SC - Horry County teen charged with criminal sexual conduct with 4 y.o.

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by Lovejac, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Sunshine95

Sunshine95 Active Member

Artman I don’t know the answer but wanted to acknowledge your messages and am so sorry to hear your situation! Are you living in the same county where the original story came from? There are folks on here who know how to go get court records in person, unfortunately I’m not one of them but hopefully you will get advice. Where I live it’s so rural I could stop by our prosecutors, sheriffs or state police offices and ask around- is that something you could do just in case?

2. Artman9865

Artman9865 New Member

Thank you for the reply he came to Pennsylvania because he met our daughter on Facebook and he moved up here and we found this out he is such a terrible person he cant hold a job for longer than 2 weeks because he calls off once or twice per week hes jealous weird cant read cant write I just got in a wrestling fight with him tonight and kicked him out hes on the street now i am gonna call South Carolina and see if he has an active warrant because he was very scared when I mentioned police and we actually kicked him out months ago but he would leave it was always an excuse his family says he cant go back to South Carolina because his brother is going to therapy and its gonna be brought up we said we dont care ge deserves to be prosecuted hes a pig he is not welcome in my home anymore I will update when I find out more than is again for reply appreciate it

altojack and oceanblueeyes like this.
  3. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

4. altojack

altojack Well-Known Member

Artman, I'm sorry to read about your situation. However, although this event happened way back in 2014 there could still be a warrant out on him. He's not safe to be around children and seems unable to support himself. You'll be in the bad books with your daughter but this needs sorted out and get him gone as quick as possible. I wish you and your family the very best of luck.

5. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

Artman, I hope you and your daughter are ok, please be careful around this person!

altojack likes this.
  6. Sunshine95

Sunshine95 Active Member

Him being physically violent to you is enough reason, legally at least in my state, to get a restraining order or protective order. I definitely suggest at minimum making LE aware of him and your concerns- hopefully this incident and talking to LE will get them to find information about him! Having dealt with a violent sociopath myself, I found getting a protective order and security cameras were helpful though be warned it will piss him off. That’s why I also have a gun.
    Please be safe and keep us updated!

altojack likes this.