SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a new thread lol...this one got tiny for me somehow...all other threads are ok...am typing by rote, can't even see lol

OT, but I have to tell you, I googled cats in dresses and found your avatar pic... I sent it to my friend and said she ought to get a shot of her cat Lucy in such a pose. Her daughter ran upstairs and started rummaging for pink American Girl Doll dresses. I don't know the outcome yet. :)

It's my opinion that regardless of who killed HE that both TM and SM are aware of exactly what happened. I wonder if TM would let SM be privy to where HE is. She knew he was the weak link would she trust him with the info? I do not think TM would put SM in charge of disposal but I do wonder if a third party actually disposed of HE and if they did would they tell TM and SM where? Or would they keep that info from them so they could both honestly answer "I don't know where Heather is"?
If this is the case, one of them should spill the beans about who does know.
Just rambling trying to figure out why Heather hasn't been found when it seems pretty clear that two not so bright individuals made her disappear.

I would, but not with a 4 minute window for a kidnap and murder.

Four minutes is definitely a short period of time for both a kidnapping and a murder to take place. But it's possible.

I'm waiting for the preliminary hearing on the 28th to give us a better understanding of what actually happened. MOO.

vu5aqegu.jpg
anu6a8eh.jpg
eru2utap.jpg
3ude6umy.jpg
udepe4y9.jpg

These are from google earth using the little man in the corner. Walking down by PTL, I didn't see any skid marks. Not sure when these were taken but worth a shot. Sorry if this isn't allowed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My Google maps say July 2012, so if your mobile has the same maps as my computer maps, they are probably too old.

We have been trying to figure out what the IE charges have to do with the kidnapping/murder of Heather. Supposedly, there are photos sent by TM to HE, but the tire tracks started me thinking about that night. Suppose they struck HE with the truck just to knock her down and incapacitate her rather than kill her. Maybe they had more depraved things planned for her. They knock her down and then lock her in the toolbox. Then they drive to the IE locations and fornicate in the bed of the truck while describing their activity to HE. If they were in the truck bed rather than the cab it could explain the charges. After they "recreate" the scene of SM and HE's encounters they dispose of HE. I would be interested in knowing whether SM purchased a new toolbox after the 18th, because they could have (it hurts to even write this) dropped the box, with HE inside, in a body of water. The weight of the box would cause it to sink. Even worse, they could have done it while she was still conscious.

Ugh, I wish I hadn't read this. I'll have nightmares about this for sure

They might, but from what I have read and heard, I am not convinced. I know for a fact her phone and car were at PTL, but don't know that she was there. What if she called him at the payphone got no answer and then Tammy appeared at her door. Dragged her outside with a gun or killed her there and called sidney or had heather call him saying, I am with her. And drove her in her car to ptl, if she was alive, if not, she put her in her car. Either way drove heathers car there. Sidney met her there. Went back and got her car and heather.

Or sidney goes to her house on foot, after she calls the payphone looking for him. Tammy follows him there and something bad happens, they get in heathers car and bring her car to PTL and meet someone and get out fast to get rid of heather.

I agree those are possible.

After the hearing and the timeline they gave out, I thought I had things a little clearer in my mind but I think I am almost back to before the hearing with all the possibilities still.

I think we are, perhaps, confusing physical evidence, particularly if it's graphic or otherwise compelling, with direct evidence.

I agree that a compelling circumstantial case can be powerfully effective in court, and that appears to be the type of case LE is carefully building. But no matter how much blood, brain matter, hair strands, tire marks that match trucks, car keys/cell phones, or people driving to scenes where the victim is, it's not direct evidence.

And the media has not been all that helpful here in separating direct quotes from paraphrasing or summarizing, or often interpretation of other people's statements.

I think this is a case with a lot of info that morphs but is often the same info at its core.
I think the question to ask is "Direct evidence of what?"
Direct evidence of a murder?
Direct evidence that Heather was at PTL?
Direct Evidence that the truck in the videos belong to the Moorers?
Direct evidence that Heather's car was at PTL?

LE says they have "direct evidence". But not direct evidence of what.

My recollection is she texted Heather that she's had Sidney "followed" since Jan 2012. So something sparked her mistrust prior to Heather's relationship with SM. I would love to know if there are other women that are now coming forward.

I think sm's TAMMY tattoo from 2 yrs ago, was a punishment like the 6 month conditions. I also think he was in TK prior to March 2013. That's like a Hooters here. Guys go there to gawk at young, scantily clad girls. I'm thinking that's how he met owners too to get contacts. And maybe pick up women. Well, that's actually true.

Capt. Dale Buchanan with Horry County Police said, "We have evidence that will be processed with us. SLED is assisting us with processing some of the forensic evidence. Is some of that evidence DNA? Yes."

Mind like a steel trap, until I see shiney things. j/k

Besides Hoppy's excellent coverage, locals like Carolina Ash, Delta Dawn and of course LadyHawkeye, this article covers most of what we are in store for. They got them nailed for Heather's murder. I am not going to doubt them and the prelim will just be added icing for the case against the Moorers. I don't think I've seen this much circumstantial evidence released for a bond hearing before. They went the extra mile to prove it was SM's truck. Who drove it though will be interesting to find out.

People should be very careful what they post on forums, Facebook, twitter etc...so much is revealed. It's not normal to call your husband's girlfriend what Tammy did and write it out loud on FB, I saw it that day, floored me. Post comments that weren't from SM to herself to feel what? To prove what? Her and SM were loving partners? After an at least 6 month affair with HE? Why follow SM via friends tracking him or GPS in 2012? What was he doing in 2012 before he met Heather, probably sneaking around with other girls/women. That's what I don't trust about him, he lies. She lies. Poor kiddos to be coached. Argh. It was too obvious, jmo.

Gotta love a dumb bunny(s) though. TG they get caught.

I don't expect much of a show at prelim when thinking about it. Just the hard facts of DNA found etc...

I think the question to ask is "Direct evidence of what?"
Direct evidence of a murder?
Direct evidence that Heather was at PTL?
Direct Evidence that the truck in the videos belong to the Moorers?
Direct evidence that Heather's car was at PTL?

LE says they have "direct evidence". But not direct evidence of what.

Yes, exactly.

Capt. Dale Buchanan with Horry County Police said, "We have evidence that will be processed with us. SLED is assisting us with processing some of the forensic evidence. Is some of that evidence DNA? Yes."

Mind like a steel trap, until I see shiney things. j/k

Besides Hoppy's excellent coverage, locals like Carolina Ash, Delta Dawn and of course LadyHawkeye, this article covers most of what we are in store for. They got them nailed for Heather's murder. I am not going to doubt them and the prelim will just be added icing for the case against the Moorers. I don't think I've seen this much circumstantial evidence released for a bond hearing before. They went the extra mile to prove it was SM's truck. Who drove it though will be interesting to find out.

People should be very careful what they post on forums, Facebook, twitter etc...so much is revealed. It's not normal to call your husband's girlfriend what Tammy did and write it out loud on FB, I saw it that day, floored me. Post comments that weren't from SM to herself to feel what? To prove what? Her and SM were loving partners? After an at least 6 month affair with HE? Why follow SM via friends tracking him or GPS in 2012? What was he doing in 2012 before he met Heather, probably sneaking around with other girls/women. That's what I don't trust about him, he lies. She lies. Poor kiddos to be coached. Argh. It was too obvious, jmo.

Gotta love a dumb bunny(s) though. TG they get caught.

I don't expect much of a show at prelim when thinking about it. Just the hard facts of DNA found etc...

I said previously that the more people lie sometimes, the more they tell the truth. The day I read that rant and saw that she called a missing person by that name, I thought she might as well have waved a banner with her confession.

Less is more, Tammy.

I think sm's TAMMY tattoo from 2 yrs ago, was a punishment like the 6 month conditions. I also think he was in TK prior to March 2013. That's like a Hooters here. Guys go there to gawk at young, scantily clad girls. I'm thinking that's how he met owners too to get contacts. And maybe pick up women. Well, that's actually true.

Totally agree about the possible reason for the "Tammy" tattoo. That is just humiliating. I think even more so than being handcuffed to the bed. :waitasec:
If I were dating a guy and saw he was branded all the way across his body with some woman's name just above his junk, I would run, not walk, in the opposite direction. My opinion only. Others may be more accepting.

Eta: do we know the month and year when he got this tattoo?

Totally agree about the possible reason for the "Tammy" tattoo. That is just humiliating. I think even more so than being handcuffed to the bed. :waitasec:
If I were dating a guy and saw he was branded all the way across his body with some woman's name just above his junk, I would run, not walk, in the opposite direction. My opinion only. Others may be more accepting.

Eta: do we know the month and year when he got this tattoo?
On Valentines Day, didn't she post pics of some S&M paraphernalia...a collar or something for SM? (I think this might get deleted can't remember if this is discussable :)
Of course those pics were deleted shortly after she posted them.

If my mom posted even half the nasty stuff that TM did/said/said she did...ugh, I would be humiliated. No boundaries, no rules, and no social skills. I was so hoping that another DSS placement would have been chosen...outside of the immediate relations...UGH, again.

They might, but from what I have read and heard, I am not convinced. I know for a fact her phone and car were at PTL, but don't know that she was there. What if she called him at the payphone got no answer and then Tammy appeared at her door. Dragged her outside with a gun or killed her there and called sidney or had heather call him saying, I am with her. And drove her in her car to ptl, if she was alive, if not, she put her in her car. Either way drove heathers car there. Sidney met her there. Went back and got her car and heather.

Or sidney goes to her house on foot, after she calls the payphone looking for him. Tammy follows him there and something bad happens, they get in heathers car and bring her car to PTL and meet someone and get out fast to get rid of heather.
Now we are getting somewhere. We have 48 minutes where a sobbing HRE just hung out on tumblr then meets him at PTL? Something is off about it.

Even if LE can't prove who was in the vehicle and/or who was driving, etc., wouldn't the M's still more or less be held responsible due to the fact the vehicle is registered to them? Just wondering how this would work. Any ideas any one?

In a criminal case if the driver of a vehicle breaks the law, you have to charge the driver regardless of who owns the car.
In a civil case the owner of the vehicle could be sued for actions of the driver but this is clearly not a civil case.

TM pulled out old photo's of SM's tattoo and even said the tattoo was from two years ago. I'm sure to get it finished there was some high hoops SM had to go through. It was evil how she posted something like "honey you really need to get that filled in, it's been two years". yeah..

Her mind was a contriving mess. She was sloppy as all get out from what I read on fb. In other words, it was easy to tell it wasn't SM posting all of the "I love you pukem', gitchy gitchy goo" stuff. It was very feminine writings that I thought SM was feminine for a while. Lack of backbone, yes. Feminine, TM. jmo

I would be surprised to find that the date didn't have a smart phone, or at least a cell phone, that had the correct time.

I agree, just saying that if you're enjoying yourself,might have had a nice dinner and a few drinks,might not need to work the next day,etc then I don't think you'd necessarily keep track of exact times unless you had to.
I can remember loong phone calls at that age and hours went by..True,we didn't have cell phones back then,but I can imagine where if you wouldn't necessarily need to pay attention to time then you wouldn't necessarily be specific about exact times.
Since he's been cleared by LE I would assume they looked into all communications around that time by BOTH parties.

On Valentines Day, didn't she post pics of some S&M paraphernalia...a collar or something for SM? (I think this might get deleted can't remember if this is discussable :)

Of course those pics were deleted shortly after she posted them.

If my mom posted even half the nasty stuff that TM did/said/said she did...ugh, I would be humiliated. No boundaries, no rules, and no social skills. I was so hoping that another DSS placement would have been chosen...outside of the immediate relations...UGH, again.

I agree with everything you said.
Valentine's Day gift was a whip, I believe.

Any good forensic linguistics expert can probably tell that most of the SM posts were TM. I suspect she was a`lot of online characters...Ms. Hacker comes to mind.

Now we are getting somewhere. We have 48 minutes where a sobbing HRE just hung out on tumblr then meets him at PTL? Something is off about it.

Why? Maybe he told her he would call her back and she was waiting. Then finally tries calling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth