their life to the wayside.

I am glad the children are somewhere safe, and I really hope the animals were taken somewhere nice as well.

13. jellybeanz

jellybeanz Well-Known Member

I had found it very telling that two of their dogs had tunneled out of the compound! Poor things just wanted out of the madhouse.

14. Makaroni

Makaroni Member

15. SplishSplash

SplishSplash New Member

On the other hand, however, I am about an hour from Charleston and when people from other states ask where I am from I will usually say "Charleston" or "Near Charleston" because it's easier than trying to explain where my po dunk town is :moo:

16. IHAVENOCLUE

IHAVENOCLUE Well-Known Member

O/T... but...

I DO remember all the nostalgia you are sharing...

and... My best friend next door and I would synchronize our color wheels so that the same colors would be shining on our silver tinsel Christmas trees at the same time...

:christmastree: :christmastree:

17. IHAVENOCLUE

IHAVENOCLUE Well-Known Member

This article reports that SM and TM met at a strip club...

I wonder if TM worked at the strip club...

:waitasec:

18. Canaille

Canaille Crank

My husband does this on his FB and elsewhere online and so do a couple of people I know.

I get it but I don't get it.

I don't tell people I live in Charleston because I don't live in Charleston. If I had to fudge it, I'd say Sullivan's Island. The beach sound much nicer.

19. sarabean

sarabean Member

Travelbug, I am so sorry for your loss. :(

I agree...I went through a rough time where my life felt turned upside down and inside out. Prior to this, I kept a clean house, managed our bills and cared for our children. The house was the first to slip...and it just gets worse and worse until you feel helpless and unsure of where to even start. Everything overwhelms you, you often feel hopeless.

I suspect that things had gone awry long before Tammy became aware of Heather and the relationship and that TM started to slip and then it all escalated. That's NO excuse for her to do the dreadful things she's done. I simply think it's one other piece to the puzzle. I imagine she's a very broken woman.

20. rob

rob Active Member

My opinion of TM, once a good-looking girl, probably used to work in a strip club, chasing after rock stars, now just lives on the memories of her 'glory days'. Over-weight, over-40, married, home schooling mother of three. Poor kids probably haven't had a single lesson. But TM keeps up the facade online, where people see the old pictures, and TM talks a good life, no, a wonderful Disney life. If she really did recently run off with the band, she probably had lost some weight and fixed herself up, to see if she could relive that life. When it blew up in her face, she was forced to come back to the real world, then of all things, she catches her man with a younger, better-looking chick, and maybe ready to move on.
    In her world, that's reason enough for murder, and for what ever reason, she was able to take Sid with her.
    All moo, jmo, and too much time to think about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.