SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

Discussion in 'Heather Elvis' started by imamaze, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SStarr33

SStarr33 Inactive

There had to have been microphones because they had some audio of it on the news.

2. Topcat

Topcat snooper

3. Seajay

Seajay Never pass up an opportunity to pee

I don't think we can because of copyright laws. But I would be awesome to get a ruling from a mod.

4. NewYork625

NewYork625 Well-Known Member

I just tried both Internet Explorer and Firefox. They only partially enlarge with Firefox, and enlarge to take up the whole screen with Internet Explorer.

5. Ghostwheel

Ghostwheel Pyrrhonist

Thank you, but did LE ever say WHERE on 10th Av N the pay phone was at? I ask because there IS an actual payphone at the Kangaroo Express.

Attached Files:

6. ChristYTN

ChristYTN Her Name is Megan. Her Name is Kelly.

The money thing is sticking out to me too. Payoff? Liquid asset plan?
    The short timeframe of to/from PTL makes me wonder if she was picked up by SM and delivered to the M house ...remember TE calling it a 'den of sin'?
    Or was she delivered quickly to a third party we have yet to know about?
    Kidnapped....harmed...then handed off. Or harmed...taken ....disposed of.

So much to find out.
    And they sure didn't count on so many surveillance cameras along the pathway.

And I will ask again, who the h-e-double L thinks it is in any way, shape or form appropriate for those kids to be at these very very adult court proceedings?

I pray so much for those kids. God knows what they heard, saw, felt and knew.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

7. hockeymom4

hockeymom4 New Member

I am not saying I even think this happen. I just don't think that everything the state has presented makes sense. IF they had control of her phone, I think the purpose of all the calls was to show she was intent on getting ahold of him when he could care less.

If she then arrived on her own, then I don't buy what LE has stated in the arrest warrant about her being murdered there. I also have doubts about the IE in the car. I hope they have it on tape.

8. NFYIAMY

NFYIAMY Verified Expert

Yes. She did send that stuff to Heather.

9. NewYork625

I wonder if TM searched Heather's phone before destroying it for messages/photos/videos/calls she may have received from/sent to SM? Her phone data ended at 3:41, but maybe the phone was still working up until around 6am after TM had satisfied her curiosity?

10. SStarr33

SStarr33 Inactive

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Kangaroo was in both of the responses I gave to you.

11. Justice4Heather

Justice4Heather New Member

Hi Ellee, Poppy posted on page 36. I hope this is the info you need. And many many thanks to Poppy!

12. jenn7575

jenn7575 New Member

A couple things...someone mentioned that the first call from SM could've been a voicemail to HE. IIRC the picture from the hearing says something like a call is made that lasted 4.82 minutes. That would be a long voicemail for sure, but if he was rambling on it could be possible. I found the wording of "returning" his calls strange and thought maybe she was replying to a message.

Someone else was questioning why the call was so short to the roommate... Maybe HE was distraught and wanted to talk so she called her. Maybe she was asleep but the call woke her and she answered....heard the crying and asked if she was okay. HE may have said something along the lines of "sidney called, he is leaving his wife, I am conflicted...lets talk tomorrrow when you are awake". I had a friend who would often make late night calls but if I wasn't awake she never pushed me to stay on the phone.

Lastly, and this is really creepy...I hate that my mind is going here.. But what if LE confronted SM with surveilance tapes of his truck in a location with movement detectable in the cabin... He could have said they were having "relations" when in fact the movement was an attack of some sort on Heather?? Maybe the IE charge was a way of holding them since he admitted to doing something on tape... Again, I know this is crazy and maybe way off, but it's just a thought.

13. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone. I use IE and all of a sudden it works now when I click on 1 photo to blow it up. You are right though that it only partially enlarges it but it is good enough and at least larger than the thumbnail.

Thanks to everyone for providing that 2nd link that works for us.
    I didnt want to say anything when I was having trouble viewing and am glad others brought this up, because usually its my own fault somehow that I cant do things on the computer. :)

14. Ghostwheel

Ghostwheel Pyrrhonist

To clarify, I am not asking where the Kangaroo Express is. I am asking if LE has ever said the exact address of where the pay phone that SM used on the night of Dec 18th was. I have seen reference to 10th Av N, but not a specific address. I am trying to figure out if that pay phone that SM used was at that same Kangaroo Express that Heather used the day of her date.

15. Cgs

Cgs New Member

Mr. Joe White Avenue is the same as 10th Ave. North (we seem to have more than one name for most of our roads here.)

16. SStarr33

SStarr33 Inactive

Ok, gotcha:

1929 10th Avenue North

17. Ghostwheel

Ghostwheel Pyrrhonist

I no longer wonder why I eschew social media and smart phones.....

18. Ghostwheel

Ghostwheel Pyrrhonist

Let me confirm. LE has said that the phone SM used was located at 1929 10th ave N?

19. NewYork625

Attached Files:

20. Justice4Heather

Justice4Heather New Member

Records shown at the bond hearing say she tried to call SM phone at 3:39 am and 3:39:46 and 3:41 am.... her phone data ends at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.