SC SC - Johnny Lamar Brown, 44, Myrtle Beach, 3 Aug 2012 - #2

I see so many of you also hanging tight to finding our Johnny. Each and every one of you makes me happy! We want and need this man back into the arms of his family.

Seven years this year. Seven years to long. Is there some way we can all come together again and work to find Johnny? I think we need someone to reach out again to his family. And maybe we can do some signage and such locally. (I am in Australia, but I have all of my family up & down the US East coast aware of the situation. I will donate where I can to signs, etc.)

Let's find a way this year to make a big push. Flyers, contacts, talk to his family. Grasp at any straw! Johnny has been gone too long, and frankly, were he my brother, I'd be dying inside every second. Let's find a way to push his case and get some answers.

Wow! I can't believe Johnny's been missing over six years. I still think about him. Can't imagine what his family has been going through. May 2019 be the year he returns to them!

Johnny has been on my mind lately, and then this morning I saw this: Body found in freezer of 'haunted house' in South Carolina Hopefully it isn't him, and my thoughts are with the family & friends of whomever this may be. Norway is inland a ways from Myrtle Beach from what I can tell from a quick map search, so who knows.

It's been so long, but I still pray for Johnny daily.

Johnny Brown has been missing for 10 years.
Still thinking about Johnny & his loved ones. It's been so long. Let's never give up hope.
Crimes and/or disappearances are being solved every day. Perhaps someone or some group will take on his case and turn up new leads, new directions. My heart still aches over this situation.
Come home Johnny!

Remains were found in Bluffton SC. No information but thought of Johnny as a long shot. Bluffton is straight down the coast from Myrtle Beach.

BLUFFTON, S.C. (WSAV) — The Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office (BCSO) says that skeletal remains found in the Victoria Bluff Heritage Preserve area belonged to a missing 61-year-old woman.

Through dental records, Police were able to positively identify Brenda Kay Carman. The cause of death has been ruled a homicide.

Police originally recovered the remains on November 14.

BLUFFTON, S.C. (WSAV) — The Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office (BCSO) says that skeletal remains found in the Victoria Bluff Heritage Preserve area belonged to a missing 61-year-old woman.

Through dental records, Police were able to positively identify Brenda Kay Carman. The cause of death has been ruled a homicide.

Police originally recovered the remains on November 14.
Thanks. I just came to post the same article.
Here is another link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back