SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know anytime a female goes missing I always wonder if pregnancy is possible? Pregnancy coukd be a reason to run away. Wanting to end a pregnancy or doing so can be motive for murder. Not wanting to be found out by a spouse that a mistress is pregnant also...

Especially with the upcoming job as previously mentioned....I'd rather her be scared of outcome than worse....

I thought about this also! Pregnancy could be a perfect reason for someone already in a relationship wanting HE to disappear! It's really sad what will drive some to take very drastic measures.

Praying for HE save return :please:

My post above was for the purpose of pointing out the difference between Lalique and Lailique(is not the famous French company).

There may be but can't find much info about the product line or representation in the United States.

Not familiar with the laws. If simply applying makeup, I don't think one needs a license. Years ago I worked for Clinique in a department store and learned how to sample makeup on women. No special training other than workshops and peer assistance.
In a salon, the person would have to do eyebrows, waxing and facials - more than just makeup application. That may be a different story as far as licensing goes.
Also a salon would have to have open hours that accommodate women who are going out at night, not close at 5PM and 3PM on Saturdays imo.:waitasec::waitasec:

Yes, I posted the links hoping to show the difference between the two. I checked the real Lalique site to see if a skin care line is featured. It isn't.
The skin care line uses a close but different spelling of Lalique. A common trick to look out for on the Web when clicking on links too.

~ I had this whole post typed out earlier and lost my Internet connection just as I was going to hit submit. :banghead:

I'm still catching up, busy morning. Thanks Woe.be.gone. I posted my previous response before I saw this.

In regard to a post a few pages back (sorry, no time to go back and quote) regarding a FB account that appears to have been set up just to follow HE and seemed kind of creepy. Def worth a follow up, however...I wanted to note, I deactivated my FB account 1 1/2 years ago, and just reactivated it to get to the FHEFB page and related links. I really didn't want to, and thought about something like setting up another account. As I feared, tons of friends were immediately posting, welcoming me back, etc, although I tried to put privacy settings to avoid some of this since I don't want to get sucked back in. So, it is possible someone (say like a WS member, lol) would set up an account just for this purpose, with no ill intent. IMO.

Hey nosysw---the only problem with your theory is that I've heard it stated that the FB account in question was opened just prior to HE missing.
So, yes it is a bit unsettling and should be checked into, imho.

I am almost positive AB did not work at TK when she was murdered, so I guess she worked there prior? I am friends with a couple of her friends and I have been in the same places as her on several occasions. As far as I know, she worked at OT and also at GN, where she was headed the day she was murdered. (I know OT has been mentioned, I have not followed her thread closely so I am not sure if GN has been mentioned?)

As far as we know now, Amber worked at Tilted Kilt & left before Heather started working there. Amber's fiancé posted that she worked at TK previously on the FHE FB page and Ladyhawkke brought that info here. Another person on here verified this info with a person she knows that still works at TK and was there when both Amber worked as well as when Heather worked. Amber worked at OT at the time that she was murdered. Thank you for bringing the info of Greg Norman's here. I didn't know that & now have another place's links & connections to research.

I was really shocked by NG. I've never seen her avoid a missing person's habits and lifestyle the way she did when discussing HE. The only way to find her is to examine every aspect of her world. Her social media accounts seem to be a taboo topic. HE's image is not the most important thing here....finding her is all that matters.

Probably has no bearing into her disappearance, but in reading farther back into her SM I see where her issues with weight loss went as far as her doctor being concerned. She mentioned her doctor asking her in May why she lost 5 lbs and then mentioned he asks her this every month. Going to the doctor every month suggest she may have an eating disorder. Also, at one point she posts a photo of her weight while standing on the scales and asks her mother, 'is this safe enough'. Maybe the obsession with weight began with the TK job and the outfits they wear there? I still think this person is someone she met through her job. Maybe a customer, or a friend of one of her co-workers. In May she was posting about moving in with someone else, so I think it was after that that she moved in with BW, not a long time. I hope BW is able to provide good info for LE. She probably has the best info on who HE was seeing.

Probably has no bearing into her disappearance, but in reading farther back into her SM I see where her issues with weight loss went as far as her doctor being concerned. She mentioned her doctor asking her in May why she lost 5 lbs and then mentioned he asks her this every month. Going to the doctor every month suggest she may have an eating disorder. Also, at one point she posts a photo of her weight while standing on the scales and asks her mother, 'is this safe enough'. Maybe the obsession with weight began with the TK job and the outfits they wear there? I still think this person is someone she met through her job. Maybe a customer, or a friend of one of her co-workers. In May she was posting about moving in with someone else, so I think it was after that that she moved in with BW, not a long time. I hope BW is able to provide good info for LE. She probably has the best info on who HE was seeing.

Re my bold - Idk but I don't think so bc her Tumblr suggests she had an infatuation with weight loss / skinny stuff waaay before she started work at Tilted Kilt.

As far as we know now, Amber worked at Tilted Kilt & left before Heather started working there. Amber's fiancé posted that she worked at TK previously on the FHE FB page and Ladyhawkke brought that info here. Another person on here verified this info with a person she knows that still works at TK and was there when both Amber worked as well as when Heather worked. Amber worked at OT at the time that she was murdered. Thank you for bringing the info of Greg Norman's here. I didn't know that & now have another place's links & connections to research.

I don't know what OT is but I'm pretty sure Amber worked at Greg Norman’s Australian Grille at the time of her death, unless she had more than one job.

According to her twitter on August 17 she went to the doctors after falling down the stairs at work

Then, there should definitely be an "Accident Report" filed internally by The Tilted Kilt.

Most (if not all) Corporations that have procedures in place would be required to report an accident no matter how small. They would also make the Employee go to their company Doctor immediately.

Following up on this, I see that HE went to Doctor's Care on 8/17 [for her accident at TK]. As with most (if not all) employers, a drug test is administered in the event of an accident.

In a Tweet prior, HE states she passed a DT after "smoking yesterday".

If this is true, then the DT would have been a false negative? Did HE see the actual results? I think not.

So, if it were the case that the DT was actually positive, did TK Management overlook the fact? Hmmmm? That would open up some room for further speculation in regards to their latest statement posted on FHEFB page IMO.

Lastly, the accident report should have been filed with their Corporate Office, right? Did that report in fact make it to Corporate? If not, then someone has some explaining to do.

That would be understandable if the FB account wasn't created BEFORE she disappeared. But it was created on Dec. 15th, just a few days BEFORE she disappeared. So to me that would rule out creating a FB page just to follow the FHEFB page, unless they knew there would be a need for a FHEFB page.

just a what if, food for thought: this account could very well be someone like a ws member who set up a page to follow another case, and used it to also follow HE.... maybe?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

just a what if, food for thought: this account could very well be someone like a ws member who set up a page to follow another case, and used it to also follow HE.... maybe?

I don't have FB but I have a random anonymous fake one I use to sometimes log in and scope out a case.

I suppose that is possible, but they set the page up and liked a post of HE BEFORE she went missing. For a WS member to set up a page to follow another case and randomly find HE before she went missing would be too much of a coincidence I think. Plus, there is no indication this person is following another case. The only thing this person associates with is HE.

I have seen instances though were FB shows the date of creation as earlier than it actually is, it was one of the Newtown children pages that showed as created before the shooting incident. Caused a bit of an uproar on FB, and there were different explanations as to how it could happen.

I don't have FB but I have a random anonymous fake one I use to sometimes log in and scope out a case.

exactly. idk, haven't looked at the page so could be totally off, but the thought occurred to me... so...

come on miss heather, soooo many people are praying for a safe return!! ugh. there are just no words.

Yes. I wonder if LE is allowing CUE to conduct all these searches because they are really searching other locations and are happy not to have the media coverage.

Speaking of which, where the heck are all the investigative beat journalists in Myrtle Beach? There is usually 1 or 2 local reporters that will track this type of news. Come on already!

Regarding local journalists ~ I was at a local event the other night standing beside a reporter and we were chit chatting and I brought this case up...as the conversation continued, I realized I knew MORE about the case than he did!
It seems like they would be digging into the story. The few stories I see in the press don't provide any new information. Of course, LE seems to give very limited information.

IMO An LE press conference needs to be given for 2 reasons

1. An LE press conference could provide a few more details to the public that could possibly spark someone's memory to provide a piece of information that the public may not be aware could be a tip or detail of great importance to the case.

2. An LE press conference would communicate to the community that they are all qualified and professional enough to handle a case such as this. It would restore our confidence in them. We assume and feel the LE is working around the clock on this, BUT standing in front of the camera with a statement and taking a few more questions would be a positive public relation move on behalf LE.

This case is gonna go cold very soon unfortunately!!
Everybody is just going round in circles due to lack of info!
U lot amaze me with the different new twists and turns on things,but I wonder are the police and family delving in the same way? I feel like it takes more than just handing out fliers,which I suppose that's all many people can do and it's fantastic the amount of support the family are getting!

But I don't know,I feel like it's at a standstill!! Maybe that's because of the lack of info the public are getting!

I just want the police and investigators to do exactly what u people are doing! Every little detail dissected! It needs to be! I hope they are!

All u lot are amazing!!

In regard to a post a few pages back (sorry, no time to go back and quote) regarding a FB account that appears to have been set up just to follow HE and seemed kind of creepy. Def worth a follow up, however...I wanted to note, I deactivated my FB account 1 1/2 years ago, and just reactivated it to get to the FHEFB page and related links. I really didn't want to, and thought about something like setting up another account. As I feared, tons of friends were immediately posting, welcoming me back, etc, although I tried to put privacy settings to avoid some of this since I don't want to get sucked back in. So, it is possible someone (say like a WS member, lol) would set up an account just for this purpose, with no ill intent. IMO.

Account I was talking about was set up on dec 15th...a few days BEFORE she went missing and only activity I can see that the account had is liking a picture she posted a month before the account was set up or reactivated....and the only "liked" page is the find heather elvis fb page....if the account were created or reactivated just to follow the heather elvis case it would make sense to me that's the only thing the person would "like"....however it makes NO sense that would be the case if the account was created BEFORE SHE WENT MISSING....name is weird....no profile picture....doesnt even say male or female...etc....

My opinion only.

This case is gonna go cold very soon unfortunately!!
Everybody is just going round in circles due to lack of info!
U lot amaze me with the different new twists and turns on things,but I wonder are the police and family delving in the same way? I feel like it takes more than just handing out fliers,which I suppose that's all many people can do and it's fantastic the amount of support the family are getting!

But I don't know,I feel like it's at a standstill!! Maybe that's because of the lack of info the public are getting!

I just want the police and investigators to do exactly what u people are doing! Every little detail dissected! It needs to be! I hope they are!

All u lot are amazing!!
Keep in mind that just because LE seems like they are out of answers or leads and doesnt share any information with the public means NOTHING.....again....keep in mind the mickey shunick case....everyone got the feeling that they were getting nowhere and no more info was coming out and them BAM!.... they made an arrest and then it all made sense!.... they haf their eye on prime suspect all along....they kept info guarded because they didnt want a change of venue....they dont want the person they are after to go into hiding or run....

Mickey shunick case took 4 months to be solved... we were talking about white trucks...and the whole while they knew who the white truck was for and had identified it by objects in the bed of the truck....was on dateline nbc...

POINT IS DONT LOSE HOPE....TAKES TIME

MOO

In looking at HE SM she laments about paying bills-common, right? Then in a pic she posts a breakdown of all her medical bills-expenses to different medical providers that she still owes. There were seven providers totaling over $5,000.
My question is, and maybe the VI in this case can help here, did HE have some type of medical condition that requires frequent visits (a simple yes or no is sufficient, don't need to know what it would be) or was HE in an abusive relationship that may have caused these visits?
She is only 20, she has only been an adult and responsible for her own medical bills for 2 years so I'm assuming all these medical expenses happened in a two year time period.
And yes I know medical bills for only one event can rack up quickly.
I'm thinking since it is seven providers that maybe it isn't a single episode that caused all these bills.

Just trying to explore some different aspect of this case. Any help from a VI is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member