SC SC - Heather Sellars, 20, Spartanburg, 24 Sep 2002

I just watched one of the many shows about this case again, afterwards I do a search to see if there has been any progress made in the case. In looking on NameUs, I see that there is no DNA, dental information or fingerprints available for Heather, I thought they found hair and blood in one of Vick's old cars.

I wondered if anyone has Heather's backstory .. I was reading her mother's obituary and saw she passed away at age 47 in August of 2012, she was preceded in death by her son Heath. So much tragedy in one family.

Well, here's an update on all of the TV shows on these cases:
(https://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com...in-the-disappearance-of-heather-rena-sellars/)

Movies/Documentaries
The Perfect Murder: Death and the Maiden
On the Case with Paula Zahn: A Deadly Secret
Unsolved Mysteries: Dana Satterfield
Forensic Files: Driven to Silence
Solved: A Test Of Time

Hope they find you Heather ..

I just watched the Paula Zahn episode on Dana Satterfield, brutally murdered by Vick. Can’t understand what became of the blood? Possibly found that could have been Heather’s...would love to see him charged for her as well. As it is, he has the possibility of parole in 15 more years, which is terrifying...

I’ve followed the Satterfield case since it happened as I worked in Spartanburg then but wasn’t aware of this missing young lady until a rerun of Forensics Files. What river did they find a car in? I searched some of the missing sites but didn’t see it and only seen a “waiting on results” for this blood and hair.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back