SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

Discussion in 'Todd Kohlhepp' started by los2188, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

Or he's got a bit of a survivalist thing going on. The berms provide privacy for those trying to look in and provides protection for those looking out. The tunnels could be for escape routes. They said they found weapons and ammunition. Based on what's happened today ANYTHING could be in play now.

2. interestedincases

interestedincases I would rather be fishing...

Thank you. I haven't had a chance to post. I listened on my at home and took from it what you did.

The woman "regularly seen on the property during this time" caught my ear too. Along with someone asking if anything inside the car lead them to believe if CDC is alive or deceased. He said he doesn't want to speculate on any outcome (not his exact words) but....the way he said it makes me think that they may have found evidence in the car that would make them believe he was hurt but they want to keep searching as though he is alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. leafygreens

leafygreens Member

New to this thread. Let me see if I have all the facts: KB was found today in a shipping container. The property belongs to a sex offender. There were suspicions that Charlie's ex wife was stalking K and posting on Charlie's Facebook.

Without reading the whole thread, my first thought is that the ex-wife and sex offender are linked; she convinced him to kidnap the two as revenge for their new relationship; Charlie is probably dead; the ex was trying to make Charlie appear alive and look like Charlie kidnapped K, by posting odd things on his FB.

What do you all think?

4. tbum

tbum Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but who is NN?

5. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

WTF??? This poor woman!!! (My first reaction after coming here after several weeks so I know nothing, but still.......!!!!! WTF???)

6. Nicolecacella

Nicolecacella New Member

Charlie's ex wife

7. Lauranyc83

Lauranyc83 Well-Known Member

HLN right now has a lot more info. Saying the car was on his property but was deliberately hidden.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

8. Dockins

Dockins Well-Known Member

I don't think she is involved, because this monster isn't on his first rodeo. If someone else is involved, I would bet it's another man. This guy seems to like control. And he cannot control a jealous ex, IMO. I'm just surprised he was dumb enough to think he could get away with anything if their cell phones were near his property.

9. modesty blaise

modesty blaise Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh what????

10. interestedincases

interestedincases I would rather be fishing...

I did hear him say on the press conference it was hidden in the trees. I can't link it because I saw it on FB from my phone. But it's the last press conf someone posted here with a recap.

11. leafygreens

leafygreens Member

Do you think that the kidnapper took Charlie's phone and was posting? The phone could have been unlocked with no password.

12. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

It wouldn't be too hard to get someones password in a kidnap situation. I'd give mine in a heartbeat if it meant myself or my partner didn't get hurt.

Bed time (1am) now, hoping to wake up to good news about Charlie tomorrow.

13. alicebk

alicebk Member

no, looking :/ is anyone facebook friends with her because i can't see her friends list

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. leafygreens

leafygreens Member

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/todd-kohlhepp-kala-brown-charles-carver-tka-real-estate/

Heavy reporting a bad review on Todd's real estate business:

15. Kayme1964

Kayme1964 New Member

Thinking the same as well but NN friends list you cant see on FB

16. TarainVA

TarainVA Active Member

I've never thought the ex had anything to do with it. In fact the obsession with the ex seems to have detracted from looking at the guy she was working for-- which I never heard about until today. I'm hoping LE was purposely sitting on this info about this guy employing her...as they were tracking him...as I'm still dumbfounded we never heard she was working.

17. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

18. Inspector Gidget

Inspector Gidget Well-Known Member

Well this answered my question and he slipped right through the cracks
    SC Labor, Licensing and Regulation says Kohlhepp is listed as “broker in charge” at TKA Real Estate and TKA Real Estate Greenville.

We talked with Wyatt Real Estate School and they say the law requiring criminal background checks for realtors passed just two years ago.

The license lasts two years and his expires in 2017.

However, anyone with a license before the law passed doesn’t have to go through a background check.

http://wspa.com/2016/11/03/what-we-know-about-the-man-in-custody-in-woodruff-kidnapping/

19. ms_x_to_the_m

ms_x_to_the_m Well-Known Member

"Anderson Police Chief Jim Stewart said more than a dozen search warrants were issued in their investigation into the couple's disappearance. "We got computer and cellphone records that ultimately led us to the area in Woodruff," he said. "We knew that was the last place that a cellphone tied to this case pinged.""

20. ms_x_to_the_m

ms_x_to_the_m Well-Known Member

I'm just shocked. It's absolutely insane. It's really crazy. I do wonder how many other people are all over the world being held hostage.
    This is smaller than finding a needle in a haystack. Wow
    I hope they find the boyfriend, however I seriously doubt he's alive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.