Christopher Clements indicted for Isabel Celis & Maribel Gonzales homicides
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION

SC SC - Jade Pasco, 37, pregnant, Spartanburg, 28 Nov 2014

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by los2188, Dec 2, 2014.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Police searching for missing pregnant woman
    http://www.goupstate.com/article/20141201/ARTICLES/141209976

2. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan On Time Out

LE needs to start checking dumpsters. She may decide to have the baby in a bathroom somewhere and then kill it. This doesn't sound good.

3. weeksauce007

weeksauce007 New Member

Trying to figure this out...
    She's 9 mo pregnant.
    Was arrested Thursday (for hitting fiancé with frying pan... )
    Goes to hospital on Friday to be induced (last time she is seen by family)
    Is released from hospital on Saturday (I assume still pregnant, as it states that in missing person info.)

I'm confused.... Was she induced? Once induced, one cannot be un-induced... Correct? Did she leave the hospital on her own accord on Saturday or was she released? Seems there is more info (much more info) to this story...
    Praying this woman & baby (& fiancé who was hit with frying pan) are all safe ... And able to get the medical attention needed, ASAP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. MagnoliaMountain

MagnoliaMountain Red Rose

To me it sounds like she left before being induced...

A picture of that missing woman would be quite helpful. How is anyone supposed to recognize her? Well, okay, the baby bump...

I don't know, I don't have a bad feeling about this case somehow. I don't agree with DexterMorgan. Hope I'm right.

5. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

scary - I can't imagine the hospital releasing her if she was 'scheduled' to be induced

maybe she wasn't 'scheduled' but just said if she didn't give birth by a certain date, she was going in & they said 'well, you're not ready yet, go home & come back when you're in labour' kind of thing

I hope she contacts her family - even if she does't want to return home -they must be terrified

6. TTF14

TTF14 Well-Known Member

Maybe she was admitted on Friday because she was starting labor, and then maybe it stalled and she was released on Saturday and told to come back Sunday, when her doctor would be available, for an induction if she hadn't started labor on her own.

7. Dockins

Dockins New Member

It's possible she was scheduled at a different hospital. Spartanburg and Greer are different towns, so maybe checked into the Greer hospital, but was supposed to deliver in Spartanburg. This would explain it, because it says she was released, and did not leave AMA.

8. Canadianmom2three

Canadianmom2three Member

9. TTF14

TTF14 Well-Known Member

bumping for any news?

10. TGIRecovered

TGIRecovered Well-Known Member

We don't know why she hit her fiancé with the frying pan. I am very suspicious when a nine month pregnant woman gets arrested for assaulting someone. Especially a nine month pregnant woman who is about to give birth. So often a woman will refuse to press charges or even tell what the man did to her and then the so cold man turns around and presses charges on the woman for fighting back, knowing nothing will be done to him because she is conditioned never to tell.

Seriously, if you were a normal man and a woman who is in her physical and emotional condition about to give birth hit you with a frying pan for any reason, Wouldn't you have the decency to not have her arrested so that she could go to the hospital safely give birth and then sort it all out after the baby is okay and the woman is okay? That would be the decent thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. MagnoliaMountain

My thoughts exactly.

12. m_brown

m_brown New Member

wow. Bizarre

13. wendybtn

wendybtn Well-Known Member

If she actually has a diagnosed mental illness, many of the psych meds are not recommended during pregnancy/breastfeeding or not recommended during the last trimester/breastfeeding. So she is possibly off any prescribed meds and may be fully acting on her delusions/hallucinations.

14. MagnoliaMountain

15. sallye818

sallye818 Well-Known Member

What a weird case! Where did she deliver her baby? Is she on the lam, living under the radar somewhere, or in the area and just not being pursued?

16. GigTu

GigTu ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ

She is literally off the grid. If she has any social media, it is under a different name.

I've spent hours and hours reading news articles, obits, birth records that are available, relative's misc. SM including many many FB pages. While one sister acknowledges Jade as a relative, there is literally no mention of her on any relative's timelines. No pics, no mention of her name. Nothing. All the way back to the beginning. Some brothers have passed away, but no mention of Jade. Not when she went missing, not before that, not after that. Just not at all. =(

I think if she was still missing, it would still be in the news. She probably reappeared and because she lies low it is not documented anywhere.

17. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

Bump. Any updates to this case? Thinking about her proximity to Woodruff, SC....

18. PositiveLight

PositiveLight Active Member

This is sad! Where is she??

19. Peachykeen

Peachykeen Active Member

Was she ever confirmed to be pregnant? I know that sounds harsh, but there are lots of mentally ill women who say they are pregnant.

20. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

The link in the first post of this thread says she had been to the hospital and they scheduled her induction. I'm not sure the hospital would tell police or not if she wasn't really pregnant (HIPPA LAWS) but I don't think they would tell LE she had scheduled an induction if she had not. IDK. Maybe the info about the induction came from family she had told that to and the hospital revealed nothing? It's really weird she is gone not long after being arrested for assaulting her significant other with a frying pan. Tells me there is a lot more to this story we are not aware of. JMO.