SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
But couldn't the last ping still be seen the last time the phones were on??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I am talking about. For example, Shane Montgomery was another case where he was missing and was later found in a river and ruled accidental. There was no evidence of foul play, yet his phone was tracked via a ping to his last known location before it went dead. This prompted hundreds of volunteers to search near that area. There was also a reward offered.

Now, my guess here is that there is foul play suspected and LE is not releasing information on purpose. Otherwise, we would not be hearing the "cell phones are dead" responses and there would have been many searches conducted with the money going toward a reward for searching rather than a PI.

On one of the group FB pages, someone asked about searches and they responded that "family members gathered a small group and did some searching when David & Kala first disappeared. The police have not initiated any searches so they have been very limited."

I can see the police not organizing any searches, but why aren't there any efforts by the family and friends to round up local volunteers from the 3+ facebook pages to do additional searches? It seems like there are a lot of people offering help.

I'm scared for CDC. I hope they find him too!! I'm watching the live conference but nothing said yet.

Oh my god the poor girl. I do not feel good about CDC being ok at this point. I hope he's alright.

Im sure shes been through a lot, but at least she is OK.

4 bodies found on property. This is horrible.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Omg...his facebook!!! I have chills.

Oh wow so happy to hear she has been found. Alive! Hopefully, there will be word of Charlie soon.

4 bodies found on property. This is horrible.

I can't get presser to load.
I am shocked. Thank God she is alive! I hope Charlie is found alive too.
[emoji120] [emoji120] [emoji120] [emoji120] [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Sorry reposted same link, we must of posted at same time.

This is sooo strange!!!!!

Oh wow we must have! It is very strange. I'm hoping they find Charlie alive, but, I'm not too sure.

Sent from my BLU VIVO AIR LTE using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member